The Jews Won

The Jews Won.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/22/last-jedi-daily-grosses-are-swiftly-collapsing-the-worst-holds-of-all-9-star-wars-movies/#69d1c281419d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gook and nog mongrelizing together
Don't care.

BLACKED and RICED.

White cucks gets BTFO again.

>tfw no asian gf

>an ugly nigger ends up falling in love with the fat asian instead of the main fit white chick
I think things could've been much worse. This is what happens when Jew Jew Abrams isn't in charge.

>The Jews Won

They have zero percent chance of winning. Fact.

Fuck off, Rabbi. Saged.

When a black guy fucks a chink that has nothing to do with white people you fucking moron.

>yellow fever white guy meme

You retard. Rey's getting BLACKED in the next SW. Alpha black confirmed it.

We always win. You don't put up much of a fight.

>RICED

this
at least it wasn't the white girl.

Okay, well when that happens, then the Jews will have a full victory. But for this movie they kinda avoided pushing white race mixing, which was a surprise.

this was the ugliest asian girl they could have picked.

> You don't put up much of a fight.
HAHAHA! Do we not? Have we not? Will we not again? Just keep pushing idiot. And you'll find yourself in another historical and recurring scenario.
It's rising. Have you not noticed?

HAHAHAHAHA

They have their hooks in everyone friend. You may feel like you are beaten but take my hope If you have none left

Too many brainlets here lately. Pic related.SAGE.

They win when they get money,
Don't pay for their shit

The Chinks who see it will not be happy. We Sup Forumsacks should access the Chinese internet and spread redpills among them. Show them (((who))) is really behind this.

This. Since when do WNs care if blacks and Asians racemix?

Remember, JJ Abrams is coming back for the last film, he is advocating for all of it.

>caring about star wars(tm)

Oh you mean that thing that didn't happen is going to not happen again?

Actually, it's the opposite. (((Their))) agenda is backfiring and people are fed up with the sjw bullshit.

If anything it's pushing more people to the right, which is ironic. Poor planning on the jews part

Nigerians*

He's Nigerian not Jewish

> Oh you mean that thing that didn't happen is going to not happen again?
No I meant this. Which is bound to happen again since you fuckers can't behave yourselves like decent folk.

JEWISH WHORES LOVE BLACK COCKS

BLACK COCKS 4 JEW WHORES

JEW WOMEN FOR BLACK MEN

(((Abrams))) was definitely going to have Rey be Luke's daughter and have her fall in love with Fin but this new director destroyed all his storlines.

500 million in a few days begs to differ. It's going strong.

well she isn't white, not our problem , move on nothing to see here

Srsly, how did this guy create Lost?

>154223073
probably some others dude did this and he took credit only

>The Jews Won.
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/22/last-jedi-daily-grosses-are-swiftly-collapsing-the-worst-holds-of-all-9-star-wars-movies/#69d1c281419d
not by Jew metrics where it counts. In Shekels. They dun goofed

The samurai can't resist the jew

Your reading comprehension is typical of the FAS-afflicted mick. People who see the movie often get redpilled by its disgusting bullshit. The more who see it, the better.

This picture is even more disturbing than seeing a blacked blonde girl. Fucking gross

>chinkess and nog kissing
Why would this bother Sup Forums?

I say we encourage more chink women to breed with black men.

Really? Well then it's fucked.

A lot of people thought in the first movie that Finn and Poe would have a gay bromance relationship.

But Finn and Poe hardly even had any interaction at all in the second movie. All Poe did was fuck things up for the Rebel fleet.

I think it would be the other way around, since chink men outnumber women.

Best case scenario all their spawn becomes Tiger Woods tier

underrated

I would honestly care if the girl in your picture racemixed.

Is this in preparation for the Olympics in Japan?

>when your face is flat because your race wants to avoid nignogs THAT much

I think the jews hate chinks even more than whites desu.

>He didn't notice how Rey looked over at Finn when he was sitting with her.
>Or how they ran to each other and held each other in their arms, much more than a hug

Jews are just butthurt the chinks are outjewing them

Has no one mentioned pic related yet? This is how much the jews hate them. They hate them so much that they would deviate from their anti-white campaign just to pull this off.

forgot pic

Holy fuck rare

The white race is weak and has losted. Don't you dare let my waifus get mudded

Blasians are literally the master race. Superior physical attributes with high IQ and cute to boot. WE WILL LOSE.

pathetic

You are an idiot if you believe the reich or something like it! Will ever come back!

T H I C C