Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/OSll5yjEQwmSBDmb93RflA==/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Precure Thread?

Post bratty brats of Precure being cute.

These threads are too hard to keep up with anymore.

What did she mean by this?

She got the touch. She got the power!

I want Yukari to be my mistress

Just the way this is set up, I was expecting a Quad Miracle Power Shoot sometime later in the season. It never happened. Heck, the Lovely/Fortune Twin Power Shoot didn't even combine.

A little disappointed with that.

Princess and Lovely have a special bond.

HaCha has a few individually amusing moments but it's stuff like this that gives the sense that it wasn't a well coordinated project with a unified vision.

>can you find your way in and out of Ichika's strawberry?

I'd like to find my way in and out and back in again, if you know what I mean

I am disappointed by a lack of ichigo underwear fanart.

>it wasn't a well coordinated project with a unified vision

Which is can be said for very Precure in the last five years except maybe Gopri.

Honestly, the series has a lot to like, but I have to agree. The final three general fight seems like they just didn't have a good idea on how to wrap things up, and so just gave everyone their standard lines and didn't think of how they would make sense stacked against one another.

>Oresky says individual power is all that matters, Fortune says that she'll win thanks to her friends but then solos him anyways
>Hoshiewa and Honey just argue about dietary nutrition
>Namakelder says that Princess should just be lazy and die, Princess obviously disagrees

Phantom, Mirage, Seiji, and Red worked pretty well, though. Overall I did like pretty much all of what the series did, but it's clear the season had budget concerns and parts of it did not come out well as a result.

>Which is can be
This place is killing my brain.

What did she see?

I'm really liking Shiny Pretty Cure With Ice Cream On Top so far.

It's funny, that's usually trotted out as one of the reasons HaCha is brilliant. But yeah, the general pairings are nothing special. To be fair, it's been a long time since they've gotten that right, and in the history of the series it's been rare.

Mirage was a neat enough idea, though I'm not sure she was menacing enough to be queen. And Phantom was such a little edgelord, it kind of hurts. He'd be better placed in a (young) shounen series. And he can take his world tour of beating up girls with him.

Cringe-tier.

JUST.

Translate it, weeb.

That mofu.

>When she put her hand on my chin...
>It's rather crude but...
>That was my first boner!

Jojo reference?!?!

MIRAKURU

MAGIKURU

JEW ROO LOO AYYYYYYY

What's with this filename?

I want to see Yukari dress Ichika up.

Hey my sweet pact came with a bonus pekorin sweet! Anyone know why? Was it a preorder bonus?

Based on the design I think it's supposed to be a fruit tart.

Baking macarons with Yukari!!

Pretty sure you can see it at the end of the OP too.

>pekorin is a tart

>actually buying them
Day of the noose can't come quick enough.

Danbooru filename if I remember correctly.

クーララクーララクーララクーララ

Alright /pc/, I finally finished it. How's my taste?
LITERARY MASTERPIECE TIER
HaCha

GOD TIER
Fresh=Mahou

GREAT TIER
Yes 5 gogo>suite>yes 5>>>>>>smile

NISEKOI LEVELS OF INFURATION TIER
Doki

DECENT ENOUGH I GUESS TIER
Futari Wa>Gopri

TRASH TIER
Max heart

IREDEEMABLE TRASH TIER
heartcatch

Why does heartcatch get so much shit here? Is this a meme?

>he doesn't financially support the cures

>Happiness Charge a "masterpiece"
>Fresh and Mahou god tier, but dropping Doki that low
>Futari Wa and Princess below Doki
>shitting on Heartcatch
>"conveniently" forgetting that Splash Star exists
This is some high grade shitposting. My applause. You are certainly deserving of that smug Mahou image.

>randos and their stupid irrelevant problems: the 50 episode series

>empathy is hard

it's a combination of contrarianism and anti-hype backlash. basically, some people over-praise it, and because Sup Forums sees things in black and white, when it's not literally the best anime ever, they think it's horrible. also, that specific guy looks like he's trolling, considering he says gogo is better than yes5.

ah

I genuinely asked because it's the only one I've finished so far so i was under the assumption that was the layout of the series in general

>HC is literally screaming in my face: "THIS IS REALLY SAD PLS BE SAAAAAD"
>""""""""""""""""""empathy///""."""//"""""""""""

Nana Mizuki

Yes, actually.

>considering he says gogo is better than yes5

Gogo had more bunbee, and it had sexy kurumi, I don't see what's wrong with that conclusion. They were both fun.

Heartcatch is actually fairly different, in treating most of the background characters as somewhat relevant. Go Princess does a somewhat similar thing (it is a big reason I enjoyed both) but in a lot of the Precure seasons, the monster of the week is just some random attack and fighting it off just solves everything.

Heck, in half the seasons, the monster of the week is literally just some random object possessed into a monster, and rarely has any relevance to any characters outside being dangerous.

Yeah, if you liked HC, then you might be disappointed with the rest, but if you disliked it, you will be as relieved as I was that no other precure is really the same as it.

The same guy trying to convince everyone Maho was good.
He doesn't even bother to hide it.

Maho brought in the "comfy" audience so now any series with even a hint of competent writing gets shit on for being edgy pretentious shit.

user, use toothpicks to unlock more voices. like Parfait's

I do!

Further proving Mahoposters are shitposting crossboarders.

What "comfy" audience?
Gochiusa, Aria or NNB are the kind of series you watch to get in your bed and relax, Precure as a whole is not similar in the sightless.

Nope, the only other board I really go to is /qa/, which isn't even a real board so it doesn't count. Checkmate gopricks.

>the only other board I really go to is /qa/
You are doing it on purpose at this point.

>at this point

I've been doing it on purpose this whole time my dude. Doesn't make what I'm saying any less genuine though, I still believe everything I say. I don't rate things in terms of how good they are, I rate them in terms of how fun they are.

Can you do it with less shitposting pr trying to push your opinion down everyone throats?
It is easier to believe you that way.

Nah, I love pushing you guy's buttons almost as much as I love you guys.

Subs are out!

The funniest part of this is how the Mahoman brings up homosexuality.

>[user] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 05 [1280x720].mkv

B-bake, what are you trying to do?
I-I won't like you just because you are trying to flatter me and neither will I accept your shitposting.

F-fuck off.

Thank you

Macaron fairy is cute! CUTE!

You're pretty cute

Stop I said, I'm not cute at all. D-don't you listen?
GO AWAY

You know user, I've been thinking. If you really hated me, then why have you been replying to me this whole time? If you wanted me to stop posting, you'd stop giving me (You)s. But you just keep on going. It couldn't possibly be that you like me too, could it?

>B-bake
I think this season might be getting to you, user.

NO, I DON'T
STOP IMAGING THINGS, I HAVE NEVER FOR A MOMENT THINK YOU WERE CUTE

Okay user, I'm done fucking around, I'll be honest. I've always really liked you. These threads have been fun mostly because someone is always there to get pissed at me when I say things. I really like you. I love you.

WATASHI TO TSUKIATTE KUDASAI
*bows*

FUG

Has the recipe been translated yet?

How does he do it?

the only people to bring up "childishness" and "edginess" in these threads are mahoshits. that image is retarded.

>Hands in sweater pockets
I always find this adorable for some reason

yet tons of mahofags last year were defending maho on the premise of it being "comfy".

>not similar in the sightless

Is this some new meme?

GAoi a cute.

Being a shitposting retard? You of all people should know.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/OSll5yjEQwmSBDmb93RflA==/

Surely they can't be that difficult to make.

Regina would be a terrible mom, user, just admit it. There was nothing wrong with that hypothetical situation of mine.

Famous last words.

I was surprised they never did make them perfectly, but then again what else is there to do with little girls as the audience? It was a pretty smart move too, the decorations finally made sense to me (i mean who the fuck puts whipped cream on a macaron?)

what's ms. anderson doing here

>Muh fanbase is better than your fanbase

Shit thread.

What are those two boys doing in the library?

Anyone know where to find the Maho manga or were those pics posted here before just single pics? Meaning, there's no raws. Curious because an user asked in the scanlation thread.

They'll continue without your gajin money regardless, goy.