New GF has history

Guy's I'm dating a new girl and I'm worried because she has A LOT of sexual history and it freaks me out.
She admitted to having sex with 22 different men....

jews

your dick is not big enough

Is it your mom?

run

fpbp

She's completely ruined her ability to pair bond, best case scenario is you use her while trying to scout out better options

Nevermind that would be 42.

she has the aids nigga

22 is nothing

"no hymen-no diamond"

Then leave the relationship and find someone else. If this bothers you so much, it's not just gunna go away.

Might want to take a trip to the clinic mate.

>She admitted to having sex with 22 different men....
She wants to break up the relationship

The true number is always about double what they admit too, and for guys, the inverse is true.

>best case scenario is you use her while trying to scout out better options
this op, she's a used up whore.

Fuck and run

She's still gonna keep fucking other men you stupid leaf, you don't have to worry.

Why the fucking Hell are you dating some filthy skank who's fucked 22 dudes? That's enough to field two entire baseball teams, with a designated hitter for each team, and a closer for each team. Her fucking vagina is probably like a Petri dish of bacteria.

Stop bumping this thread.

pump and dump

gtfo now or you're a cuck.

You can hit it but never commit and when you tell her why you're not catching feelings begone the thot though but you're a fucking leaf so I have low expectations.

what kind of ego maniac keeps track of how many sex partners they've had?

depends how old she is
if she is in her mid thirties 22 is a completely normal number

Lmao you're a cuck, just imagine all those dicks that have been where yours is.

You need to have sex with 22 different men too to even it out. Start with me, oral then anal. Abuse my holes.

You already know it won't end well

Helicopter for you

This is good advice. Fuck her and try to find better. Don't knock her up. There is always better out there.

Well just end it now. Post her picture because I'm a leaf too and I don't want to be tricked. Help a fellow leaf out.
Seriously dump her though that's WAAY to many

At once?

That is around 1 a year
How is that slutty?

My sides! That's fucking hilarious, user. Maybe for a hooker that's a normal number.

For a man sure, for a woman fuck no. I'll be liberal and say 3 men tops for any type of commitment.

>dating
You dun fucked up. I hope you didn't give her your real name, or see her on a regular basis, because she's only good for a pump and dump at most.

sadly this

If she's in her 30s and can't hold a relationship for longer than a year she's a lost cause anyways.

You're a Canadian, you need to apologize to her and prey to your nu-male god Trudeau.

More than 2 is absolutely disgusting

End it now. Degenerate whores are incapable of having the same feelings of commitment in a relationship as you. They are as almost as mentally fucked as niggers.

>assuming none of those relationships lasts longer than a year
>getting far along enough in 22 different "relationships" to fuck them in a ~15 year period
If you honestly think that's a healthy or normal number or somebody that's capable of having a healthy, normal relationship, you're out of your fucking mind.

Promiscuous partners are a massive red flag. You're going to be number 23, and you won't be the last. (Unless she's well into being middle-aged.)

>That is around 1 a year
Closer to 2.
Unless she started fucking at 14, in which case she's probably trash anyways.
Also

fpbp

so what. use it as an excuse to have material on the subject most men are stupid learn how to something other then bash her cunt indiscriminately and you will be fine. spend the 50$ and get that bitch tested.

sage all fielzs

This

Dump her and be completely fucking up front with her about why - with a sexual history like that you have absolutely no reason to believe you won't just become notch #23 on her belt.

The ONLY way women, as a whole, will ever stop being whores is if men, as a whole, stop tolerating women whoring around.

It's too late for your soon-to-be-ex-gf, but her friends and those who hear of her break up may yet learn a valuable lesson from her experience.

Now imagine how many cocks she sucked.

he has had 3 mile of other guys dicks in her.

always take the number a woman tells you and multiply it by 3

just like with guys they take your number and divide it by 3 if you say you have slept with less then 3 woman you are a virgin in their book

dump the roastie leaf

This is Sup Forums. Nobody fucking cares about your roastie gf. Reported.

Good luck finding out she has feelings for another guy in like 2 weeks

my gf has fucked 200 people and we have a great relationship, dont just a girl on her number since you miss some gems in the slutrough, get a bitchy virgin and most girls just lie anyway kek

She has told you 22 but that is likely her soft number... go ahead and assume it's much more.

22 is nothing

and she'll be telling her new man 23 different men in a week. that is if she lets you fuck her...you sound like a bitch nigger

This all the way, they'll be mad, but at least you'll be right.

Yeah, take relationship advice from the fucking guy whose girlfriend has fucked more people than the population of a small village.

Dude that's actually pretty fucked and I'm actually sure people here are telling you from experience. As soon as you make it out of the honeymoon phase it's GG for you. All that time and money wasted. You're being compared to 22 different people and not only that, each one of those 22 people have fragmented her. Relationships will never be the same for her because she has them so often and there is so little connection to her future partners. There is a little less loyalty going from one to the next.

user, I actually want you to be happy. Unless you are chad in most regards, you are setting yourself up for failure. If you don't get over this soon, you never will. It will come up when you're drunk/angry/fighting etc. And each time it does she will catch on to your '''insecurity''' (even though you are right to be concerned). This will push her away from you little by little until one day she does something she can't ever take back or absolve with a simple apology.

If you don't take my advice here, then I really hope it works out for you and that you're an outlier case. Be careful.

Yeah, she ruined dude. Do some research on pair bonding. She'll never love you