Now that Sessions has woken up, do you think Obama will go to jail?

Now that Sessions has woken up, do you think Obama will go to jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2457.htm
chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/chicago-cop-mystery-nine-questions-death-donald-markham-dina-markham-kevin-duffin/
chicago.suntimes.com/news/cook-county-medical-examiner-rebuffs-fbi-findings-in-mysterious-chicago-police-department-cop-death-donald-markham-dina-markham-the-watchdogs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>politician
>jail
No.

Nope, it's only ever useful for campaign fodder. The main thing is that we'll never get the full scope of any of these investigations. The hard evidence will be stamped with the highest classifications possible and tucked away never to be seen again.

Hopefully, but I have my reservations.

>we'll never get the full scope of any of these investigations.
maybe in 50 years

No. It would be nice, but I can't see any president - no matter how devoted to cleaning - putting a predecessor in jail. They all seem beholden to the "integrity of the office" thing.

No. Bit hopefully sickle cell will claim him sooner, rather than later.

This time their crimes will be too big to ignore

I am going with Yes.

Obama won't go to jail. They are not going to send a former President to jail for pretty much what Reagan did.
But they can apply pressure on the Democrats, and push harder on Hillary.

It'll be a country club retirement paradise jail like Martha Stewart got.

No.. neither will Hillary, even if found guilty. It would cause too much chaos.

Reagan used the IRS against his political opponents? Reagan allowed US enemies to acquire uranium? Reagan sent pallets of cash to Iran for some fucked-up reason that makes absolutely no sense, so he tried to do it secretly but got caught?

When Hillary's crimes come out, Americans will demand prison, at least. Obama's different, because blacks will never turn against him, period. So they'll want to ruin his legacy, but probably not actually prosecute him. Testifying against his buddies would do that.

hes black so yeah probs

lolno. People saying Obama or Clinton will ever go to jail are just as delusional as people saying Trump wil go to jail.

this is just Trumps poor excuse to defend himself from being a Russian shill.

He's thinking of Iran Contra, and probably too young to know anything about it except the propaganda from his history teacher.
Arming the contras was arguably legal, because Congress overstepped its bounds with the Boland amendment, encroaching on the executive's turf. They drilled North for a long time and ended up finding him guilty of some technicality, I think. And I wouldn't be surprised if Bush was running the operation without Reagan knowing much anyway, since it was tied in with the CIA drug running out of Mena.

No. Obola and Hillary will not pay for their crimes during their lifetimes but eather through posterity.
Likewise, Obola's foot soldiers like Lynch, Holder, Lerner, Koskinen, et al will not be prosecuted.
The best we can hope for will be an unravelling of a corrupt and warped Federal beauracracy that serves it's own political agenda.

Oh, please. The crimes of the Clintons have been known since the 1980's. They will NEVER face justice for what they have done. Their reward lies not in this life but in the next.

>implying hezbollah is bad

wow best ally in a nutshell

I am a Reagan fan but I would argue that the Admin knowingly violated a Constitutionally valid law. Even so, Iran/Contra does not come remotely close to Obama's foriegn policy shennanigans.

t.ahmed akhbar

You never know. Blago is a wildcard.

Oy goy

It's "lock her up" numbnuts

Could be, it's been too long for me to say from memory. Agreed that it was nowhere close to Obama. They questioned Reagan, he said he didn't recall some things, and there was a distinct lack of yelling impeachment for a year.

Russia enabling Hezbollah to counter the US is the equivalent of the US enabling the Taliban to counter Russia. This policy WILL bite you in the ass. Or maybe you have forgotten Beslan and the Moscow Theater crisis. Or maybe you are a nigger yourself.

There seems to be more evidence linking Obama directly to these scandals than there was linking Reagan. Maybe Reagan's people were better at the "plausible deniability" game than Obama's were.

this is simply not truth

hezbollah arent radicals, they are a form of nationalists
and they have no reason to go after russia, because iran has no reason to go after russia

Hezbollah is Iran's expeditionary army. They are not nationalists. They are the vanguard of Islamic Shia conquest. They are involved in narco-terror, proxy war, and organized crime all over the world. They will eventually turn on Russia simply because Russia is not an Islamic nation. It really is that simple. The relationship between Iran and Russia is simply a marriage of convenience to counter US influence in the Middle East and Central Asia. Beyond that, the two countries share no common foriegn policy goals.

As much as Trump dislikes Obama, I don’t think he’ll ever let him go to jail. If anything he’ll take pleasure in being the only one who can pardon him and keep him from jail.

>It would cause too much chaos.
isn't that what kek wants?

RARE!

Trump will go to jail

Murder Of Chicago Cop Threatens To Engulf Entire World In Flames
whatdoesitmean.com/index2457.htm

EDITORIAL: Nine questions about the mysterious deaths of two cops
chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/chicago-cop-mystery-nine-questions-death-donald-markham-dina-markham-kevin-duffin/

Medical examiner rebuffs FBI findings in mysterious Chicago cop death
chicago.suntimes.com/news/cook-county-medical-examiner-rebuffs-fbi-findings-in-mysterious-chicago-police-department-cop-death-donald-markham-dina-markham-the-watchdogs/

BLOMPF