Why does Japan celebrate Christmas with KFC?

Why does Japan celebrate Christmas with KFC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUlTClC800c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel
youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanaians_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_people_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they're the niggers of asia

Why not? The colonels best, and time with the family. What's not to like?

youtube.com/watch?v=BUlTClC800c

They probably don't have Popeyes

Trying to summon a jap poster?

because they secretly crave the bbc

Because it's Japan

instead of reading the article you took a screenshot then came here to ask?

This is a fucking tragedy

Being a pedophile is hard enough, and now KFC and mcronalds has stolen the last alternative I had to fucking children.

Who cares. Whatever gets these slopes fucking and making more Japs so we can have cool robots and weird cartoons.

I went to a KFC in shibuya and it was the quietest place i've ever been in. creepily quiet, depsite there being like 10 people eating. I felt bad just chewing.

Why does Japan celebrate Christmas?
They are like 2% Christians.

sorry but that'd be filipinogs.

God bless

Because Asians are followers.

Why do Japs celebrate Christmas at all? I can't imagine them having any actual understanding of Christianity and it's not a part of their culture.

Successful marketing.

its the winter solstice

most cultures celebrate it in some way

Why are americans so loud? Why do you all just constantly yell every thought that comes into your heads?

Asians love friend chicken more than niggers do.

sorry, freak.

You don't?

Because we're better than you

because we are alpha.

Winter solstice in northern hemisphere was yesterday and back in june in southern hemisphere you dumb kiwi.

It's just KFC twisting information to sound like Japs will be eating KFC because of Christmas, whereas in reality 3.6 million Japs eat KFC every other day of the year too

its hard to be more based than japan. we nuked them twice just a few decades ago and we're still BFFs.

its within a week which is close enough

Damn the Jap lingerie market will be faced with whopping c-cups.

Indeed, but the japs are a very strange people in general.

Fuck I want popeyes red beans and rice. GOAT side.

Do you live in japan? Are you going to count one by one how many are eating during xmas ? No your just a goyim that believes a kfc ad

This is a common Christmas tradition in Japan, nothing new.

Because we can

Because they know what will happen if they displease the Colonel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel

Christmas itself has pretty much no connection to Christianity. It's a mish mash of Roman Pagan traditions, Germanic Pagan traditions, a flimsy Christian veneer, hundreds of years of local traditions developing independently with no actual care for the Pagan or Christian parts of it, and then to top it off a hefty dose of Capitalist Materialism is thrown ontop.

Japan celebrating it just further drives the point home. It's constantly changing and losing meaning as it goes. Even now it's hit a point where it's just CONSUME, BUY, CONSUME, BUY.

It's past your bedtime Roy Moore

This, sadly.

my nigga

Being loud and obnoxious and showing how dumb the thoughts inside your head are is not a good thing.

You americans complain about niggers in the movie theater doing this but to non americans all of you are those niggers.

You can always easily spot an american tourist, not because of how they are dressed, but because they are loudly yapping their obvious and simply thoughts and opinions for all to hear as if it is profound and interesting.

Yes heaven forbid a religion integrates other cultures and religions into its traditions instead of trying to erradicate all others like the religion of peace right?

Japanese have been acting like westerners since the 1860s. They usually pick the strongest and copy them. That is why Japan is the best Asian country. Following number 1 as much as you can, and you could be number 2.

except they didn't celebrate Christmas. Dec 25 is just a random day to them.

It's like if Burger King told americans to buy burgers on June 25th because of some holiday in China, and they did. And then millions more did. And then it became a tradition that Americans all buy burger king on June 25th

>Why does Japan celebrate Christmas with KFC?
Just a guess. KFC is seen as a Western restaurant and Christmas is seen as a Western holiday. Those two things go together in the Japanese mind.

idk i guess because he kinda resembles santa and its not like they give a shit about the christian celebration of it so why the fuck not?

The sun doesn't visibly change in its time in the sky until the 25th

I wasn't a freak until the feminists decided you had to be 18 to fug.

14 is a perfectly fine age. I was having tons of sex with other girls my age when I was 14. And had my parents not moved me the fuck outta whitesville and into diversity town, I would have married one of those 14 year olds and fed her "healthy" foods to keep her skinny and loli-like.

I bet KFC is amazing in Japan. They wouldn't put up with the garbage we accept here nowdays.

I've had legit Japanese KFC twice. Its not at all like the nigger chicken they sell here. They don't use that nasty over salty brine over there. They use some sort of Nip herb mix and the chicken is fried differently, so it actually stays crispy 30 seconds outta the fryer.

Pretty delicious desu, far better than the crap we get here.

Radiation poisoning.

They had a drive to meme chicken as a Christmas meal, and since Christmas does not have a huge significance as it does in the West, KFC became quintessentially 'Christmas' to them.

that's what the pope did when he made the 25th a Christian holiday and destroyed all vestiges of European pagan celebrations on that day

To celebrate niggers

Because fuck you, that's why.

It's been a US vassal state since 1940's, it got a fucking MASSIVE influx of American cash to prop it up early on to show Asia that capitalism was superior. Americans forced a lot of their culture on Japan in the process.

Same thing with south korea, and look at them now. Best countries in Asia by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4

>better than you achmed

>tfw will never have a KFC Christmas dinner in Japan with my waifu

Everybody can. Americans just have no social awareness.

genius marketing campaign by kfc.
i asked myself that question so many times.

Christmas is best off how it is presently. Trying to make people happy and have a good time instead of celebrating some lying middle eastern whore.

Yes thats why there was/is tons of pagan symbolism in christian holidays and even the depiction of angels.

If anything the Protestants were more about removing paganism from christianity then catholics and orthodox.

It's a ritual to summon the imminent African migrants to their shores.

They fell for the Meme in the 80s.

Also fried chicken just plain tastes great, no way around that.

I imagine they do christmas sort of how australians do halloween. It's mostly just something you see in the shops selling silly plastic decorations and nobody really participates.

>>tfw I am having it TONIGHT

English teaching was a meme that paid off.

Where does the blacks like KFC memcomes from?

Honestly curious.

Same reason why Coca Cola is the Christmas beverage (besides egg nog): marketing and pop culture pretty much solidified the brand as part of Christmas. We get polar bears drinking coke; Japs get Santa Sanders's chicken.

CORONERU KNOWS WHAT BRACK PEOPER RIKE!
TWO PEEECE CHICKEN MEARU FOR $3.50! COMPRETE WITH POTATO SKEENS AND GRAPE DRINKU!
WATERMERON IS FREE WITH PURCHASE OVER $10!
YES! YES!
KFC HIGH ENERGY CHRISTMAS MEAR! EAT RIKE CHICKEN RIKE AMERICAN PIGGU!

I had this explained to me by a Japanese person. Basically, most people in the city live in small, crammed apartments. There's not enough size/room in most apartments for an oven, so the Japanese can't cook an entire Turkey or Holiday Ham at home. Somehow, the Japanese started associating the KFC Colonel Sanders with Santa Clause. So they go out on Christmas which is more like a day for couples/family and eat KFC chicken.

Also Broasters Chicken>Popeyes>Church's>KFC

Fried Chicken is a big thing in the south, and poor people tend to eat it, black people tend to be poor. So black people tend to eat KFC.

>Christmas itself has pretty much no connection to Christianity. It's a mish mash of Roman Pagan traditions, Germanic Pagan traditions, a flimsy Christian veneer, hundreds of years of local traditions developing independently with no actual care for the Pagan or Christian parts of it, and then to top it off a hefty dose of Capitalist Materialism is thrown ontop.
Yeah but all of that is white people stuff. It's all white culture. Christmas is a white cultural phenomenon.

That's why it's odd for non-whites particularly those who don't have a white culture to participate.

I would say it's actually more of a sign that japan has no culture outside consumerism. It is especially pointed out by the fact that KFC is the meal of choice. Whites still at least have their own family tradition home cooked meals.

Chicken was a a cheap source of food to give to the slaves in the olden days of America. It's a stereotype straight from history.

No Bojangles on that list is heretical, never heard of broasters.

Christmas is fun. That's why.

>It's ok when Christians destroy cultural traditions and force their ideology on the local populace
>Reee why do Muslims destroy cultural traditions and force their ideology on the local populace? Bunch of barbarians with no respect for those who came before them

How many Jews in Japan?
>Total population
>2,000 (2014)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan

How many Nigerians in Japan?
>Total population
>2,797 (Dec 2016)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_Japan

How many Ghanaians in Japan?
>Total population
>Various estimates:
>2,005
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanaians_in_Japan

How many French in Japan?
>Total population
>9,113
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_people_in_Japan

There are barely enough Jews and niggers in Japan to even fill a single stadium!!!

I always take grandma for chinese food Christmas and thanksgiving. Seems appropriate to me.

Why do Europeans celebrate Halloween? Because it's fun and you can sell people lots of shit.

If you read that study it actually shows that the average size was around C, not it's verging on D and almost DD

if you dont think this is hot you're a faggot

They are some of the slimmest people in the world, they've earned it, and they probably don't have room to cook for lots of people.

broasters is fucking gas station chicken

also checked

wtf

This

The actual answer is that KFC did a viral marketing campaign right when Christmas was being imported to Japan and have reaped the benefits since.
Anything more is just Poltards lying to you

>it's a tragedy
Well, you know what to do.

I mean christianity did have some influence on Japan it was BTFO pretty hard but eventually allowed to reappear.

I think its the only abrahamic faith to have a presence, and japan has a weird relationship with religion.

What religion you belong to in Japan basically depends on what particular religious holiday it happens to be.

Because christmas is essentially meaningless in Japan.

Source: spent Christmas in Japan twice.

The secret blend of eleven herbs and spices

In lieu of other Jews for them to collab with and shyst, Jews ally themselves with other likeminded minds. There are plenty of Jews with enough self righteousness AND self loathing that they would either willingly or unwittingly help some Jew do their thing.

There's a Japanese Gas Station chain (I think it's called Laws or something) that has amazing fried chicken better than anything I've had in the US. Also KFC in Asia is better in general, very clean stores and friendly service.

Wrong. Chicken was expensive until factory farming mid 20th century. Fried chicken which it's origins come from North Africa and Morocco through France and into New Orleans. It was reserved for very special occasions and on Sundays.

KFC is too much fucking salt. Salt salt salt. It's weird. I don't remember it being that way when I was a kid.

Turkey is expensive

Essentially this. The US didn't want Japan to become a commie shit hole so they ploughed sup port into it