Is no one even slightly disturbed by the fact that Konosuba shamelessly copied the intermission shot from Mitsudomoe?

Is no one even slightly disturbed by the fact that Konosuba shamelessly copied the intermission shot from Mitsudomoe?

DEEN

4 Characters and they did not even try to hand draw. Just downloaded some After Effects template made by a street pooper.

>Mitsudomoe has the sole right of putting colourful script letters on a blank background in their anime

>I have not seen the original which DEEN dishonoraburi ripped off.

Nobody new enough to watch Konosuba is old enough to have watched Mitsudomoe.

They change the eyecatch all the time and it's often animated in some way.

Nah, when watching Mitsudomoe I was frankly more disturbed that it was just smut when I expected cute innocent girls doing cute innocent things.

I watch both, faggot. what now?

both are great, too bad mitsudomoe got axed

It was realistic kids (other than Futaba, bitch be crazy) doing realistic kid things. That's what made it funny.

So you're telling me that Konosuba is derivative trash?

whoa...

>That's what made it so hot

It's called an homage, not a copy. Fuckboy.

The girls being fat is what made it so hot.

Hitoha is the cutest though. The only real fatty is Mitsuba, because she's an oinker.

First, you have shit taste Mitsuba is best. Second, you are objectively wrong the art style itself was thicc and Mitsuba didn't actually look that fatter than the other girls beside close ups on her fat rolls.

>Mitsuba didn't actually look that fatter than the other girls beside close ups on her fat rolls.
Mitsuba is literally a blustering small boar that farts and shits a lot.

Look at these thighs motherfucker, and compare to the following pic. Yes Mitsuba is canon pig but I'm saying visually all the girls bodies looked similar and on the thicc side.

Mitsuba > Hitoha > Futaba > Yotsuba

This is accurate, disregarding the distasteful Yotsuba joke.

I want to pinch Mitsuba's belly!

I want to make it jiggle.

Post more fat loli

You're a pedophile.

No, I'm a lolicon.

What about Lil' Mugi?

I want to lick both her eyebrows and her butthole.

So forward. Why don't you romance her a bit first?

it's called an homage, pleb

a homage*

a homoge*