Gintama Thread

15 minutes until new episode

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-05/chico-with-honeyworks-xy-perform-gintama.s-new-theme-songs/.112894
youtube.com/watch?v=C2FcjpJNPZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manga spoilers

No chapter this new week

We more than 12 eps now
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-05/chico-with-honeyworks-xy-perform-gintama.s-new-theme-songs/.112894

Indeed

Speculate

Current arc or skipped material?

Soon

Also, today is Hana Matsuri in Japan (Well, it ended a few hours ago but whatever)

Current arc.
youtube.com/watch?v=C2FcjpJNPZE

Always nice to see my boy Kondou

Fuck, the shinsengumi looks good! FUCKING HYPED!

>Hana Matsuri

I am too bored to wait for 3 hours for subs.
Do we have any stream ?

>that Suzuken stand
Kek. Kagura's actually not happy about Okita not being able to attend the event and complained about it to Shinpachi.

I am seriously angry. They are going to catch up to the manga so fast.

Kagura so cute this episode

sherming66 or google TV Tokyo stream

Is the girl on the left Kobayashi ?
So not only Sachan is sexy but her seiyuu too. Nice thighs.
thanks

No need to put it behind spoiler.

I wish they'd go with the skipped arcs instead.

Yes,that's YĆ« Kobayashi

Actually, the PV can be very spoilery for animeonlyfags so that's why I put the tag.

So Gintama has finally reached the inevitable point of every shonen series where they do nothing but fight and fight and fight and fight and fight

well it had a good run

bad episode with rush pacing, all 580-584 chapters are covered, they even cut a lot of stuff from manga

I don't know about the pacing but I am satisfied with the Kamui flashback and that Utsuro thing.
Those two are what I was wating for, for this episode the most and they delivered.

Anyone knows who voiced Kamui as a child this time? My stream lagged when they played the ending so I couldn't catch the voice acting credits but the voice feels kinda familiar.

If we are getting only 12 episodes:
Episode 10: 585-589
Episode 11: 590-592
Episode 12: 593-595
else with 13 episodes:
Episode 10: 585-589
Episode 11: 590-591
Episode 12: 592-593
Episode 13: 594-595

See here new OP and ED confirmed on April

I don't care about kamui flashback but Utsuro vs Umibouzu was disappointing.

I'm talking about current season, no about next "13 episodes".

Probably 12 episodes

There's still some comedy in the current arc, though

I hope they'll take their time while adapting the Silver Soul arc.

That's only because these arcs are meant to be the final arcs. And the current arc in the manga does have comedy.

So Hedoro is now the strongest in Gintama?

Lets see what happens next chapter

Based

Cute

Can I have a list of the skipped arcs and one shot chapters, please ? Thanks

The manga is probably ending soon.

And next week

So will they reach a point in the manga then break up the last arc into two? Kinda crazy to think that we could soon be starting the final arc rather soon.

Poor Gura-san. I feel like hugging her.

To think she will turn into such a retard.

The one on the right should be Kaida Yuko, from what I could find out.

Yeah

It is Tsukuyo

What?

(You)

She looks like Hayamin.

Kagura is cute but her personality turns me off.

>Sugita still has hair
>Kugyuu doesn't look look a day over 50 for a change

Is this recent?

A CUTE

Today actually

Oh. Kobayuu is sexy af with dem legs and that woman in the dark blue has quite a nice smile.

Hana Matsuri event happened a few hours ago

So you don't like Gintoki's personality too? Because Kagura is basically like a mini Gin since her mannerisms comes from him.

The one in dark blue is Kaida Yuko, voice of Tsukuyo

Forgot image.

Subs are out !

>So you don't like Gintoki's personality too?
No. I don't think they are very similar. And when I say she turns me off I am talking about her as waifu material. I don't dislike her character.

Kagura isn't even for waifuing. She's a daughter material.

Or they'll go up to the ending based on author notes or something, which could mean some differences between the anime and manga's finale.

Considering they're adapting the current arc right away, the manga will most likely end at the middle of the year or in the 4th quarter.

Yeah I get the feeling they will take a break if they get too close.

You know I used to hate Zura but that sneaky samurai really grew on me. How did Zura become that way? Was he hit on his head during the war?

Kagura is Sogou's waif and nobody else's. She is off limits. You can watch but not touch.

There's nothing wrong with Zura, it's everyone else who's retarded.

Well, you were the one who used the word "retarded" in the context of Zura and not me, so some association is in the air.

Good episode overall. Kouka was such a beautiful mother and Child Kagura is cute as fuck. We learnt a much more about Kamui and Abuto is a pretty cool guy btw. Hyped for Gin vs Kamui.

I do really hate how all the main characters are all condescending and are somehow always right. Serious gintama is sometimes good but this arc is 6/10.

That was because Gintama was disguised as comedy manga/anime for some reason, until the gorilla finally decided to start with the serious shit we deserved since many years ago.

I still dont know why we get some shitty comedy attempts here and there, ruining good moments.

Kagura's boyfriend arc: 419-422
Excalibur arc: 424-429
Homeless arc: 431-433
HDZ48 arc: 445-449
Love Potion arc: 492-496 (adapted through ovas)
Guardian Spirits arc: 499-501

Adding the one-shot chapters to your list:

Ah uh, thanks user. I literally added these one like 5 seconds after you posted them, so I deleted my post.

Ah, sorry, was a bit too fast there.

No worries, dude. It was just a coincidence.

Is this anime good?

I never watch anything with more than 24 episodes.

ye.

Shinpachi is annoying because, while the guards are taking his sister out of the cell he does nothing, but once they close the cell door and are about 10 meters away he shouts "SISTER!". That guy yells too much. Is there an episode where he takes a pledge of silence?

Is it true that they never did humorous filler episodes with TakaSuke?

DONDAKEEEEE!!!

gorilla specifically didn't want takasugi in filler so no not onsceen or directly but there has been a few episodes

They did have that filler episode 75 where Prince Hata dubbed over his voice.

Of course, but the humour can't be the cup of tea of everyone.

It's a gorilla.