rt.com/usa/413214-tyt-reporter-huffpost-lawsuit/
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=bRNLnA_AhF8
youtube.com/watch?v=w50zQ67D6wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TUMBLING DOWN

But he’s still a young turd right?

kek what did Cenk say. or should I just GOOGLE IT

Use the libshits' own Saul Alinsky tactics against them and they cave like an empty beer can. How cute.

Winning this much hurts
Why did Trump have to be right?

archive.is/72Dzz

Checked and listening to it even before I opened the thread. It's a legitimately good song. youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

literally who

Chunk has said all sorts of hilarious shit. Said women had broken genes, all kinds of laughable Turkroach views back in the late 90s and early 2000s. He also attacked a couple women.
If even one of the claims against him is true then its going to be pretty big since they're complete fucking comedy.

I fucking love his excuse

>I wrote that stuff when I was a conservative guys!

thanks

Bump.

Ol nipples is defending him

mobile.twitter.com/williamlegate/status/944356666018897920

>"women don't want to have sex enough"
kek it's prob just you Cenk.
Also getting dropped for something you wrote 18 years ago is pretty brutal but liberals deserve a constant taste of their own dumb medicine

Chunk Booger is fun to laugh at. Although I'll enjoy his demise, I'll miss his so-dumb-it's-funny act.

Lulz.

"Yeah that was pretty shitty of me to write such bigoted stuff, but guess what? I was a conservative at the time! Haha though luck!"

>it's ok as long as enough time has passed
this guy

Its been a bad week

>Ex-TYT reporter launches $23.5m lawsuit over HuffPost sex assault claims

rt.com/usa/413214-tyt-reporter-huffpost-lawsuit/

Why did it take so long? Just holding them to their own standards is enough to cripple them.

By the way I'm pretty sure he still banters like that and harder in private, if James O'Keffe could do an undercover interview of Cenk I'm sure he would collect hilarious material.

Nipples is at it again

Sad imo. I want the most loud and proud retarded democrats to have the spotlight not disappear

>G-guys, the Armenians did this to me...they'll pay.

This really is the best timeline.

>TYT election night nostalgia goldmine:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

He's not wrong though

I expect Ana kasparian to denounce him, that would be hilarious.

This guy says he "used to be conservative" did he do any writing back then? Books? Podcast? How long ago was it, and why should I even believe it?

for what it's worth I always felt chunk yoghurt deep down doesn't believe 85% of the sjw bullshit he spouts and just puts on the act for shekels

you aren't raised even as a nominally muslim roach and go on to be an sjw you just don't

>I expect Ana kasparian
lel that bitch though her dead great grandparents under the bus to cohost some shitty clickbait youtube channel

You had to get full buy-in from them first. Normally they are hypocrites and project while ignoring their own issues. They went full blown retard though and now it is sticking.

>By the way I'm pretty sure he still banters like that and harder in private
This. It's actually impressive in a psychopathic way that these people can so passionately ignore their own beliefs. I can barely contain my power level.

>"Women, ignore these at your peril,” he wrote in 2000. “Rule 1: There must be some serious making out by the third date. If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer. In fact, if you don’t get back on track by the fourth date, you’re done.”
>"Rule 2: There must be orgasm by the fifth date.”

What happens to a guy for him to STOP believing the truth so hard?

fonicators are degnerates

All these early Christmas presents!

I'm surprised he hasn't claimed that yet. there is still time though.

Nipples defends Donald Trump in the same tweet. Pottery

>literally who
and
>why

This isn't a Sup Forums thread. We require context in the OP. Delete your thread and start over, redditor.

I took long enough to actually figure out what their standards were
It took their defense of Muslim beyond be nice to them for me and many to realize
>oh thats what they’re about
Now its easy to use malicious compliance because they are taking otherwise good concepts and weaponizing it for evil
>dont be mean and call blacks niggers
But they really mean
>by existing you are filling the spot of a black man and are implicitly calling every one a nigger with every breath you steal

Its very easy to just say, nope, even if what you say is nice, its evil
>cant criticize black lives matter because the name

>The blog posts by Cenk Uygur from the early 2000s were first flagged by TheWrap.com in online archives after they were deleted.
>from the early 2000s
Wew. Cenk is a cunt so I don't pity him but that to fire him over some posts in the early 2000s is ridiculous. Also it's funny how his known armenian genocide denialism can be fixed by him just saying "I was wrong in the past" but over a decade old /r9k/-tier post on women is insta death.

Was cenk /our/guy/ all along?

Via a Brietbart article about the same issue

>Moreover, one former Young Turks employee who spoke with TheWrap, said that the way Uyger talks about women to this day makes his female staffers uncomfortable.

>“Cenk is just a knucklehead. He’s a boy. He talks about women the way I talked when I was 13,” he told TheWrap. “He’s obsessed with body count — basically how many people you f—ed. This is an important number to him.”

Sounds about right.

>archive.is/72Dzz
The roach mindset is filth. Democrats are all vile garbage.

People need to focus on Ana and not the turk. According to the metooers she is actually the worst of the two for not speaking up and further enabling him.

Cenk Uygur is a leftists with a clickbait YouTube channel. He also denies the Armenian genocide. But he has now gotten into trouble because of some stuff he wrote in the early 2000s

Some posts from the early 2000s that were deleted and recovered from the archives, even. This is the kind of shit I'd expect them to do to one of us, not some shitlib capo who's popular enough to rally troops.

he doesn't; he's just trying to weaken the west.

Why did it take this long?

Why did they ally themselves with Cenk in the first place when all these comments and youtube footage is publicly available?

Why has this fat roach not been fired from the young turds too?

>The only person that's even somewhat sane and moderate gets axed
We all knew this was going to happen.

He owns it.

The difference is he's drank so much koolaid that he actually let them walk all over him for it. 18 years ago and previously deleted. lmfao.

I expect a resignation by Cenk tomorrow

i have no idea how he hasn't been railroaded for naming his show the young turks...

>another episode of leftists eating one another

so who's next to be thrown under the social justice bus

Thats what the Left gets for fucking over Milo (inb4 hurr durr faggot).

Justice tastes so, so sweet.

Every sleezebag shitheel ive met has ALWAYS ALWAYS been a leftie. They talk about feminism and then they are banging prostitutes and cheating on their girl friends and shit. All my friends who are good people with nice families are conservative. The left is always projecting their own shit on the rest of the population.

of cooooooooouuuuurse I'm a sexist pig!! Just google it!!

It's ok to sexualy harass a women if you're a progressive.

hahahahaha GET WRECKED LIBERALS

The real question is will Cenk still practice Taqiyya?

I doubt it.
because if he resigns then koller will have to as well. if cenk goes tyt fall apart because he's the only big personality they company has.

imagine iadorola or ana taking over, it wouldn't last through 2018 and ben the jew is too busy with his other engagements.

He's redpilled, just does it for money, dude sold out, but it comes out every now and then

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNLnA_AhF8

>be a liberal poster boy
>constantly shit on conservatives
>made a post over a decade ago
>libtards find it and crucify him, instantly turning on him
Will this finally make him realize he fucked up and liberalism should be avoided?

the funny part is he used to be a republican.

OF COURSE!

>dredge up a 12 year old tape on trump
>nobody on the right gives a fuck and he goes on to win the presidency
>dredge up nearly 18 year old posts by cenk
>he gets eviscerated and excommunicated from the leftist cult
kek, keep eating your own and purity spiraling, lefties

Because they've diluted the market with cheap virtue. So much so that in order to get the same response as before the protest needs to escalate to the point where it stands on it's own. It's reached the point now where virtue is gained by sacrificing one of their own... before long the only acceptable form of protest amongst the left will be sacrifice of oneself.

>Justice democrats just fired him

Fired from his own PAC by Soros Shill Zack Exley. Brown Buffalo destroyed by social justice. What did he do?

dirty muslim cunt

The young turds is like the most popular leftist political channel on youtube. Cenk is one of their prime contributors, like Alex jones to Infowars. It is 100% Sup Forums

is ther a shoop of him doing the truffle shuffle..?

Kek

This should happen more and more, until the only leaders left on the Left are women. And then, the WHITE SHARIA will commence...

it's beautiful and the young turks election meltdown is now even funnier to point it should be sent to the library of Congress archives as a cultural turning point of 2000s liberalism crashing out of the cultural hemisphere

What’s great about this sort of behavior is that it gives no one any incentive to cuck, ever. Even if you agree with them 100% and advocate for their views, they will still toss you out for shit you wrote 15 years ago, that you probably don’t even remember. It’s as though you said it yesterday to them.

The right wing, which is led by men, is much less susceptible to this sort of hysteria,

Does anyone think Cenk will an hero himself or is he too fat to fit inside the suicide vest?

Reading those comments, Twitter is full of NIGGER-TIER IQ FAGGOTS

kek'd

>would be

I like how publicly denying a genocide or multi genocides is not a big deal, and let's him continue working, but saying women are inferior because they're not horny enough is THE LINE.

women's feelings > genocide

What a nice feeling. I'm sure pol must find that ironic, given pol's semi ironic stance on the jews.

>commentary that argued women are genetically “flawed” because they don’t want to have sex often enough.
>Rule 2: There must be orgasm by the fifth date.

pfffffft hahahahaha was Cenk browsing /r9k/ or something before he started TYT? Holy shit, this is hilarious, and so typical of lefties. Do you think Ana "I'm fucking better than you" Kasperian might have some blogs from a while ago talking about how much she fucking hates niggers or wants to execute old people for not voting democrat often enough? I wouldn't be surprised.

>Donald Trump can't be president because he talked about how women are enormous whores around rich and powerful men in a private conversation
>Guys who cares what Cenk said in a public space it's all in the past!

Chunk yogurt.

It's hilarious watching the left eat its own.

If Cenk repents and becomes /ourguy/, will you guys accept him?

>the early 2000s
>he wrote in 2000

anything more recent?
just like scientific papers i'd prefer something a bit up to date. a person can change a whole lot in almost 2 decades

based cenk
redemption arc incoming

Eh that looks like a medical issue. Needs a soysuicide fast

What about
>I had not yet matured
The guy was 30 when he said that shit lol

Funny how that works, an anti-democrat leftist suddenly bulldozed by the propaganda machine!

Ehh I hate the fat armenian genocide denier as much as anyone but the dude had the guts to actually debate others, albeit poorly.

Didn't they just get a 20 million dollar investment.

Pretty sure a bunch of broads on the left are trying to purge men from leadership positions. With Chunk and Fraken, Schumer better watch his ass.

INB4 Cenk Armenian Genocides himself

holy shit good point

CENK, YOU NEED TO GO FULL RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=w50zQ67D6wY

Couldn't have happened to a bigger piece of shit. This is almost the best one so far!

fucking kino