One Piece 857

We need more of /OUR GIRL/

>tfw still no filler with Carrot's bare feet

Feels good to be a SaNa fan.

Reminder that Hancock will end up alone and looking like pic related

>still no world wide eradtication of furfags

>mfw the SaNami train keeps gaining speed

I'm so tired of this shipping shitposting.
It's starting to make me look back on Monet and Jack shitposting fondly.

Nah man I'm a footfag.

Reminder that Oda killed this ship. It's over.

Is Hancock stronger than Sanji?

Um, no sweetie no matter how much you cry about it SaNa will be canon

Yes

We only ever see her fight professional jobbers like Smoker and Pacifistas, but probably.

I didn't like the movie she was in with the blind fishman because it made her seem kind of weak

Hancock's powers make her a bit gimmicky.

I imagine that, assuming her fruit doesn't work on a character, that Sanji would have a much easier time in battle. She's a master of Haki but at this point all three of the Monster Trio are well versed in the technique, and he comes off as a more competent melee fighter.

That's ignoring her greatest asset though.

Incoming at alarming speed!

CANON
A
N
O
N

Yes

Is SaNa
dare I say
/OURSHIP/

Today, I WILL remind them.

Oda killed your ship and you are in maximum assblast damage control mode. Sanji did something to Nami that she considers unforgivable. Nami certainly cares about Sanji as a nakama, and wants him to rejoin, she says as much in the panels after pic related, but got so worked up she was absolutely willing to leave him behind in order to secure Luffy's safety.

Sanji's actions, Nami says, brought her to the "greatest depths of fear." This was the fear of losing her captain. She wasn't talking about fear for her own life, of Big Mom or torture. She stuck with Luffy to the bitter end, against insurmountable odds, despite ample opportunity to run or hide. There are no crewmembers more loyal to Luffy than Nami and Zoro, and Sanji fucked up irreparably in Nami's eyes.

It's not notable that Nami wants to "drag him back into the crew", because Luffy would and practically did do the same thing. The difference being that Nami had a limit for when she'd give up on Sanji (preserving Luffy's life) whereas Luffy was willing to let Sanji kill him, if that's what ended up happening.

>inb4 I get told to fact check tumblr or catch projection from insecure shipfags in their death throes

Can you make this ore clear and easy to read, please. It's very cluttered and stilted.

>being this mad
Keep trying to damage control, it just makes you look stupid

I guess I'll make a better one later, but that was just something I whipped up in 5 minutes yesterday for our resident shitposters. It's more or less just nami's reactions from when Sanji beat down Luffy on the right, and then on the left with the relevant textbox from both translations.

Truth be told, I used to like Sanji x Nami. I still sort of do. I scanned a bunch of doujin of the pair, but then a realized the only person who really talking about it in these threads is that one insane shitposter you're talking about. And he doesn't even like the pair, he just uses it to try and bait people.

Not enough quality doujins

There's absolutely nothing wrong with shipping characters but the constant "muh salami" posting is ruining the threads and just about everyone agrees

>damage control post which was made to damage control

kiss when?

everyone fucks everyone

If you have any lust for her then she can turn you into stone. She'll solo him in one hit

>posting is ruining the threads
>SaNafags never bother quote anyone first
>they only shitpost 5-10 pictures every new thread and stop until new one
>only madassbutts keep crying about "muh ruined thread"
>THAT ruin thread.

>classic Alternative facts
>"This was the fear of losing her captain" - (c) from my ass, not from manga
>"here are no crewmembers more loyal to Luffy than Nami and Zoro"
They all equal loyal, stop making headcanon favorites.
>It's not notable that Nami wants to "drag him back into the crew"
>It's not notable (c)
Turn you fag goggles off.
>Luffy was willing to let Sanji kill him
Luffy know that Sanji is doing is act, Sani even told him "i'm DRIVE you out of my sight!", how you can be so Spee D reader?

You are ordinary damage control retard, get over it. Why all LuNa so retard an cannot to simple logic from A to B?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

You tried. It's not from my ass, you are retarded if you don't think she's talking about Luffy there. I used the primary source material to argue my case.

>Luffy know that Sanji is doing is act
Are you dumb or what? Luffy was willing to die for his convictions with his fight against Sanji, Nami wasn't willing to let Luffy die, gave up, and said "We'll leave." Fact.

>They all equal loyal, stop making headcanon favorites.
Literally the only thing in your post that has ANY merit at all, and I don't want to argue about this because it's literally a side note in my original post and not nearly as relevant as the rest.

You're delusional, fuck off retard. Many people don't like it.Try dumping your gay tumblr fanart once a week instead of every thread almost every day every week.

Well this scene was fucking annoying

>SaNafags never bother quote anyone first
They do when someone posts ship they don't like. Like that one drawfag, and drawfags are usually pretty fun, attempting to chase them off is awful.

That said, you're right that these blatant shitposters should be ignored just like the rest of them.

Of course it ruins thread. I have just finishef reading the last thread and opened this one. What am i going to do? There's no plot point to discuss, just memes and rehashed faggottery. If i had not seen your post i would have left instantly. Most people probably did. What when we think we see that is: "Oh, only the deluded faggots are there, better come back later". You ruin threads.

Why so mad? Is just a Sana chapter like we told you..

Oh knock it off.
No one is canon.
Plus, I'm pretty sure she'll end up getting humped by the dog

The dog is a homie. I'm calling it.
>tried to stop Sanji
>was worried about Jobbin
Oda's setting us all up to underestimate Big Mom.

I think you were reading some fanfiction instead of the actual chapter. I understand your confusion.

>never ever Sanji Nami relationship or "love cook gags" not even close come to "proposal joke".
They evolved, you know.

You shipfags need to post more carrot

Are the movies worth watching?

Each movie varies in quality

Baron Omatsuri and Strong World are great and worth a watch. I didn't care for Film Z but a lot of people seem to enjoy that one too.

If you're desperate for more after then Clockwork Island Adventure, Dead End Adventure and Film Gold are decent.

Do you think Nami smells bad? Well, at least pre-Sunny, I mean. Before their ship had built in pluming.

They still had a proper bath in the Merry.

>I didn't care for Film Z but a lot of people seem to enjoy that one too.
I rewatched this recently and remember liking it more when it came out. I think people liked it because it was the first/one of the first big anime things with post timeskip content.

They did?

>Luffy was willing to die for his convictions
Are you really that stupid? Luffy don't die by Sanji in ANY case, because Sanji don't want to kill him, he want him to leave that place, DRIVE HIM OFF, by offending him and physically beating. As Luffy fall, he STOP. Why you overreacting to this simple scene?
>Nami wasn't willing to let Luffy die, gave up, and said "We'll leave." Fact.
It's in her nature, backpedalling and cry, when things not going as she wants. She remind me someone in this thread.

I got the impression that Film Z struck a chord with the portion of the fanbase that's really into the fighting aspects of the series and marine subplot, which was really big around that time thanks to the Marineford arc and following timeskip.

It came out at the perfect time.

Yeah.

Yes.

Oh god, it's so tiny

Nah, it was just not so shit as the rest of the op movies.Gold and Z only worth watching.

Hahaha, great find user. Its been 8 minutes and that faggot hasn't respond to you.
SaNa will be canon soon

>It's in her nature, backpedalling and cry
Much nicer effort, but it doesn't change anything about what I said. Nami was not most concerned about Sanji, Luffy was, and was willing to die there to bring him back.

However, this incident gets additional material versus what's in your page: in the form of Nami comparing it to a bottomless pit of fear and saying it's something she can never forgive.

>Are you really that stupid? Luffy don't die by Sanji in ANY case
You're legit retarded if you don't think Luffy was prepared to die there, or that Sanji's not capable of killing a defenseless Luffy.

Not even him
>Nami was not most concerned
Except Luffy literally states this. Kys
>bottom pit of fear and never forgive
This was played as comedic effect, you are too blind by your ship that you can't even see that.

>Except Luffy literally states this.
Except what happens in the manga shows that's wrong, Luffy was more concerned about retrieving Sanji. Nami was crying and backpedaling and ready to give up.

Luffy did not say nami was most concerned, he said that "Nami and the others" are concerned. If you can't grasp the distinction or look at that without shipper goggles you are a lost cause and should consider being less invested in this manga.

>This was played as comedic effect
Stop baiting with this shit, it's incredibly retarded. That serious scene was not played as a gag for comedic effect. You are a moron.

lmaoing @ ur life. not everyone lives in this thread kiddo

I have an idea to solve this conflict.
Threesome.

He clearly say "the most".
>stop baiting
It was cleary played for comdeic effect you retard

Didn't he say Nami and co.?

Nami AND the others you god damn idiot, and he's lying. Nobody was more worried than Luffy was.
Yes, he did.
>It was cleary played for comdeic effect
Nobody is this stupid. Stop baiting.

This bitch will forever be the most annoying One Piece female. Her catch phrase is bragging that she will get away with ALL crimes because she's too beautiful and men (and women) refuse to punish her. Bitch is OLDER than Robin.

But really fuck Oda. His pussy worship is obnoxious. Really want Boa's Shichibukai title revoked so that she gets Buster Called into hell. Conveniently Boa Hancock is the ONLY Shichibukai to never get into an actual brawl because Oda doesn't like drawing pretty women in pain and bloodied. Faggot cock sucker.

She would NOT have feet, but paws because she's not human.

Still triggered, eh?

I dont think you understand.
Any ANY of the crewmembers would have done what Nami did, their debt to Luffy is that big. This does not mean Nami doesn't love Sanji all it means is she is not a ungrateful bitch. Nami is the main heroine of course she would want to stop a fight where Luffy is not even fighting back. Are fucking stupid? "Nami doesn't let Luffy die do she doesn't love Sanji xd" you are either a shitposter or a dumbass.
Just look at Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura literally wanted to kill sasuke(the man she loved) just so Naruto wouldn't get hurt anymore. Did this mean she didn't love sasuke and loved Naruto? No.
It clearly was played a comedic you are the only retard that does not see it.

GARCHUU~

Not even furries like her, she's no Renamon.

the problem here is that you're shipping characters and shoving it down our throats in a property where the author has explicitly and specifically pointed out that he will never do romance between protagonists

Why does she bite/rub Luffy all the time? Is it her unfunny shtick or is there actual plot explanations for it (like Chopper's swearing that got dropped after a while).

>coming to conclusions with shitty translations
should i tell you what the raws say? I kinda don't want to embarrass you. Look it up yourself

Robin > Hancock

She's a rabbit so she likes to nibble on things.

She's a rabbit so she nibbles on people.
It's a joke, like Pedro liking high places because he's a cat.

You are just on a rambling tangent now, comically missing the point because you're either ESL or genuinely mentally handicapped. Naruto isn't One Piece, stop being 'tarded.

Nami will never forgive Sanji, fact. She says so herself. This isn't a super deep manga or shoujo, there's no romantic subtext.

>It clearly was played a comedic
Absolute. Fucking. Retard.

This is the main problem, the second problem is that he's just wrong and needs to take more English classes.

I'll wait for stephen's translation for clarity. Thanks.

Would you please stop getting your damn hopes up?
No one will end up with anyone.

Usopp will probably end up with Kaya.

Can't be something that never happened in the first place.

>she says so herself
A scene played as a gag.
Your post is nothing but headcanon.
>no arguments
>just I'm right you are wrong
>again with the "if Nami doesn't let Luffy die then she doesn't love Sanji xd"
Take your pills

Baby 5 and Sai are getting married. It's the only ship I care about.

Luffy will impregnate Hancock in the end.

how will the strawhats battle kaido
its obvious that BM will not die this arc; that would be overkill

i think they will all escape and meet others from the worst generation and team up to defeat kaido. all the captains work together to defeat a yonko to prove their strength

I know you would.

It'll take at least Luffy, Law, Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins to defeat the Kaido.

Nah, it would be hella gay.

>YFW Lola appears this arc to save Luffy & Co. somehow.

That's a big guy.

A big crybaby.

I don't know. She's drawn pretty humanoid to me.
>Select all the Carrots
Heh.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

For (You)stass.

I don't like her one bit. Pedro better drag her back to Zou with him after all this.

>Big Mom gave SUCH information to Capone

What a stupid bitch, Jesus Christ Yonko keep being disappointing

>musketeer
>3 musketeer candy bar

Holy shit Carrot is the third sweet minister and Oda has let us known all along.

>Reading colorized Skypeia

I forgot how fucking great this arc is.