ITT: Series that are popular but you can't bear to watch

For me it's konosuba and gabriel dropout. I watched konosuba season 1 at one point last year and it got boring and repetitive by the fourth episode. And gabriel dropout just seems like another cookie cutter comedy anime.

>for me
in my own opinion you should fuck off too.

>He doesn't like thought provoking dialogue

>Monogatari series

Maid Dragon.
I have nothing against KyoAni, but the premise is boring and the designs are ugly.

Gurren Lagann is boring as fuck. "Hype" doesn't exist when you know the outcome of every conflict ahead of time and every fight plays out the same way. Show was dumb as fuck. At least it had a bit of style when Kamina was alive. Dropped it two episodes after the timeskip

Fpbp
Fuck off OP

>And gabriel dropout just seems like another cookie cutter comedy anime.

It is. It's incredibly derivative as a comedy. However, there is a underlying sadness to several of the characters that I never see discussed on this board.

Why don't you beta cucks go tell mommy that that someone hurt your feelings on the internet because they didn't like a cartoon you like?

>these shows are shit xD
>no they aren't
>go back to mommy xD
0/10 you didn't even try

This is an English language board. Please improve your English before posting here again.

and

>xD

fuck off.

>the premise is boring and the designs are ugly
Agreed, but Kyoani still finds a way to make it entertaining. It's far from being a memorable series though.

Most stuff by Kyoani and Shaft.
I'm watching both MaidDragon and 3-gatsu this season but that's exceptional.

just about 'any' of the various 'big three series' over the last twenty or so years, save for perhaps Sailor Moon (was babysitting at the time and it kept the kids entertained- and quiet).

It would be pathos if there were any indication that they could be better than what they are. But as with most sitcoms the characters exist merely to deliver punchlines. If they ever show the slightest self-awareness it's just for the sake of a gag and once the joke is made they revert to the status quo. Plus those jokes are unfunny and predictable. I don't know why it's so popular; nips have shit taste as usual.

Put on a trip so everyone can filter your shit taste out of their Sup Forums experience.

Perhaps it's a commentary on the acedia of absolute divinity.
Yeah, that must be it.

This desu. Kyoani magic makes it bearable to watch but I can't help but feel like the source material is nothing to write home about.

>series that are popular but you can't bear to watch
One Piece, Naruto/Boruto, Fairy Tail
>konosuba and gabriel dropout
I haven't watched gabriel dropout, but Konosuba is currently my favorite anime

When you put it that way...

LWA.
I don't like western cartoons.

>not liking western sakuga

konosuba isn't unwatchable . i know some jokes were predictable and weren't even a jokes but it has a great voice acting and that is what made it funny

Sorry buddy, I watch anime to get away from the west.

That's acceptable.
Also, nice bomber pic mate.

This, sadly. The last episode was great, albeit. If nothing else, I'll continue watching for picture related.

You can't shit on his english when your english is objectively worse.

That's kind of what I thought about Gabriel Dropout before watching it, too, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Also been seeing it described as a "surprise hit" this season pretty consistently an it's one of the top selling shows right now. Might be worth a trial run to see if that's still how you feel.

Jojo.
It's just fujoshit bait.