Cameron Prescott

Cameron Prescott
6 year old killed by American pigs.
Say his name, bootlickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/2-dead-after-BCSO-deputy-involved-shooting-manhunt-12448095.php
wkyt.com/home/headlines/49456157.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HI64HjwhRAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Story?

Nu Pol

In before San Antonio isn’t in the USA
mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/2-dead-after-BCSO-deputy-involved-shooting-manhunt-12448095.php

FTP
RIP in peace, little Shaver

They were shooting thru a mobile home trying to hit a 48 year old woman

A kid was shot during a felony arrest. Its awful. She obviously dosent care about her half breed son, or else she wouldn't have pulled a knife on cops and used her son as a human shield.

Cameron’s family didn’t know the woman. You’re a true bootlicker trying to misdirect the story like that. Man up: Fuck the police.

>26 years old
>still haven't lost my getting shot by police virginity

I'm going to kms

Spics aren't American

S

Not very mobile if it couldn't get out of the way, now is it?

who cares.

I’m sorry little Cameron won’t be available for you

Americans aren’t American.

That boy was American.

How can spcis be American if America isn't even America

Looks muttish. Its a tragedy that the kid got caught in the crossfire but your raging seems misplaced on this one. Do you have anything that indicates this wasn't an accident?

White nationalists should care about overzealous pigs killing children.

*Kameron.

Rest in peace buddy. Fucking hell I hate pigs.

>it's OK to shoot kids if it's an accident
ok

>Americans aren’t American
You need to do better than that brainlet comment if you want to be witty, slavshit.

In San Antonio.

Yeah I don't understand this logic. Police aren't allowed to exterminate nigger children, which everybody agrees would be better for the entire planet, but excuses are made when they recklessly gun down civilians for 'resisting' or some other bullshit action stemming entirely from the incompetence or insecurity of the officer.

Only if they kill white children.

I don't care about this kid. At all.

Hope the police don't feel too bad about his bitch mother getting him killed.

While it is really unfortunate that this kid was killed it doesnt look like it was done with malicious intent.
You could argue the situation was mishandled, and got out of control but its not like they saw the kid and shot him on purpose.

I get this is a bait thread, but quit being an asshole and using the death of a child to rile up lolz. Youre gonna get guys saying "spics deserve to die" or whatever and thats just goofy, but whatever, dont try to make this into something it isnt.
The kid was caught in the middle of a shit situation. It sadly happens. My condolences to his family.

Damn shame. The Lil shaver deserves justice tho

Pigs should know what they’re shooting at, period.

But it's not ok it's a tragic accident, non of the people involved will be OK they will be scared for life

KEK another amerimutt slain by the militarised zogcops

Wait til it happens in your trailer park.

Yeah, courtesy of his criminal mother. It's not like the cops are happy about it.

yeah I'll wait lmao

>>The woman, sought for offenses including car theft who was being chased by Bexar County deputies, was attempting to break in to the trailer Thursday afternoon when the shooting happened, Sheriff Javier Salazar said. The woman was shot multiple times and died at the scene. Prescott was sitting inside the trailer when he was struck in the abdomen by a stray bullet that pierced the wall. He was rushed to University Hospital where he also died, authorities said.

It’s unacceptable.

Some spic

It was NOT his mother, bootlicker.
Fucking NuPol nazis, always bending over for LEO.

I dont see whats wrong dead spics are great

the criminal mother didnt lead to it, the original excuse isnt an excuse if yo8u call it criminal only in the godamn thing that happened unless crimes where committed, and every amercan is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

but wait theres that RUNNING FROM THE PIGS IS A FELONY SHIT you use and conjure up every time to condone murder every time

lets let this conversation continue without you shitting up things with your shill shit

we dont need pigs if this is how theyre going to act. running from cops should not be a felony thats what the fucking pigs are paid for and what consituttes running?
im INB5 y ou claim noone can figure it out and only some (((other))) person can decide that
that would be.. you would say a judge and
..that would again be calling everybody stupiod, again we dont need the worthless scumbag pigs if they do this

Why would I care about some little mixed breed Tex Mex mongrel?

Sauce?

I agree—- but the criminal they were looking for was just breaking into the kid’s trailer. It was not his mother.
Actual 50 year old Nazi trolls misdirect stories like this.

He would have grown up to kill one of my people. Why should I care again you disgusting subhuman?

Lol! Wut¿

Looks brown as shit
no loss

Because he’s cute and innocent and your dad would have been honored to have Mr Prescott marry your sister in 20 years.

so? they could of waited for them, no reason to kill innocent people. oh wait nevermind they where fleeing the pigs right, and they changed that sometime, a couple decades or so ago int o a felony instead of pigs waiting

what would of happened can you explain to me? you left that out. they where issuing a warrnt to somoene innocent until proven guilty, but murdered innocents shooting trying to kill an innocent until proven guilty person becuase they where running

Looks like a nigger or a spic.
Who gives a shit?
Anything that looks like that needs to be killed.

u fucking fgt you made me lol

im
not misdirecting nothing what would of happened? what did they do?

>its OK to shoot kids if it's an accident
>an accident.
Yeah what do you think the word accident means?
Anyway the cops are and were retarded, and i actually live in Bexar County. the 1st thing in gun training is to be aware of the environment past your target.

Maybe the pigs should shoot you faggot

>Say his name, bootlickers.
Faggot.

I agree, i do, but im just saying that it doesnt seem intentional. Im just hoping that OP isnt trying to push the notion that cops wanted to kill this kid.

If its a judgment on their mishandling of the situation i can understand that, but it kinda sounds like its just an assault on americans who have faith in police, and that the police are doing things intentionally to cause chaos.

This is San Antonio Texas here.
Young Mr Prescott is white.

>Say his name
never name your prey

>spics

NIGGER ALERT

spics are american
deal with it

>could of
>would of
Looks like we have a future American LEO here!

the hell are you talking about? do you live in America or Canada? We need to worry about radical muslims that Trudeau is letting in right now not harmless spics that pick our fruit.

>yea sure just don't say their guilty
fuck you stupid nigger, they should be hung for not following any sense like if somene else did that theyd hang them for muder
same goes

>killing shitskins is bad

Good fuck that niglet im glad hes dead

what the fucks a leo
i said THEY COULD of
then i said
WHAT WOULD of
thats different im asking 2 fucking people you stupid dicksucking godamn faggot
oh i see
>your the pig trying to bitch everybody else out since yo udont care about them only what everyone elese thinks

You’re right. They should have waited.

I don't think the cops WANTED to kill this kid but I can't help but think there wern't very concerned about accidentally shooting an innocent bystander either. Gross negligence is a thing as well.

Could HAVE
Would HAVE.
Freebie English lesson for you.
I can’t tell if you hate pigs or not...
If you hate pigs for killing little Cameron, good. What are we going to do about it?

>every amercan is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
Spics aren't American. They are guilty.

>we dont need pigs if this is how theyre going to act.
They only act that way because they have to deal with feral beaners all day. Once all the brown people are exterminated, we can go back to the Andy Griffith show

that's the mexican kid from the "Fuck Trump" "Fuck hate" videos.

>T. "Defend this!" bait thread

>our fruit

Can you even grow fruit in the frozen tundra, leaf? Apples don't count.

Maybe we should go back to the old borders, too.

Shooting someone dead is NOT ARRESTING them faggot

I feel 56% sorry

this kid looks just like the 56% meme kek

>muh spooby woman
>muh i saw a gun
>muh better use the whole clip
>muh its for our safety

Family boutta get millions from their dead child. Sucks, but atleast they dont have to grieve in trailer parks no more

i mean i was asking 2 different questions, 2 people
didnt know what leo was, was getting offened being called names

fucking running from cops isnt a felony theres nothing felonious about it
they use that (felony) as an excuse to claim their life is in danger
say somene murdered someone, and your chasing them, you have a right to fear and stand up for you life
given
but fucking like they think you ran a stop sign, they attempt to pull you over. say you didnt even run it, theyre on coke or something seeing things. hell as far as you know they have it out for you right? they attempt to stop you you leave fearing your own life, then they gun you down, go didndu nuttin
>wkyt.com/home/headlines/49456157.html
>observed a threat
a knife pulled? on a guy, running away? on a cop with a gun?

no nothing funny in that story.. fucking hicks

So a 50 years old woman managed to evade the entire sheriff department? She either was a fucking badass or those guys are incompetent af

what felony? and didnt they see houses. what was the felony did they know who it was.

Clearly incompetent in that they killed a 6 year old child.

>bootlickers
Go fuck yourself, Jamal. Black lives DO NOT matter.

Hopefully, I guess.
No reason to be shooting up trailer parks.

Oh and btw, checking

nobody gives a shit about some roastie mutt spawn fuck off

Law Enforcement Officers (LEO)
Who aimlessly kill 6 year olds need to fry.

actually where I live is a desert, amazing right? we grow tons of stuff here, Including the best marijuana on the planet whether its medicinal or recreational.

he's white you stupid niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=HI64HjwhRAo

Hey Nazi-please Stop larping and be a man of principle.

It must have been tempting for the cops to pull down his pants and suck on his little penis while he was still warm.

>Deputies eventually found her hiding in a closet at a house in the 11200 block of FM 1518, at which point she showed a gun and threatened to shoot a deputy, Salazar said.

>The woman then bolted from the home and ran away,

I am happy support cops who aren't psychopaths or retards, but this is clearly bullshit.

hes 2 shades browner than the shit I took this morning

He’s a white boy from San Antonio.

if it's brown, put it down

Cameron "Got Shot" Prescott

Aussie beat me to it. It's not necrophilia if the body is still warm!

don't worry, the criminal will be charged for the kids death

>mfw americans make fun of british cops for actually doing their job and taking criminals alive while looking a bit silly rather than mag dumping on them and killing some random child too

She evaded a K9 unit crossing a river and going innawoods, that's pretty impressive imo, especially for a woman of her age