Bruh

0/10 see me after meme class

thanks for the laugh

He was a good looking chap tho.
How can you hate that 1000 mile stare?
Oh and he was a good person.
Watch er ist weider da

so fucking true omfg. also look up the ideas of "volkish equality". also he was a fucking vegetarian. a failed artist. probably an atheist (though thats in dispute). an environmentalist and animal lover. he had all of the fucking markings of the modern day SJW, holy fuck man.
its at least an OK meme dude. i would have preferred OP put in all of the endless parallels, but it's not that bad.

Fpbp

Do you crawl inside your fathers asshole and nibble on his polyps?

Nice ass movie, loved it

Yeah personally I like Jews, predominately white, above average intelligence, and good capitalists.

As opposed to lazy dumb niggers and muslim scum. Trans degenerates should get the gas chamber. Mexicans are decent laborers as long as they know their place.

Pretty much

I still like the nazi aesthetics though, but I wouldn't want to live in a society like nazi germany.

We can learn things from them though.

god this is just such a strange comment

Kek ikr

When your people are really oppressed they call it being a hero and savior desu

Strange because you actually do it?

all the things on that meme are true and were necessary at the time

Don't forget:
>beta orbiter of Eva Braun
>soyboi hipster aesthetic
>#ResistCapitalism
>vegetarian animal rights activist
>easily triggered
>killed himself because weak mind
>pagan edgelord
>

Not to mention he had millions of white people killed for no fucking reason in his shitty war

itt kike circle jerking

Are you seriously denying that WW2 didn't lead to the death of millions of whites?

Its was the great purge of based white men, why do you think boomers are so retarded and modern germany is a cuck shithole