Why do you think an ethostate would work when white countries are the cuckiest ones?

If white countries are all falling into degeneracy, what makes you think it won't happen again? Why do you think an ethostate would work when most liberals are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q03a8ULejqQ
youtu.be/QuNgEc9Zhs4
youtube.com/watch?v=lmeRR2u-Jk8
express.co.uk/news/world/503912/Brazilian-town-populated-only-by-women-say-they-are-seeking-husbands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they arnt going to be relevant or problematic in an ethnostate? And this thread was here earlier. Remove your flag to prove you arnt the same faggot.

I don't think i've ever saw any man who recorded his wife being fucked by a black cock who isn't white.

Because im mexican and i just learned i have alot of european blood in me! And best of all i have iranian blood in me! Which means i have a strain of Aryan blood! :) and it gets even better i have Iberian blood too! The romans came from the iberians! My uncle in my dads side of the family is very Caucasian and through him i was able to get that blood ;) the original people from Iran were white

And india also has a strain

Here is a pic of me ( curly hair does not automatically mean nigger, the irish have curly hair)

Compare my blush face with this girl from iran

I'm not the same faggot. What makes you think they aren't going to be relevant in an ethnostate?

you're not white. you're a spic. fuck outta my ethnostate.

So? There's a hell lot of fags with more aryan blood than you and they're liberals.

Because they wont have any power in an ethnostate. Better yet, they may learn to be real men. Its also a fundamental fact that Leftards are innately racist and wouldn't care if their precious minorities were taken away.

>buggiest of bugman eyes
>literal soulless voids
"Hey guys, I'm White I swear..."

Can she join your ethostate tho?

Watcha jewing?

Only about 30% of white people in the US vote for libtards. They wouldn't be relevant if not for the enriching diversity.

That being said, I can't explain western Europe. They say they are still more white than we are but vote solid leftist.

no hang her on the day of the rope...gonna need two ropes.

What makes you think they won't? They already got it, what makes you think they won't get the power again?

Better yet, a steel cable. Anyone else would snap.

But she's a specimen of the fine aryan race, her along of most feminists and male femnists out there.

Cut the crap what "Ethno-State"? You think Trump is Hitler? Lmao!

This is why I'm a monarchist and not a WN. The problem is that white countries are technically ruled by a clique of hypereducated cucks -- not by Jews, not by people, and not even by politicians (who are usually powerless).

The problem is the left.

In an ethnostate, lacking minorities, I can imagine cucks inventing new bullshit that would give them a claim to power -- defend the disabled, defend the morbidly obese, defend people with Down syndrome, and so on. Basically, the Left needs dysgenics because it rules as a coalition of dysgenics.

Exactly. They had an ethostate and still became a bunch of degenerates. Which makes me think this shit won't work.

You seriously look like Cauhtemoc, but I suppose it's better that you be pro-white rather than viva la raza.

he is whiter than most southerners, that is a fact

That's how i think as well. And they would eventualy take immigrants into the ethostate again, just like what happened in scandinavia.

I'd rather just focus on being right-wing. If that means we have to keep out most of the enriching diversity then so be it. On the other hand, it doesn't necessarily follow that we need to have a Hitlarian style purge.

Their falling into degeneracy because of niggers, spics and muzzies

A strictly all white country would be a utopia

No, we have lots of Mexicans down here and they still stand out. A lot of southerners have a smidgeon of Amerindian heritage (I dated a girl who was 1/16th). Mexicans are somewhere around 60% Amerindian.

Not true
sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity

Depends on the kind of white people that are composing the ethnostate. If it's some Slavic derived group, then yes, I would agree. If it's Germans are Swedes then I would have to say no. They are mentally ill and would flood themselves with enriching diversity all over again.

Most degenerates i see are white

You people are braindead

Fuck no! Look watch this music video til beginning to end

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q03a8ULejqQ

Niggers are degenerate

How does that help prove your point? According to your study there are sharp differences in the Amerindian DNA. They are still overwhelmingly Amerindian, and the bulk of them have an Amerindian appearance.

>being this easily influenced
the absolute state of the """master race"""

Honestly i'd take right wing minorities in a country than white left wing cucks any day. I don't see how keeping them out helps (unless they're religious muslins or living on wellfare)

We will kill them all first, obviously

They will comply or they will die. Simple as that.

Oh sorry i thought you were saying that most mexicans aren't Mestizo

Can we just acknowledge the fact that i have a clear blush face? And that i literary have no facial hair!? Look at me i look like a fucking angel and it's better when the sun is shinning at my face

i don't know, most minorities are right wing in their homelands. africa and the middle east are very conservative.

despite it's cuckery, i'd still prefer living in england than in iraq.

Punk rock is just as degenerate as this shit and it was created by whites

This

Whites who arnt on board will either be purged or removed via deportation. If they love minorities so much they can live with them.

I would also, because to me it's more important that people follow the non-aggression principle than be racially homogeneous. That being said, most of the immigrants we get in the US vote for the Democrats. Maybe it's different in your country but most of our immigrants are a net negative.

I come bring family

Did you watch the full video? You dont know shit if you haven't seen it all

We'll throw you over the wall, paco. Grab your taco stand and take it with you, bean-nigger.

I think even the slavics are turning into cucks now. And honestly i can't tell what country someone came from just by looking at their face.

If they're conservatives and willing to work hard without living off people's taxes i don't see problems with them coming.

Or let them all get AIDS and deny them treatment.

Lol

>thinks trump is hitler

>even though he supports israel

What if they lie to you and infiltrate the government? How will you be able to tell?

We are conditioned to cuck ourselves from birth. The jews are to blame.

They're muslims! It says in the quran that the warriors of allah will destroy the west without blood sheed

They're doing it!

That's actually reasonable. No one have to pay for their treatments

They'd have to renounce their muslim ways to come in.

If they're hardcore muslims, they'd be too scared of allah's judgement to do that

And this is the biggest proof an ethostate won't work.

Listen bitch! The Jews are bringing all these muslims and letting them go to germany where they rape and kill innocent german school girls

Blacks can punch a white woman in the face and no one cares! She has to put up with that monkey! So here is a video that is 4min long explaining everything

youtu.be/QuNgEc9Zhs4

Stephan Molyneux does talk about this issue but that's not the explanation he gives.

It's because democrats are the ones giving them free stuff. The liberal politicians are a bigger problem than imigrants to be honest. It'll do no good keeping imigrants with them existing.

In what video does he talk about it?

Most feminists are white women and they don't give a shit either. They seem okay with this shit.

And it's not just jews who suck muslim balls, a huge part of german libtards are blonde blue eyed white aryans

Visegrad nations and Russia still have their heads on straight. Greece is mentally ill, just like Germany and Sweden but the enriching diversity mainly only wants to go there as a stopping along the way point.

I've been to a few different countries, and I can't think of many groups that I would like to live among aside from white people. If you have a majority which is anything other than white or Asian you are almost 100% guaranteed to have a drop in the quality of life, standard of living, and personal safety. On;y whites, Asians, and Jews have succeeded in creating 1st world countries. If you are going to bring in people of different stock they need to be severely vetted.

There should be no gibs to them or their descendants for 3 generations, no options for chain migration, and any adherence to Islam needs to disqualify them instantly. There also should be be IQ tests to where we don't let in anyone who has an IQ lower than the national average or mean. This is really a nuanced issue. I'd rather have Christian MENA than atheist Swedes and Germans for immigrants, but I don't think allowing Africans or Amerindians to become a majority is going to improve things in any way.

I usually don't care either, because a lot of the time the white woman is in a relationship with the black man. I never feel sorry for women who pick bad boyfriends and then run into disaster.

I think it was this one: youtube.com/watch?v=lmeRR2u-Jk8

The problem is he has so many videos and they are so long.

Basically what he said was that white people have a higher capacity for empathy and self-correction, and speculated that we have a "shame" culture. Meaning that we tend to be more prone to guilt and auto-correction. The 3rd world peoples have more of an attack culture, where in their own environment they correct unacceptable behavior through being violent toward that person. So basically you have 3rd worlders who are geared to attack taking advantage of white people who are geared to apologize.

I think that white people are just more reflective than other groups, which can be good when properly channeled and bad when it gets out of control.

In your country there is a town where men are literally banned. I only know about it because it was in the libtard media here for a few days. They want to have men for sex and financial support but they don't want to live with the men or have them step foot in their village.

Doesn't arabs also have high living standards? Some of their cities look pretty rich tho.

A bunch of these cientists are also liberals cucks, and i'm sure they'd score high in a IQ test. I'm not sure intelligence means a lot when it comes to morals.

Shit, how come i don't know about it? Do you still have the link for it? It doesn't suprise me that the liberal media would praise third wourld degeneracy though

Some of them do because of oil and only because of oil. Look at the Arab countries without oil for comparison. Also, I did make a carve out for Christian MENA. In the past, there were some brilliant civilizations in the ME but Islam wrecked everything and has since then acted as an ongoing dysgenics program.

I if a person has high IQ and is still a liberal then they are a traitor rather than a cuck. The average IQ for the US used to be 100. Now it's lower than that thanks to immigration. 100 isn't very bright, and makes you qualified for repetitive work and following instructions but not for innovating. What we don't need is people with IQ in the 80's and 70's range, because they are likely to just be a burden on society and are more prone to violent criminality. They're also easily manipulated, which is why most of them vote for the Democrats.

I'm not a 100% ethno-autist like a lot of people on here, but I have no patience for useless or dangerous people immigrating to my country and being allowed to vote here.

But how did white people conquered half of the world then? If this is true, then it wasn't always like this

Here you go: express.co.uk/news/world/503912/Brazilian-town-populated-only-by-women-say-they-are-seeking-husbands

This is not the original article I read, but I think they still want men to acquiesce to the same retarded and unreasonable conditions.

Internal social norms and foreign policies dealing with outside groups are not necessarily linked.

That being said, white people are typically the most benign conquerors. Some examples:

How did Rome get so big? A lot of it had to do with responding to external aggressors, and then just occupying the area. Right now I'm reading Caesars campaign against Gaul.

When the Babylonians (semitic MENA) conquered much of the Middle East there was a lot of destruction of property and forced relocation. When the Persians conquered they allowed people to return to their native lands and paid to rebuild the structures the Babylonains wrecked, including the Temple of Jerusalem.

Alexander the Great usually paid respects to the local religions and attempted to win respect and favor from conquered peoples. When the Arabo-muzzies conquered their behavior was the opposite of that.

A more modern example would be WWII. You can compare how the Germans treated the captured American soldiers vs. how the Japanese treated them. The Japanese starved, tortured, and forced our soldiers to eat crap. The Germans fed and housed them, with the intent of letting them go after the war was over.

Yeah, but they managed to capitalize their oil, unlike the native americans in my country who had gold and did absolutely nothing with it.

Islam is undeniably a cancer, but a lot of the idiots who says we should respect it are whites. The muslims themselves probably don't care if we'll respect it or not because they want to get rid of us anyway.

I see a lot of computer programmers who are really intelligent and they're far left liberals. They might be retarded, but i can't call them dumb. Also, can't someone IQ increase if they take the test multiple times?

I'm with you in having no patience dangerous immigrants, but the white liberal citzens in power are even more dangerous than they are imo

Well i'm not informed enough to argue against that. But still, if that's true, that's one more proof that an ethnostate will never work.

Because nobody would invite anglo.