Feels Thread

It's Christmas after all. There's a reason for the season and better times are on the horizon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bts7ndhPw4
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
files.catbox.moe/vur1hg.webm
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239604
reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-gaza/hamas-asks-abbas-to-lift-gaza-sanctions-after-disbanding-shadow-government-idUSKCN1BU2B6
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rh1xzpKc-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merry early Christmas, Sup Forums.

Stop trying to make me cry, damnit.

Sorry, but we all need to be reminded that we're human once in awhile.

I've been falsely accused of a crime and am currently awaiting trial

I am looking at possibly having my entire life thrown away

just tell me it's gonna be ok bros

What were you accused of? There's a way out of this. You just need a plan to prove your innocence.

Be smarter asshole, and don't break the fucking law.

keeping it between me and my attorney Goldberg

I din do nuffin tho

You're an user. It's not like your reputation is going to be tarnished here. I'm just trying to help. Maybe your (((lawyer))) hasn't thought of a good enough alibi to prove your innocence?

we've talked about the facts extensively, we're confident that its an open and shut case but I am still very nervous and worried about the whole situation

This is depressing

>615 days ago
What happened then?

Well I'll just pray for you then. Good things should happen to good people. Merry Christmas, brother.

Life is precious

There is still light in the world. You just have to open your eyes. It's easier now than any other time of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bts7ndhPw4

I hope you anons have a nice christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

He forgot his password

This is the saddest thing I’ve ever read

You couldn't write a better Greek tragedy than WWI.
>Cue the beginning of the decline of the West
This was such a beautiful moment, though.

Truly. And this scene from a show–a comedy show–gave me feels too.

Also, posting more pics.

I literally feel nothing when I read this because it's about an Arab.

Does anyone have the one where anons dad and mom split up, and the mother kept telling him that his dad was a piece of shit? Only in the end when his dad died, the father had nothing but a bunch of pictures of user and the family.

Honestly, I may be leading this into more of a war thread, but I firmly believe there are feels to be felt from these pictures.

...and some of them are just great to look at.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and kill myself

Most memes have a period of time where they hit hard and then they fade away with time. Sadly this one has stayed relevant for far too long

I particularly get strong feels from this one.

The Arabs are just like us. Ruled by a cabal and driven to to terrible things and their society wrecked. It's about to change, though. King MBS is going to give Islam the reformation it's deserved for 500 years now.

War sucks but as long as you don't get give in to the darkness, it changes you for the better. It hardens you and it makes you appreciate the little things in a way normies will never understand.

Please don't.

thats heavy man

This is the saddest shit ever

That's awful user. Good luck to you. If you beat the charge, please post on Sup Forums again with that same image to let us know you're okay.

Also, if the crime you've been falsely accused of is in the vein of right wing violence, consider reaching out to Kyle Bristow from Freedomfront; they're starting our own legal advocacy team, similar to an alt-right SPLC comprised of woke goyim instead of Jews.

If not, then I'm assuming it's a false rape allegation. You'll make it, user.

Yes. Some say one comes appreciate life when they have been close to the edge of death. I'm not going to advocate that saying, as I don't speak from those who have been truly involved.

>driven to to terrible things
Awww poor rapists, they should be stabbing, driving cars into people, beheading, shooting and blowing little girls up at concerts more.
They're just a misunderstood people who need a hug.

Goddamn, you guys have given me serious feels.

I'm sorry. I only posted it to remind you how precious life is and that, while things are dark now, we should be thankful for what we have.

It's true. All things considered, having gone through it is more of a blessing than a curse.

Trump recognized Jerusalem as the Israeli capital because there's no longer any physical resistance to it. Hamas has been destroyed and 11,000 Houthi rebels were slaughtered this week. You'll see soon. There's legitimately going to finally be peace in the Middle East and everything you just mentioned will be a thing of the past. MBS is a reformer and just "drained the swamp" so to speak in Saudi Arabia and the wider Gulf region. We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas.

files.catbox.moe/vur1hg.webm

These men died for what they believed in

That's why it's so tragic because they honestly did. They were deceived but showed unbelievable courage, nonetheless.

Wow, what fucking dimension are you living in?

t. has no understanding of geopolitics outside of what Sup Forums says about arabs

With regard to which point?

Some where too young and had no idea of what they were getting into, but went into it anyway

That's exactly how it is. I posting in veteran threads here and people telling me I fought for Israel. How the fuck are you supposed to know anything at that age?

Fuck off edgy kids
Pic related, they died because people like my grandad wouldn't let them bomb our chipshops.

The "Lost" Generation really should be called the Greatest Generation.
>Died in the trenches of WW1 only to create a worse world
>everywhere outside of America went through economic struggles in the 1920's
>Great depression hits
>Get to see their children go through WW2 being just as eager to conscript as they were for WW1
They probably lived the hardest lives in the last 200 years or so.

*I hate

Except for the part where I live and grew up around Muslims.

ALL of it, Hamas defeated for a start, the fuck are you smoking?

No, they died so a handful of "people" could profit and consolidate power.

>anecdotal evidence
this is why we beat you in the ashes

The webm of the guy in the snow, talking to someone.
You know the one.

>Hamas leader: We will no longer rule in Gaza
Israel destroyed all 29 tunnels. Read it and weep:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239604

The only one being deceived is you, faggot

No. Not again.

I have a vague but strong memory of reading the exact plot of this in a shitty made for kids novel in elementary school, just irl instead of in team fortress. It's pretty obviously fake.

How so? Also, Merry Christmas.

Very impressive. What is the George VI medal with the green/orange ribbon? I know the rest. Don't let these basement wankers troll you

You'd have to ask the OP of that post. Gives me chills regardless.

To be fair they also lived to see the great jew pizza bake off.

No, they died because they brought the battle to our country and wanted to take over.
>American education
My bad, you're dismissed.

5 in a row

freak the mighty?

You have to understand the pressure they were under to enlist. You can argue which conspiracy is true and what it wrought all day long, but not the motivations of the men who suffered.

>Israel times
not at all propaganda bullshit

Defence medal

holy shit, yeah just wiki'd it, that's the one. I had to be like 8 or 9 when I read it, it was like a hazy memory.

This is the first year we don't have a Christmas tree up. My grandmother was born on Christmas, she loved it, sweetest woman I've ever known in my life.
Family is virtually in tatters. Clinging on the best I can. Caught between wanting to move out and move forward with my life and staying close to them.
Merry Christmas brodies.

឴ ▲
▲ ▲

TOP KEK

How's Reuters for you?
reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-gaza/hamas-asks-abbas-to-lift-gaza-sanctions-after-disbanding-shadow-government-idUSKCN1BU2B6

Just doing my job eh?!
Well when their job involved dropping rockets on our towns whilest women and children cowered in fear then excuse me if I don't feel no sympathy for my grandfathers handing them their arse.
Oh which they did while your fucking country was funding the Nazis and sitting on their hands by the way before you get into your deluded twisted hollywood version of events

Why isn't your tree up?

>Islamic reformation

God I wish. I used to feel that sort of charity and goodwill toward other people only a few months ago...

>No Christmas Tree up
>Pretend to love Grandmother
>Disrespect something she loved by not carrying on tradition
Neck yourself oxygen thief

You too mate.

Fuck your grandfathers you Paki loving fuck

Wish we kept funding them to be quite honest. Perhaps a joint op would've been pretty neat.

you can appreciate their bravery on a certain level, while also acknowledging that many of them were stupid cattle on another level.

They died fighting for a just cause, they were not deceived like the allied powers into fighting for the eventual destruction of their people.

FUCKK YOU AND THESE FEELS AAAAAAAAAAA

wtf I love Muslims now

I'm really sorry, user. I've been away from home for a long time and I would tell you to hold onto it if you can. You'll miss it, even it it isn't the same as it once was.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rh1xzpKc-o

Our "country" wasn't guilty of anything. Neither was yours, but we has some pretty insidious people pulling the strings of those in power. People is actually too strong a word. They were monsters. A lot of innocent people were caught up in the ensuing tragedy.

I was one of those cattle, not then obviously, and it's not stupidity. You just don't know any better when you're that young. You make a rational decision (at least I did) based on what you know to be true.

Wish I could ask my grandfather about his time during the war but he's really old and gets visibly upset any time there is mention of the war.

F

keking at this inbred Cockney chav. Put down the ciggy, and the bevvy and think clearly for a second. How does the blitz compare in any scale of magnitude to what's happened to the west as a whole in the past few decades? Better to have a few dozen people killed then to lose your entire country to subhuman animals.

>Well when their job involved dropping rockets on our towns whilest women and children cowered in fear

>The bombing of Dresden

???

Because family is in tatters. Barely keeping it together. No one's got the willpower for it.

Nigga don't tell me how much I love or respect my grandma.