MORE BOOTS MORE BOOTS!!!!!

Congresswoman Jackie Spear

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/361682-mccain-explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's the chick in the Final Fantasy fifteen commercial?

Can we stop with this whole universal suffrage debacle yet? Jesus fucking Christ, what would Thomas Jefferson say about a Congressthot starting a hashtag?

Shes obviously going to prison.

holy shit that leg cast tho

def an ankle monitor

He keeps shouting "Congresstart"

Possibly related to E.O.?
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

>Jackie Spear
Speier
tml

This is starting to get really fucking weird that they are all suddenly getting boots.

fuck mane.

alotta cunts are breaking their ankles these days

yw

I still think this is a LARP. One more boot and il believe it

Isn't breaking legs what the mafia does to people that owe them money?

I don't know but she's hot, I just saw that commercial

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/361682-mccain-explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot

>Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Thursday clarified that his walking boot is on his right foot, adding that he switched it to his left to “give it a break.”

>McCain caused confusion when he posted a photo from his daughter Meghan’s wedding in which his walking boot was on his left foot. He had previously been seen wearing it on his right foot after he suffered a minor tear in his right Achilles tendon.

Perfectly normal. When I has surgery on my right arm I would switch the bandage to my uninjured left arm for a day or two to give the right arm a rest. Perfectly normal and not weird at all, totally reasonable explanation.

These are more likely covering ankle bracelets

It's just pneumonia goy don't worry about it

Ha ha ha holy fuck McCain is senile!

WTF? If he was going to "give it a rest" wouldn't he just take it off and not put it on an uninjured leg????
Okay now I'm starting to believe this ankle bracelet shit when before thought it was funny LARPing. That doesn't make any fucking sense at all WTF

And stays in the senate like a true chad

She has a house arrest anklet too i see.

>making fun of Vietnam war veteran who also has brain cancer
drumpfkins...

hes a traitor

I see we're still on this dumb meme. Like they don't have monitoring devices small enough to hide under normal clothes.
You guys live with 1992 tech or something.

If its small enough to hide, its small enough to get rid off.

>congress has come down to using the floor to advertise hashtags

he spent 5 years as POW and wasn't rescued. gee I wonder what Drumpf did during Vietnam war?

Bump

Intradesting. (((Speier))) was hard in with the Awans I believe

Awans were cucked by mossad

Clearly Congress is #standingwiththebostonceltics

kek

These are frail old loons. You don't need a boot cast to hide an ankle monitor. They aren't that big.

the one on his head got me

>gee I wonder what Drumpf did during Vietnam war?
probably didn't purposely fly a plan into enemy territory, crash because of his own fuck up, and then get captured by random niggers. personally i like veterans who weren't captured, but thats just me

Anyone have recent photos of WH press pool? Read on another forum that a couple of the press started wearing boots a couple weeks ago.

fucking lmao

It would be rad to find ou the later that trump had them issue yuuuuge ankle bracelets with maga painted on them by Donald himself.

I have one question. Aren't ankle bracelets for keeping you stuck at home and they go off when you leave? All of these people are in public obviously. What would be the point? When does it go off?

dude whut

They're GPS locators as well. Making sure they don't leave the country.

ok but where is the ankle bracelet on the leg he took it off of?

>old fucks are old and falling apart
wow

I suppose that makes the most sense. Moment they try Spooks come snatch em.

The ass on her, like damn!

kek, if Mary Lynne was involved in some of the blind item human stealing shit I'd lose my mind.

...and her father “emigrated from Germany.” Hmmmmm...MOT?

That cancer needs to buckle down and do it's job

so many boots

Honestly though, what the fuck is it with that footwear? You don't need anything that size to hide an ankle bracelet

It's really not that complicated. An ankle monitor is a fairly small thing that straps around your ankle or calf, beneath your pant leg. But your pant leg might ride up when sitting down, climbing stairs, etc., revealing the monitor. The boot goes over your pants, holding the pant leg down so it doesn't ride up and reveal the monitor. It just ensures the thing won't accidentally be seen.
If they're really wearing monitors, that is.

There's a distinct look of discomfort on her face.
They've got her, haven't they?

LOL. A whole lot of “skiing accidents”.

>I see we're still on this dumb meme
SHE'S THE ONE STILL WEARING THE BOOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT SHILL!!

Did you guys know that Hillary rigged the election?

Yup, I have evidence that will lead to her arrest.

He was shot with a tracking bullet.

You guys do realize ankle monitors are small enough to be worn under normal clothing and would not need to be hidden in a gaunt boot.

Yes whenever the police track my location, I always ask for the most discreet ankle bracelet. They've got a wide selection to choose from and are only too happy too accommodate the requests of criminals.

We, as a people, need to start taking better care of the precious ankles, toes, and achilles tendons of our beloved leaders.

It's called public humiliation.

Look 6 comments up, dummy. An ankle monitor doesn't show when you're standing still, but you can't count on your clothing to cover it every second. The boot makes sure it stays covered.

The absolute state of Final Fantasy

>perfectly normal nothing to see here goys

what are they doing with their feet, feeding children foot blood or something?

wtf are these yellow sock lookin-ass things by the podium? they almost look like waders with the straps

Public humiliation would be a visible monitor the public could see.

They aren't performing athletic events and the media would simply refuse to publish a picture showing any tracking monitor, no need for everyone to wear a boot.

they are molesting kids with their feet aren't they, fucking foot fags strike again

>Tie something around your ankle at the narrowest point.
>Put on pants.
>Sit down and cross your legs, like women and many men would in an interview.
>Come back and tell us it couldn't possibly be seen.

The media is already refusing to publish the picture which shows *something* under HRC's pant leg in one interview. That's fine, because no one on either side wants it known. But it would be pretty hard to avoid talking about it if all the right-wing outlets had pictures of her with an ankle monitor peeking out from under as clear as day while she sits in an interview.

I still don't totally buy it myself. It seems a little too cute. But not for the reasons you give. An ankle monitor *isn't* reliably covered by clothing, and the humiliation is for them, not for the public.

B-b-but MUH narrative