Is The Last Jedi racist?

Fans are having problems with how the diverse characters was treated in the movie.
Is Rian Johnson actually /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17PX2_n3lzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess we need to petition for niggers to become the main heroes, we won't have less than this, we can't tolerate white supremacy anymore.

did....we start this? or is this just them eating themselves on their own again?

As far as I know eating their own.

pandering to SJWs, not even once

jesus
fucking
christ.

Ding ding ding, another prime example of why jewish psyop propaganda bullshit just isn't worth the effort: it will never be good enough for anyone on the left, and it simply alienates normal people.

Eating their own, SJWs are never satisfied and must always find problematic conflicts everywhere.

People with Twitter sockpuppets need to push for this now.

The only acceptable version of Star Wars to them would be a three hour lecture about the evils of White Men from a Wise Black Woman.

>bend over backwards to appease these ungrateful generational welfare leeches
>they still bite the hand that feeds them

This will never get old.

>only 3 hours
>THIS SHUDDA BEEN 5 HOURS
YOU CAN'T FIT ALL THE INJUSTICES WHITE DEVILS DID TO US IN 3 HOURS, IT'S 5 AT A BARE MINIMUM REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>#starwarshatespoc

this is what happens when you let a white male direct a film.

These people are professional crybabies, nothing will ever meet their standards. They're best to be ignored.

I didn't even finish the original trilogy I'm not going to see your shitty movie

So the SJW aren't the diversity leaders anymore. Kek. They're looking to capable leaders and whites make the best. The left is swinging to the right, fellas. It's happening.

Drath Vader's brother Chad here, I just wanted to wish Sup Forums a Merry Christmas but let you know you are ruining me (i thought net neutrality repeal was going to kill us all - but we knew better):.

youtube.com/watch?v=17PX2_n3lzI

What's wrong with how they represented the main nigger that's 100% likely to fuck the main character white female? What's wrong with how they represented the "whitest" male in the whole cast that is 100% likely to be a pole smoker? I'm confused here.

They're just realizing the white left are shit leaders. You can't lead when you want inferior cultures to set the pace, with all the blackisms and crap, as if success in the world white man created had nothing to do with "acting white".

The right has never had a problem with shitskins if they prove themselves capable and able to navigate civilized society. The original star wars was more diverse than this shit.

>when you see it

After seeing Death Wish I don't like this guy

That's the problem with SJWs, being a puritan means nothing is ever good enough for you.

Why are they trying to pass off Poe as a colored person?

>88
Is every leftwing movement destiny, happens everytime. If Sup Forums did anything it was just accelerating an unavoidable outcome.

Wait so (((Disney))) managed to piss off the left, right and center?
Bravo you beautiful bastards.

I wonder what that would even look like.

star
war
shat
espoc

This is what happens whenever they try to appeal to non-whites and liberals. You can never win with these people. Nothing is ever enough.

Why idiots in Hollywood and various other entertainment industries haven't learned this yet is astonishing.

Cenk is getting eaten too

they've still made a profit in $ terms so at the end of the day that's all they care about. they don't care about staying true to the classics, nor do they care about building the "franchise" into something stronger that will gain more and more fans. they just want to line their pockets and continue making corporate garbage with token characters that lack depth or motivation.

i did not see a bad guy in the movie who wasnt white

>What's wrong with how they represented the main nigger that's 100% likely to fuck the main character white female

He got pretentiously RICED by a chink girl and is basically a character without his own story. He just follows the girls around like a beta orbiter and succeeds in nothing in his own.

This is what happens when you pander to non-whites. It's never good enough.

Why would anyone be surprised? Before TFA came out they were hyping up the notion of an ex-stormtrooper character. Then later in the film we find out he wasn't a real trooper 'lol just a janitor' to conveniently remove all moral conflicts and leave him as nothing but a cowardly slapstick who occasionally awkwardly tries to transition to 'badass'. Finn has been a total meme from the start.

"You can't defeat hate with hate. you can only defeat hate with forced miscegenation"

>#starwarshatespoc
Alright, which one of you created this ridiculous hashtag.

Actually. No. Star Wars is a big cash brand for them. Damage to the brand is damage to future profits. If they could take less money and a better reception. They would.

>"We gotta win with love!"
>angry loud laser blows door open in background

Tried but couldn't, laughed my ass off - thought I was watching a parody

If I take the time to remove all scenes with minority actors would Sup Forums then enjoy the movie?

what if I dubbed over all of the dialouge with hitler qoutes

>Just audio of Hitler quotes
Already done user

Niggers crying about shit.....

What's new?

That made my fuckin day when when they made bb8 the star of that poster

your print ad layout is showing.

>Being this mad about a black-skinned humanoid who was from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Is POC pronounced as “pock” or “pox”, either way they both sound stupid and make black people sound stupid.

Finn should have been main character in the new trilogy. He was my favorite character in the first one.

Black people are perfectly capable of sounding stupid on their own

>"these casts need diversity! Cast more minorities!"
>most of the cast is now nonwhite
>"yasss bout time biiiiiiiiiith"
>story conflict happens
>bad things happen to nonwhites
>"OMFG WHY ARE BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO MINORITIES YOU FUCKING RACISTS REEEEEEEEE"

I was hoping they killed him off

SJW:s can't enjoy escapism without utopianism.

Well put
Unfortunately that makes for a shit story

The niggers and mulattos never mattered to begin with. They're just tools for Schlomo.

The whole series was created to deconstruct Luke and make whites feel like shit.

Disney is owned by Jews, the new head of Star Wars lore (Kathleen Kennedy) is a raging feminist retard, and JJ is of course a Jew. He directed TFA and he will direct Episode 9. It's Jewed to the core.

Also Rian is a soyboy leftist, not our guy.

Here he is sitting like an obedient faggot, waiting on Kathleen's next series-wrecking command.

Jesus she’s 60% more alpha than Rian. Look at that cocksure posture. She’s fucking manspreading

They tried appease retards. Bad move.

Kek

>the virgin hunch sitting
>THE CHAD LOUNGE