exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SWEATY DULLAHAN MELONS

jesus christ how horrifying

but she can lick herself

>that little fading smile

oh god

she wants the best education

Just imagine the possibilities when Machi finally awakens her sexuality.

i bet there will be many Dōjinshis about that

>tfw she suckin on yo balls while riding you at the same time

Succ>Dullahan>Yukki>Vampire

>not enough Hikari
Too much of her is bad for you. Even Himari can't handle too much of her.

She'll get the education she deserves

Honestly, I'm surprised there aren't more doujins considering the possibilities are almost endless.

What was she doing to the bear?

Suck and fuck

Because the artists have too many options to choose from.

>succubus-sensei in a married-couple lovey dovey vanilla doujin never

Sakie's situation reminds of that disorder where you're constantly having orgasms. Everyone's first thought is "that must be amazing, I wouldn't mind that" but I imagine the novelty would wear off real fucking fast.

Her succubus effect is too fucking strong. All she does is take off her jacket and even Ironman feels like a horny teenager just from LOOKING at her not even doing anything.

Imagine if she dressed and acted like this. No survivors.

Even if she just dressed like a normal woman, most people don't have Tetsuo's willpower, she'd be raped daily.

I wonder, would succy's aphrodesiac effect also mean men would only last about 5sec inside her? since they're looking at and touching a naked succubus. If so, being a succubus is suffering

Rate my taste, anons

>Fuck
Takahashi
>Marry
Takahashi
>Have a drink with
Takahashi
>Befriend
Takahashi

Get off Sup Forums, Succy.

I want to _____ this succubus.

be taught math by

What makes yuki so best?

>filename

ONOREE

Webm please.

Episodes 8 and 9.

>Rias seducing Sirzechs

Gotta to be intentional casting.

Is that a VA joke?

Same, but Takanashi.

Literally this. The skyrocket is real.

>dumpire worst
now this is a list I can get behind

succ=dumpire=sensei=dullahan=yukki

>succy without glasses

How nice would she smell and how soft and warm would she feel when you're naked together in bed?

Stop filling my head with hopes and dreams user.

All their demi characteristics are mostly detrimental, and even when they're useful to some situation, it's usually complicated. Like Yuki trying to control the cold would actually be great, but of course it's not that simple.

I'm trying to think which characteristics are unconditional upsides?

Hikari's got sharp senses. That's about it that I can think of.

demi characteristics are basically handicaps.

A metaphor would be:
Of course you can cut the line at the amusement park but having your legs not work still sucks.

Well I mean that he could tell her hair was nice and silky just by looking at it, so I was wondering what it would actually feel like to run your fingers through it while she rested her head on your chest. You know?

I was thinking the same thing. Basically I'm just trying to think what lines can they cut.

Stop it user! I cant take this!

I think Hikari has the biggest upside since all her senses are very sharp.
The others have straight up handicaps.

OFFICIAL DEMI-CHAN BEST GIRL RATINGS
1. SAKIE
*POWER GAP*
2. YUKI
3. MACHI
4. HIKARI
*DEMI GAP*
5. HIMARI

RMA yourself from the vaginial jew already.

>RMA yourself
Sup Sup Forums.

I really like how close Sakie and Yuki became. Their interactions are a lot of fun.

It was nice seeing an episode where Hikari didn't chew up the scenery.

I want more scenes of these three just goofing around.

As much fun as Sakki was I enjoyed this scene the most.

dont have to be a succubus to get that reaction. just need to be a titty monster with a thin tank top and jam those tits like that.

So next week is dullahan week. Time to learn about Machi's body, if you know what I mean.

Plus I'm guessing this one would fit in next week too.

How painful would it be for Machi if she dropped her head?

You never had the pleasure of faceplanting after a full sprint?

I don't even like large tits but think Saki is sexy as fuck. Explain that.

It's them succ rays.

Considering she can't brace herself in any way, from that height I imagine something is gonna break, whether it's her nose, or jaw, or skull.

Even from her usual height, I imagine it must be very painful. Hell, imagine when you accidentaly bang your head when you're not paying attention and multiply that.

ugh, another fucking Machi episode? I wish this show would spend more time on the other girls instead of letting her hog the limelight

Wouldnt her kind have some sort of adaption to prevent damage? Otherwise her life must be hell.

True. Would the relative lightness of her head make it less painful though? Don't you fall with more force the heavier you are?

Drop a watermelon and see the force a head would hav when falling.

Please don't make me think about watermelons again, i already masturbated today

>Adaptation

Maybe if she put her head in a padded helmet.

So when does the succubus stop wanting the other sensei?

There can never be enough Hikari

I want Hikari to bite my hard dick and suck the blood from it until its not hard anymore. Yeah.

as soon as she learns about his micropenis

just the blood?

M A R R Y
A
R
R
Y

just the blood

Bully

lewd

Fine adaptations like that are things that evolve over several generations, a mutant just has random different traits that might work well or not in different situations.

>not combat rolling

I need more succubus scene :

The obvious dullahan halloween prank would be a paper mache head put on your body and having it fall off to scare strangers, put that's small time.

The "hope you like heart attacks" option would be making a fake head out of a small melon with a wig, a face painted on, etc. that looks like you from a distance, and when you're meeting up with friends you "accidentaly" trip and throw it so it splatters on the ground.

Why is Machi so ugly?

She's the number one student in school, the most athletic of the trio, and has a nice rack.

You can't win em all.

>Machi
>ugly

you're ugly, user

She is ugly, user. Don't let the tits cloud your vision

She looks tomboyish, that's for sure. Ugly? Not that far.

Saku is tomboyish and looks good.
Machi is tomboyish and looks bad.

that's pretty ingenious user

>Saku

who

How often is Sakie in the show? I just saw the first episode and couldn't give a shit about the other girls.

Urara Meirochou.

strawpoll.me/12469696

>raped daily
>everyday
>rape
>nonstop
>rape

Often
Vampire and Yuki leads!

I don't really understand what's sexually interesting about vampires in particular

The blood and they are often portrayed as sluts.

>people actually liking Yuki
>people liking her better than Hikari
This world is fucked.

I haven't really cared about this show and was exclusively watching it for Hikari and Himari until this episode.

I wonder how would the relationship between Saki and her son look like. Probably lots of "Can't be helped" and nursing handjobs

Hikari and Yuki are best girls, so everything is fine for once. What I don't get is how anyone can think that Sakie is the best.

I dunno. but I want to fuck Hikari

then you didn't really understand the poll question

exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/

Demi-chan is a fortunate case where I can sympathize with people finding any girl in the main cast best girl, even if they don't realize it's Hikari.