> Yes

> Mostly outside of the cities

> Terribly

> No

> Yes

> Yes

Abbo average IQ is 64

'FUCK YOU WHITE DOG" literally every conversation with abbo's

Aussie is full of dumb alcoholic meth loving whites who rip on abbos to feel superior.

There is so much white trash in aussie its no wonder i earnt so much money. The white abbo meme is real.

Also if you dont smoke abbos wont bother you by asking.

>The white abbo meme is real.
please explian without spacing

low iq, high on petrol, 25% of our prison population despite being 1% of the population, lefties always complaining about the aboriginal education gap, saying whitey needs to give them more money, we have to apologise for stealing their land at every public ceremony, etc etc

A couple years ago, an Australian told some great stories about the abos. One that stood out to me (although I may have the details messed up) was about the govt building them a series of modern homes, but they couldn't figure out how to use the thermostat (or something with the thermostat) so they ripped up all the floor boards to use for fire, completely trashing the interiors, and ended up sleeping outdoors

DON'T SLEEP ON THE ROAD!
youtu.be/XA241Lg70fg
This has been a PSA

the level of abo stupidity seems to be infinite

I work in a bottle shop in Alice Springs NT, literally the abo heartland, cunts are fucked, average IQ is only slightly above a cattle dog, they spend every single welfare dollar on alcohol, smokes and junkfood and then humbug people for money. Utterly worthless sacks of shit each and everyone of them, should be gassed.

The white man keep them alive with tax payers money. Without us the are dead

Most advances race on Earth.. so far advanced they exist in another dimension part of the time they refer to as "dreamtime" they have build and seen destroyed the highest civilization ever to exist on this space rock... The Didgeridoo and Boomerang are symbols of their powers

I sold a pre-90s camry to an aboriginal kid earlier this year and he put a massive subwoofer in it and covered it in house paint.

this, they were lemurians in the war against korea allied with the finnish empire, sadly they were bombarded and lemuria was destroyed.

can we mix and abo with an ashkenazi, just to see what happens?

Their sages have a saying. it goes soemthing like this.. :"We have seen everything turn to dust so we know the only thing to do is drink petrol and sleep in the road" What looks to our untrained eye to be primitive behaviour arising from low IQ is really eons of knowledge distilled down to the pure essence of being ...

I'm sure the genetically larger snozz will inevitably serve the aboriginals love of petrol quite well.

>what is their role in society?
to suck the government dry of all its money
>do they keep to themselves?
yes, they are very tribalistic and keep to themselves
>where do they live?
government housing or they are homeless
>how do they live
pic related
>are they outcasts?
aboriginal communities are the only places in australia where there is LITERALLY a rape culture, but no one dares talk about it
>does anyone like them?
only people that never interact with them
>do australians see them as people
yes but very primitive people

>>What is their role in society?
>>do they keep to themselves?
>>where do they live?
>>how do they live?
>>are they outcasts?
>>does anyone like them?
>>do australians see them as people?

>To remind white Australians of how low they can sink if they don't maintain their culture
> Yes, except for when it's time to steal, rob, sexually assault, murder etc.
> On piss-soaked mattresses on the sidewalks of Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns and Darwin
> Like one step up from chimps, nine steps below niggers still tho
> Naturally
> Lefty SJWs from Europe
> Grudgingly. Some of the half-caste Abos aren't bad tbf. But most of them have IQs no higher than 65, so meeting one who's basically an animal is common.

I've always sort of wanted to meet and talk to an aboriginal out of curiosity.

Just find the dumbest, most criminal family of niggers you can and ask to meet the ugliest member of the family.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

fuckin kek

That’s not the same

we wuz bikie bike boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

What he means is we have bogans, or ferals, aka white trash. These are mostly Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, or Germanic Australians, either working class (most out of work due to the collapse of secondary industry here) or on the dole (welfare). Many are addicted to ice (meth) to the point of epidemic. These factors add up and to the Aboriginal stereotype, so they're white abos, but nobody calls them that, they're just bogans, ferals, or daros.

can confirm. That and converting cupboards to chicken coups. Just rip the doors off, add some wire mesh..done.

First nations people respect you should oldest peoples on earth

Have you ever met an abo outlier in terms of intelligence? They just seem so far behind I can't imagine any of these weird ass (but amusing) subhumans having an iq of above 85

Australia is rules by authoritarian leftists so we all have to submit to the demands of some white activist who claims they a 1/64th abo. If he question their claim we get arrested and our life destroyed. Real abos are too dumb to even talk let alone force sjw bullshit down everyone's throat.

You are being watched seppo

DNA confirms Aboriginal culture one of Earth's oldest

99 percent sure that phrase was never said by an abo,

your shitposting skills are terrible m8

Doesn't make it successful. props on being unique I guess, but man you guys are are failures.

fuck off seppo

I take my last comment back, I shouldn't be so autistic to believe abos have internet.

Is abo drinking petrol meme is real i refuse to believe

Dude I can’t read all that wtf

I always thought the Aztecs were fucked up for their cut-hearts-out-to-keep-sun-moving shit but this is something new

>average abo
>EHYAWBAJABA FUKIN WHITE FELLA MY LAND CUNT
>[does nothing]

That's just extra embarrassing.

sniff not drink

WE WUZ KANGSAROO.

This has now turned into a rape, marry, kill thread. L to R 1, 2, 3.

Reminder that the stolen generation kids grew up to be the only intelligent abos in history, and that the majority of the abos screaming about child services taking their kids away and a 'second stolen generation' cheerfully allow their children to be sexually mistreated.

no, that's only when you don't tell them the time or have a ciggie for them. Seriously every abbo on the street seems to want to know what the time is like they're always in a hurry to be somewhere even though they never do anything

What percentage of abos are significantly mixed so that they seem human and obviously not 100% abo?

No they are all complete idiots. The only "intelligent" abos are actually white people with 1/32 parts abo blood from back when the eternal anglo wanted to bleach them

Just because they have a culture doesn't make them a civilization. Or a society. They were just hunter gatherer tribals.

All they ever produced was body painting and burning down the country. And no 'aboriginal art' doesn't count. That was literally invented in the 70s by a German schoolteacher in Queensland.

Full blood? No, although they can exist. The ones who have their lives together still aren't the brightest bunch but they're helpful and nice.
Half-blood? Yeah, I've met a few.

Boongs are a different species.

at about 75% white they begin to participate in society to some extent

>Redpill me on X shitpost

Saged & """hidden"""

Inner city lefties worship them. I mean that almost literally.
People im tge rutal north who actually live near large concentrations of them hate them, mainly because of theft.

Normal people are somewhere in between since most humans have very little to do with them.

Half castes can be the worst since you get a genetic combination of the worst aboriginal traits with the gene pool of the sort of whites willing to mate with full blood abos, not a pretty picture.

Culturally they can be insanely violent but usually to each other. As mentioned before the main problem humans have with them is theft.

Are there a considerable number of those?

most abos are mixed, yes. At least the ones who live in urban environments. All the pure bloods live out on reserves.

There's no way that's real

Yup. I have a Townsville story like that. Black family got given a house and two cars, problem was the house only had one carport. The wet season came and to keep both cars out of the rain they cut a hole in the side of the house and drove the second car into the living room.

All taxpayer funded of course.

Sorry to hear that, they will probably end up posing a real problem like out blacks.

">does anyone like them?
only people that never interact with them"

This is so fucking true.

Speaking as someone who knows both tribes I agree, no it's not.

Imagine an American Indian with an even greater propensity for substance abuse, an even bigger sense of entitlement and a complete inability to understand that taking someone else's property is wrong.

Then dumb that theoretical guy down about 10-20 IQ points.

Nah, their population isnt really growing last I checked and they aren't as bad as Africans. They make a nuisance of themselves but there's none of this violent targeting and rape and murder of whites like you get with Africans. They are mostly harmless, thought I still wouldn't go out into one of their towns by myself after dark

Half bloods yes.

The intelligent half bloods seem to be the ones who resent whites the most. I'm sure you can imagine why.

Homo petrolis

this. Any abo propaganda being pushed is literally them just falling for it and going along for the ride. I'd imagine that their thoughts consist of bumming cigarettes of people and how to get their next gas huff;aswell as trying to find a good road to sleep on.

Any whabos on here? White person that identifies as abo

So you had 65,000 years of no progress rather than 40,000.

Mate I'm not sure if I'd boast about that if I were you.

gas drink* not huff

Since they are fond of kiddies, do they prostitute them out? That would seem to be in line with their behavior but I suspect that they are watched closely now.

a big nosed mutt would come out, basically a super petrol sniffing abo

I view aboriginals with humanity and compassion and I tend to like them.

They seem to be very expressive people with a deep connection to their country and heritage. Their expressive qualities can be seen through their love of dance, their cultural stories and the visual artwork many of them create.

They have a lot of problems. They were fine before white men came but now they are at odds with a white society which has made them confused and lost.

They may seem drunk and stupid, but the alcoholism is really just filling the void that living off the country used to fill. It's filling their deep despair, in their hearts, for themselves and the state of their people. As for the stupidity thing, they have great depth of soul. Their culture is poignant and most of what seperates us from them is the fact that many of them have not been formally educated (at least the older generations).

It's really sad, but also really beautiful and hopeful. A lot of them grow up in really fucked households with all kinds of abuse. If you listen to some of the aboriginal elders speak, they say very beautiful and meaningful things. Aboriginals have a lot to offer, they just have to work things out and try harder to improve themselves.

There population is skyrocketing, just almost entirely due to urban whites "discovering" aboriginal ancestors for the gibs.

Seriously check out the last census, aboriginal population growth is way out of whack in relation to their actual birthrate.

Then of course thannks to this change the statistics show more aboriginal people getting an education, living longer etc and the politicians pat themselves on the back and throw some more money in the air.

When people talk about child rape and so forth in aboriginal communities they're referring to the pureblood communities in central australia where it is virtually futile to even try policing them so they're left to their own devices except for the housing we build so they can turn it into firewood. As for the city abos I haven't heard anything about the sort of behaviour you describe, the town I live in has a lot of them and they just spend most of the day lazing about under the shade of fig trees in some of the parks.

I was referring to real abos when I was talking about their population.

>What is their role in society?
People don't have roles in Australia. We are a prison colony.
>do they keep to themselves?
Yes.
>where do they live?
North.
>how do they live?
Some have tents, huts, humpies, demountables, all sorts of dwellings.
>are they outcasts?
Most people are outcasts here.
>does anyone like them?
No one likes anyone here.
>do australians see them as people?
No such thing as Australians, we don't have a culture, we're just all stuck on the same harsh desert island.

This.

Remote communities of aboriginals in Australia have almost no white laws enforced beyond those related to alcohol.

We pretty much dump welfare money in and let them sort it out for themselves. Predictably the result is child abuse, domestic violence and drunkenness on a level unknown anywhere else on earth.

When people try and change anything they get called racists.

yeah they tend to keep to themselves. they're notoriously shy ( i suspect from low self esteem and shame for their people). when they're drunk you'll be sure to hear some of them yelling in the streets however. Mostly they are not violent though. With this said, the crime rates between whites and aboriginals are very disproportionate.

a lot of them live in cheap public housing. others live in the outback/ remote areas. Families tend to live together and 10+ people can be living in a house at once.

I like them but I would still be cautious around them. aka i wouldn't be delusional. I see a lot of good in them though.

they tend to live relaxed lives. centrelink gives them free money so a lot of them drink all day. some of them do things on the land like swimming/ cooking and other outback activities.

Aboriginals would do so well if more of them participated in and learnt about their culture.

Dumb, but helpful and nice
Thats a step above niggers here I guess. I bit more intelligent, but too high on chimp testosterone to overcome their violence. My brother, and 3 of my close friends have been robbed at gunpoint by niggers.

Dream Time doesn't always sync up with Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

met plenty of abos. Never one that seemed remotely intelligent.

Redpill me on dream time

>most ppl are outcasts here

damn. nailed it. aussies are fucking weird, man.

>They were fine before white men came

Do you even history? THEY WERE FUCKING CHILD RAPING CANNIBALS

The comments under this are gold.

I don't think I'm constitutionally powerful enough not to laugh at stick grunting, full marks to the qanda audience.

lol

Garbutt

>Being useless
>no
>Mostly outside of the cities
>Terribly
>No
> No
> No
Fixed it for you
Faggot

they don't necessarily have high IQ's but isn't there more to a person's soul and character than IQ alone?

I believe in their good nature and I know that they can contribute to this country and culture in a great way. They already have. Learning about aboriginal culture is very good for the spirit and for connection to nature and the land, even if you're white. There are some good lessons to be learnt from their culture.

some of the artwork is amazing too. Like i said earlier, they are an expressive people.

I would love to see them do better and to stamp out these issues in their communities.

calling them abos and shaming/ despising them isn't gonna help anything.

>What is their role in society?

how do you know that they were raping children before white men came or alcohol was introduced?

You’d end up with an Albanian.

Don't forget that you get discounts on rent in most city's up to 90% for claiming your abbo roots

lol

I heard abos like to say "fuck off, you cunt" at any chance they can

their role is that of spiritual teacher, nature conservationist. Some of them have important knowledge of different plants/ how to live off the land.

otherwise, they don't necessarily have an "official role" like a nurse or a tax agent would, nor do they really pay many taxes. I still think that they have offered a lot though, especially as such a small population of people. Also, I think more of them are starting to integrate and there are some really good signs emerging atm.

I really think that aboriginal culture is enriching, especially as an Australian. To have a spiritual connection to this land is a real gift, even to white people, and aboriginals can give you this gift if you listen to what they have to say.

Mutt dawg CUUUUNT