Inés Arrimadas

Why would the people of Catalonia vote against this young, beautiful and loyal woman. When pitted against some old traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-hZR7HvA8

women aren't leaders, they're followers like lizzardbreath who follows what the pope and jacob rothschild say

>that jerk off motion

Intelligent Loyal Spanish Woman >> A Traitor

>that Spanish lisp.
Why?

Women should not be running government. 36, young? She has no children. She is a failure and not invested in the future.

Here's your answer:
If she's not gonna literally suck my dick for my vote it doesn't matter to me how hot she is.

>woman
Theres your problem...

Do they even have ethnic nationalism in Catalonia going?

>Arrimadas
I don't know if it's the same in spain but here in mexico her last name is so fucking funny

Aqui decimos arrimar la cebolleta que es igual que vuestro arrimar el camarón.

no sabia que Arrimadas fuera un apellido, seguro que ella y sus ancestros tuvieron una infancia dificil

She's just gonna be Merkel in a few years.
Just move to America and vote for less gun grabbing.

There's some pedigree status among nationalists with Catalonian surnames, the very most of indepentists have immigrant ancestors from the whole Spain's countryside, they're the first generation born in Cataluña.
Strong brainwashing in nationalist schools and media (we wuz kangz...) made the current situation.

she looks like she's been MOORED.COM

A minority population wanting freedom from large state that shits over there culture and rights...
Calls them Traitor...

You're English or a Norn Proddie.

my willy feels things when I look at her

They love revolution because it makes them feel like a part of something

It is funny

what a qt

>the very most of indepentists have immigrant ancestors from the whole Spain's countryside
MAGA tier. What the fuck

>Why would the people of Catalonia vote against their crotches...