PAY ATTENTION

How are none of you fags talking about this? Eric Schmidt is suddenly stepping down from google. No one asks why? Screencap this, or tell a friend today. He's compromised - big league. We're talking pizzagate level stuff. Pictures exist of him with satanic priestesses of some kind. It's all going to come out in time. Cap me bro

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/21/eric-schmidt-is-stepping-down-as-the-executive-chairman-of-alphabet.html
businessinsider.com/eric-schmidt-spent-15-million-on-a-new-york-penthouse-2013-7
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/07/eric-schimdt-penthouse-new-york-photos-apartment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9bmqxOqchAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cnbc.com/2017/12/21/eric-schmidt-is-stepping-down-as-the-executive-chairman-of-alphabet.html

>In the past several years, Schmidt has become increasingly involved in philanthropy through his own family foundation, which just launched a $25 million science fellowship, as well as Rise of the Rest, which invests in startups in middle America, and the Alliance for Southern California Innovation. He also serves as a board member of the Broad Institute, which focuses on medicine and disease prevention.

>In his new role, he'll likely advise the company's urban development arm, Sidewalk Labs, its deep learning efforts, and its healthcare spin-offs, Verily and Calico.

Says he's stepping down as executive chairman from Alphabet board of directors to become a technical advisor.

But looking at the last blurb there about his "philanthropy" I always look at that as shady nowadays.

k thanks q keep me posted my best friend ethel is on the line we were talking about her grandchildren i'll let her know as soon as you MAGA and defeat the satanists q :)

do you have any kind of source for the witchcraft pizzagate shit? It wouldn't surprise me in the least

that's a pretty cheap blue shirt for a billionaire.

jews

guy looks like an inbred pedo hopefully his gitmo cell is next door to soros

MAGA

A lot of their top programmers live out of vans in their parking lot, what do you expect?

I thought it was a huge red flag. I was surprised it happened so quietly.

He is a weird looking dude.

I heard he used to perform satanic rituals on mootykin's butthole. The guy's one sick puppy, no doubt.

he looks like he's screaming for help behind his eyes.

inb4 poo replacement

infamy.org

I know Robert Steele has named him as one of "them."

bump

he stepped down 7 years ago

fuck you

eat a dick, it's fucking nothing, just like you

If that kind of damning material exists and leaked for the right reasons then it would have come out before he had the chance to resign.

Since that isn't the case, then we're talking bout a failed blackmail attempt and who knows if the material will ever come out.

Or maybe he has a terminal illness, or he sees somekind of collapse coming down the road because of his ((connections)) and wants to get out of the way. It could be anything really.

You're literally paid to post here and shill. You are the faggot worth nothing.

Remember, this is the freak who paid millions to COMPLETELY SOUNDPROOF his apartment. God knows what has gone in in that place.

businessinsider.com/eric-schmidt-spent-15-million-on-a-new-york-penthouse-2013-7

He just wants to spend more time with his family user.

>cnbc.com/2017/12/21/eric-schmidt-is-stepping-down-as-the-executive-chairman-of-alphabet.html

>alphabet

What did they mean by this?

Think about all the elected officials who have stepped down or decided not to run for reelection.

if someone pays me to post then i must have some value. what are you worth?

i'm off the clock right now btw, this one's on me kid

Inside Google Chairman Eric Schmidt’s Lavish Sex Palace

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/07/eric-schimdt-penthouse-new-york-photos-apartment.html

Those are some grade A Satanic eyes.

He's got psychopath eyes

If he groped/harassed women then that's not exactly pizzagate level shit. We've yet to see someone big go down from something like that.

Other than the fact that there's probably a reason for it he's not admitting, there's not much to say about it. I guess we could all speculate pointlessly like OP, until other anons call us larpers. That's always fun.

Well at least im not the only one who tought that.

Nigga, it's totally plausible that it could be "pizzagate level shit" and just hasn't come out yet. You have to appreciate the fact that we're on the outside looking in.

>calls us fags
>doesn't post link

nice job, detective.

I wouldn't think a Google CEO would have to step down over minor groping. He could apologize and then hang on. It's not like an NFL owner, where there are league rules and a commissioner who can force things based on the "good of the league." Google doesn't answer to anyone but the CIA. So I'm betting it's bigger than that.

Alphabet is Google's parent company

Its pizzagate shit - the fat man knows all:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bmqxOqchAY

about at the 6:30 mark

Notice anything unusual in Eric's house?

interest bump

9:40 mark rather

No? Plox halp

You know "pizzagate" isn't real right?

thank you Mr. Colbert.

there are techniques to get passwords using sounds that your computer makes when it's doing calculations. I am not kidding, and it's even possible to get info from just viewing the movement of a chips package from the sound of your voice and reverse engineer that movement to get back the voice in the room.

the rape mattress?

Sweden user look to your bottom left, it's hidden in plain-sight.

spoiler: that's the one room they use for all the pictures so it looks "normal"

ceremonial .... mattress. After Rothschild themed spirit cooking dinner of course.

The shill machine has dampened the buzz of the Christmas of Mass Habbenings. But habbening it is.

there's no dogs on that dogmat faggots

did they all pay with an evil price and are attempting to flee the storm?

Trump's going to seize his assets

no escape, you filthy kike

Sure.

Global Magnitsky Act.

Step down or Trump gets Alphabet's money,

>inbred pedo
that's a long way to spell jew

Eric owning a pouch? All Silicon Valley insiders are laughing.