Comey is shitting himself

Top FBI official linked to reporter who broke Trump dossier story
James Baker, the FBI's recently reassigned general counsel, was in touch with David Corn of Mother Jones in the fall of 2016, GOP sources said.

politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-dossier-fbi-james-baker-david-corn-mother-jones-316157

From July -

A top FBI lawyer is allegedly under an investigation for leaking classified information to the media

FBI General Counsel James A. Baker is purportedly under a Department of Justice criminal investigation for allegedly leaking classified national security information to the media, according to multiple government officials close to the probe who spoke with Circa on the condition of anonymity.

FBI spokeswoman Carol Cratty said the bureau would not comment on Baker and would not confirm or deny any investigation.

circa.com/story/2017/07/27/politics/a-top-fbi-lawyer-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/
youtube.com/watch?v=2nlZD8-jQrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jared just had his business secret bank records found, sinking Trumps family and his family.

The GOP rushed the tax plan so FAST because Trump is going down thst fast.

citation you tubonigger
oh right you dont have one because you're a memeflag faggot

Mueller and Comey are about to be executed. Tick fucking tock.
Former FBI Director James Comey in his Senate testimony Thursday accused President Donald Trump of giving him a “directive” to letting former Director of National Intelligence Michael Flynn go free from investigation. It was a major part of the reason Comey and Democrats hoped a special counsel would be appointed in the case, and one was. But that special counsel, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, was accused of doing exactly the same thing in a 2011 book in regards to the deaths of the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas.

Comey claimed the President privately told him, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” The former FBI head testified he took that as a directive from the President.

According to former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr, now special counsel Mueller said nearly the same thing to him during the 1995 Congressional investigation into the 1993 stand-off in Waco, Texas that resulted in the deaths of 76 members of the Branch Davidian cult.

Barr, writing in his 2011 book, “The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton,” recounted a phone call with Mueller, who was then working at the Justice Department, in which he asked Barr not to “go too hard on these guys.”

Barr recounts Mueller as saying, “Bob, don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them, and they’re good people.”

It went unnoticed at the time, as Mueller was out of government service when the book was written.

Mueller served as FBI Director from 2001 until 2013.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/

lol nothing will happen

Is this James "Fuck the jews, they don't vote for us" Baker or a different one?

Meh. Still hoping he's FBIanon.

And I'll drop the axe.

Bump

And the funniest user I've ever seen.

Comey is trash.

Is that an actual lefty meme? Ew.

niggermonkey

James Comey deserves to be executed.

I mean, that's the obvious conclusion. But that's the 'everybody's retarded faggots' answer. I feel pol's projection larping is predictive specifically because it's open to the insane.

'Comey is a good guy stuck in a spy/political/holy war' kinda plays, user. It fits a ton of strange inconsistencies. We are in, after all, the 8 Goddesses, timeline. Nothing's off limits.

>was in touch with David Corn
>oy vey

>it plays
no. It doesn't.

Comey was exposed as plain as on this day.

Comey feels guilty for telling Baker to cook up the dossier bc Obama told to. Not a tear will be shed.

so the professor wasn't the real leaker?

Different leak. But both are leakers.

If Comey was smart, he’d stop tweeting. He’s making himself look guilty as hell.

Your memes are trash

Oh. Oh dear. I hate the fbi now. I've forgotten the fbiniggers who retire and come out angry and spewing crazy conspiracies and basically bitching about cianiggers.

You're glowing, user.

more shitty memes. Fuck off.

>this will finally be the end of Trump
>saysnervousmanfortheeighthundredandfortyfifthtime.jpg

I cant imagine being this retarded. I tried, I just can't.

is there a single FBI agent that is pro-trump? or even pro-white?

>incredibly well
Dude sure has a particular choice of words.

>people wear purple ties

I personally will kill you.
Exposed again, faggot.
Tick-tock, dead faggot.
On the same day. On the same team.

This is what guilty people do, senpai.

hahaha look at all these faggots

hey mudshits, if you want to attack something, do a coffeeshop filled with these gastrokikes

ZOMG SOMEBODY FROM THE FBI SPOKE TO A REPORTER THE ALABAMA 'FAKE' VOTER WAS LEGIT MUH /OURGOY/ 4000 INDICTMENTS AND SO FORTH AND SO ON BAYROCK EPSTEIN

Jason Goodman. STOP FUCKING KIDS JASON

Go cut your dick off.

but women liked jew dicks i thought

I don’t disagree that Gowdy is a fraud but why what’s the meaning of the purple tie?

All these shart blew faggots amassing in brigade. Catnip.

>Tfw you know you're being conned but you've bet so much for so long that you just can't imagine it.

Same play as Hillary, you attempt to say in the public eye garnering attention so that when things go down you have a built up enough sympathy from sycophants.

Color revolution.

project roman goddess. 21 states confirmed stacked. pardons a jewish bank fraudster. happy Churnookerr

>gastrokikes
underrated

STOP FUCKING KIDS JASON!!

Not the same guy, shart Q.

Seriously Jason. It even makes me uncomfortable. I'm starting to wonder about you. You gave me those G2.0 files when I was drunk. Am i the retard?

ok shylock

Are you claiming anyone that has worn a purple tie is connected to soros?

Jason what kind of dirt does Arnon have on you??????
George you deserve the rope too.

sure thing, fellow racist.

haavara and we wuz frogs n sheit and also we wuz fake whites and fake kikes is pretty bad legacy. dont know why you thought i was one

I know.

No. But on the day of the wray hearing, they all signaled.

Who the fuck is Jason?

He meant financial gain, pay to play,
you are more than the law have fun

Exactly. Thank God this board hasn’t gone FULL retard. I’m seriously starting to wonder wtf happened to this place. The CBTS larping faggot parade was the worst thing that ever happened

George Webb's cianigger handler. He was just some psycho til that guy showed up. Then it was bomb hoaxes and getting arrested.

Your picture only shows two FBI people wearing a purple tie in the same picture. The rest can’t signify the same day.

Those samefags are brigading for either and alphabet or shart blew. I am catnip to expose them.

Is that the Rusty Nail?

Yeah they’re probably discord fags.

Wrong.

>The GOP rushed the tax plan so FAST
>Fast
That's your definition of fast? What do these politicians do all fucking day?

Fuck off nigger.

Gowdy, believe it or not, is a soros guy.

>they’re good people.
4D chess.

I don’t give a shit about gowdy. None of them are serious people they’re just smirking clowns.

History will not treat them favorably.

I'm telling you you're wrong. Stop being so assblasted an pay attention.

I agree.

lol this dude is retarded, remember when he admitted to leaking shit during his hearing? god I fucking hate Comey

But Gowdy is a bad guy. Most likely something perverted on video they have him on.

The most retarded thing he ever said was that he tried to hide behind the curtains so Trump wouldn’t see him.

Literslly an embarrassment to the country. Clown would jump off a bridge if he had a brain.

Change doesn’t come overnight. I’m sure Trump has things on most of the Republicans.

The fact that mueller's (((investigation))) was predicated on the same thing is the height of corruption. Nevertheless, they are going to oresent the charges to Congress as conspiracy to commit Logan Act violation. All these faggots thinking Mueller is some sort of white hat ought ti be shot, too.

Maybe. But Gowdy is corrupt.

They won’t present anything. The republicans are running in fear of getting outed as double agents.

the thing I don't get is that his handling of the clinton case was shitty as fuck and did a lot to get Trump elected.

so hes either on our side or completely fucking retarded

They will. Not that it will be successful, but tis is all a ruse to cover up the criminality of the past five decades and most essentially of the Bushies and Dems.

Pretty sure he was pressed by NY Field office.

>completely fucking retarded
he's the white male of the whole story. Who do you think the clintons would set up to be the fall guy. He probably had no clue about the tarmac meeting until after the fact.

>clinton thing got trump elected
no, it got hillary out of prison and held the white hats in NY at bay.

This.

Also:

Trey Fucking Gowdy is not /their guy/ you must be out your mind with that beta ass attempt at D n C directed at 1 target. And you spelled /our guy/ wrong twat...you spelled it /our/ guy
>Newfag

>completely fucking retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=2nlZD8-jQrE

You can see it in their eyes that they’re defeated. They’re cucks for Trump. Ryan from VP in 2012, to speaker, to resigning in 2018 and Trump ass kisser.

I think there's some truth to the fact that he achieved his position because if sheer incompetence. But he isn't innocent. He too must be executed.

>Comey claimed the President privately told him, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” The former FBI head testified he took that as a directive from the President.

Didn't Comey take memos? Were they released to the public? Surely if he thought Trump was telling him to not investigate Flynn he would have noted it.

I've yet to have someone answer why he wouldn't write it down.

Hi shart blew. Bye.

Why do you think Trump said there might be tapes?

Can’t lie, perjury.

He claims to have noted it, and McCabe (((backed))) this (((claim))) yesterday. Funny that he kept no notes re: shitlery, et al.

This is fucking awesome! I haven't seen 'one of them' crack this hard in a while. Especially this early in the game.

hahaha I missed this one. wew lad got an infographic on it? The boys would enjoy it.

Have you seen the cast of Oceans 8?? I fucking hope they aren't the goddesses. FUCKING BERENSTAINS I HATE YOU

>game
you won't be thinking "game" when your tongue is sliced off and shoved down your boyfriends's throat, faggot. Tick tock.

Just track Comeys employment.

Deputy AG
Largest hedgefund in world
FBI director

Hedge fund founder comes out and says Trumps tax plan is nothing. Covering Comey’s ass.

Nothing good about him.