PSA: The moderators here are biased in favor of religiosity

I got banned for promoting atheism three days ago.

Then I got back and what do I see? Multiple threads promoting Christianity that are allowed to stay up.

So, Christians can come on here acting like annoying street preachers, but if you make a topic saying God doesn't exist, the mods will ban you.

And they do these little faggot ass three days bans you can't contest. So annoying. Fuck you mods.

GOD
DOESN'T
EXIST

YOU CHRISTIAN BIASED FAGGOTS!

Of course they are, goy. You gotta turn that other cheek and get butt-fucked by Schlomo.

>So, Christians can come on here acting like annoying street preachers, but if you make a topic saying God doesn't exist, the mods will ban you.
That is because Sup Forums is a Christian board you retarded newfag

In all fields

Mods delete Kek threads but keep pagaism and faggot shit up

What moderators?

yeah similar experience here. Pol isn't about thinking critically it's about sticking to your guns.

>got banned for promoting atheism three days ago
Based mods doing their job, fuck off back to r/atheism and go watch reddit and cucky

no its not faggot they been doing athiesm
you faggot shills keep going back and forth from topics from one thing to another. when the line isnt being toed enough they ban topics off the (((other))) side off.

prove of your ban or "shill"

Why are christfags deluded into thinking Sup Forums is a religion board and not the politics board?

>I got banned for promoting atheism
good lmao fuck off to r*ddit

That's really based actually.

God bless mods!

No, it's faggot shit.

If the mods allow people to post pro-Christian topics, they should allow people to post the opposite.

They're biased fucktards.

Politics and religion go by hand.
Also, your thread was low quality bait.

Tip harder faggot

>PSA: The moderators here are biased in favor of Atheism.
>I got banned for promoting christianity three days ago.

>Then I got back and what do I see? Multiple threads promoting Atheism hosexuality that are allowed to stay up.

>So, Homoseuxal Atheists can come on here acting like annoying street preachers, but if you make a topic saying God does exist, the mods will ban you.

>And they do these little homosexual-ass three days bans you can't contest. So annoying.

>GOD
>DOES
>EXIST

>YOU CHRISTIAN BIASED FAGGOTS!

alternative facts m8

omg fight 4 ur athiest rites

I'm all for free speech, user - but I legitimately view secular threads as bad as bbc interracial bait threads. It's the same approach with the same style. No substance, just shitposting.

That's a serious level of paranoia goin on there lol.

Debating God is more interesting than gay ass "WHY AREN'T YOU A CATHOLIC, Sup Forums?"

The mods are just biased in favor of religiosity. People can act like annoying street preachers, but people can't say God doesn't exist back.

Fuck the gay ass mods here.

Sup Forums is a Catholic board.

If you're a Nourvus Ordo pls change your ways. Traditional is the only true way that hasn't been tainted by modernism.

Fuck off faggot

you should have lurked more. Sup Forums was, is and always will be a christian board

Of course the moderators are. Sup Forums is to become a Mormon board.

>heh
>must be a non denomination speaking these dirty words

Fuck off pagan. Cucktholicism =/= Christianity.

What's with the reddit spacing in each reply? Also, there's no real debating in those threads, it's ad hominem after ad hominem. Again, secular threads are no different than bbc interracial threads.

I heard people say that, I always thought they were joking. People have different opinions on here.

I guess it's true though, because the moderators are biased as hell.

"God doesn't exist. Can you prove God exists?" - BAN
"Hey guys why arent you Christian?" - Totally good topic, let it stay up

Biased ass fucks. It should be like public schools on here. No official endorsement of religion. If people want to argue about it, let them. Or, ban all religion topics on here, not just allow the stupid ass "Christian general" topics to stay up.

please go back to r*ddit now that you know

if you want mods to get v& then you should make it your life's work to get them doxed

how about you stop hiding behind a meme flag faggot?

The flags are faggot shit. I just chose one that sucked the least.

I wish they allowed a "none" option but for some reason they think they ought to force this lame ass feature on us.

Show your geographic location, bitch.

>us
you don't belong here
you have to go back

Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and savor? You DO SUPPORT Israel, don't h you? Good goy.

>force this lame ass feature

newfag confirmed

When your ideology can stand on it's own merit maybe you can have a thread you double nigger.

Why would I want to do that?

It's none of your guys' business. I don't want any of you fucks knowing my IP address, country of origin, or any goddamn thing about me.

I'm posting on Sup Forums. This isn't the fuckin' DMV. I shouldn't have to show shit to anyone.

But the staff here force this stupid feature on everyone.

>i don't want you to know anything about me
>let me tell you about my supreme atheist ideology
kill yourself you godless heathen

Sup Forums has always been a christian board. Fuck off with your antisemitism.

>he larps
>as a Christian
>online
>for free