Tales of Zestiria X

Will Eizen be saved or not?

Hopefully yes.

Velvet will wake up and punch him in his dragon dick, causing him to revert. Then loli will be happy.

Pray to sepherd overlord

gay

>baaang
cute

OTP

>more RoseAli
We're off to a great start already.

>>>> """""saved"""""
Dragons are horribly corrupted Seraphim. Do you see a Seraphim from the dragon corpse Sorey ""purified""? No.

Eizen's getting wiped away, only this time with sparkles instead of blood.

rekt

It seems bow knight finally got rejected after but it's better than making it a harem.

sekai no himitsu

SUDDENLY VELVETO CROWE

>new episode
>no seraph
They really did just use "purification" as a nicer way of saying that they killed it.

derp

He looks so out of place in that, that they just pasted his face onto the picture.

Holy shit.

more harem members

Alisha, her 2 knights and zaveid are tagging along with Sorey for the rest now

> It's a characters wear DLC clothes for no reason episode

Great, just what the story needed, more pointless chatacters. Alisha was a mistake.

OTP

here's some for fujos

So about them birds

GAAAAY

>3 episodes left
Is this anime gonna be okay?

We armatize now

>we squire kamui now
oboi

So is Dezelgoing to live this time?

>normin eating shit next to Alishit and Shit

NANI

Should have been obvious that it wasn't the moment they switched back to Alisha.

> You will never be inside Rose

Just finished Berseria, should I Replay the Zestiria game or watch the anime?
Sincerely, I don´t remember much about the plot, it just didn´t stick in, Berseria was far better.

Rose is fucking shit.

This episode was super comfy.
I really liked it. I wish the other ones had this much comfy slice of life too.

Watch a Let's Play on YouTube. The anime is a waste of time, and doesn't really connect to Berseria anyway.

They lost to the D

It's getting a bit cramped here

> This story spends way too much time on secondary characters
> You know what we need? More secondary characters!

If it ends confirming a third game with Velvet and Sorey as protagonists yeah.

Well, the only good thing about this anime is that Zaveid doesn't have to wear that fuckin hat, he looks so much better without it

sasuga happy ending desu

>Tales of Zestiria: everyone lives and happy ending edition
I am ok with this.

Starting characters would be Sorey and Laphicet

This show is so shit.

>If it ends confirming a third game with Velvet and Sorey as protagonists yeah.

Has that ever happen? Ending the season with a game announcement?

Matoleus or Innominat?

I hope so. I want Edna to be happy.

>the displeasure of being cummed inside.

Except anime Sorey can't actually purify a seraphim as large as Lapichet without turning into a hellions himself. It'd be pointless to bring him along for anything.

>ED1 clips
Neat, so it's not a dream world afterall

Matoleus plot twist it was Innominat all along.

Maotelus. Fuck Innominat, hated his voice, I just want my alpha shota back

Not with Tales, no. And even then, anime that have sequel games come in two categories, those that finish telling the story that was being told in the anime or the anime finished it's story and the game is a new story.

ToZX doesn't fit any of these criteria.

>everyone traveling together
>Rose and Alisha BFF
>possibly saving Eizen
They're retconning the game full force.

ARTORIUUUSSSSSSS

Makes me wish ToZX was just a full cutesy SoL series.

She's a dyke.

Maotelus and Sorey went to sleep togeher.

The seraph wasn't shown in this episode and they're 3 episodes left. Eizen is going to be killed user.

Besides to retcon something you actually need to be canon first. This is just an unfaithful adaptation.

Yeah, sure. But it's clear from the happy direction they are on, killing Eizen is out of the window now.
Ufo just didn't care to animate the random seraph.

Nii san will have to wait until Sorey wake up

> Hundred year honeymoon
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay where da w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶m̶y̶n shippas at?

So, seeing as how happy everything is now.
Will they wake Velvet and give her a happy end too now?

Did Lailah break her oath?

Technically she didn't say much. She just gave him a book that he can read for himself.

You mean fake happiness? They're just calling it purification instead of killing, but it's the same thing, the seraph doesn't survive it. This is actually less hopeful than the game, because at least the game didn't lie to you, and Sorey in the game actually ended up helping more people than just Alisha.

> but it's the same thing, the seraph doesn't survive it.
This. The game doesn't say that everything can't be purified. It tells you that you can't purify them because it uses so much force that it kills them. In that case there's no difference between purification and execution because you're killing them either way.

I can't wait for Eizen to be burned off.

Just finished Berseria and really enjoyed it. Am I better off watching Zestiria's anime or suffering through the game?

She got her happy ending in her dreams.

G-guys why do I hear autistic shrieking? Why does it keep yelling "ARTORIOUSUUUUUUUU?"

Anytime that Sorey purified something and it died, the game acknowledged it. It never tried to hide or brush it under the rug that the person who turned into a hellion just died.

If you're looking for Berseria references play the game. If you just want a short and easy thing in Zesty universe watch the anime.

Watch a Let's Play of Zestiria the anime doesn't even have a plot.

Neither does the game

The anime doesn't even have the story.

It has a garbage plot, but still a plot.

That's not a minus, the game story is so boring and shitty it would have been better off without it.

I think you're mistaking the game for the anime.
>The game
This evil guy wants to turn the world the shit and is manipulating two countries in order to do it

>Anime
>LOOK HOW AWESOME MY WAIFU ALISHA IS!!!!

>Edna is inside Alisha

I was hoping for Zaveid but this is okay too

If only that was true.