Alisha vs Rose, who will win the zestiria?

>Captions:
>Rose: Lailah told me Sorey's dick is small.
>[LAUGHS]

In my opinion, Alisha has the highest chances.

>win the zestiria
But they already won each other.

>tfw you'll never have a bath with these two.

>not being able to self insert into either of them and then imagine bathing with the other one.
What are you, gay?

Rose will win the Sorey bowl.

Mark my words.

It's fine for people to have their waifus
But does anyone here honestly think this is a good anime?

This post reads like a youtube comment.

I wouldn't call it good but I enjoy it at least.

I don't care how shit the anime is anymore as long as this stupid runt gets more screentime. The anime isn't good for anything except waifu bullshit.

>But does anyone here honestly think this is a good anime?
It's an even worse adaptation of the worst Tales game.
You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who actually likes the anime.

wrong!

No user, you are wrong.

Mikleo won Sorey

>But does anyone here honestly think this is a good anime?
People who eat shit exists, in this very thread even.

Mikleo was the only one participating in the Sorey Bowl.

I really like it after suffering through the game. Dezel and Zaveid being buds was really nice, instead of what the game did where Zaveid mentions "lmao i guess dezel forgot me even though I raised him". Fuck the game desu

When doe pic related happen?

Baba pls. Don't you have mobage to work on?

I'm pretty sure that Alisha and Rose wanted the D.

I'm entertained therefore it's good for me.

I'm not entertained by the threads though but those are always hit or miss for each show.

Alisha was a lonely broken girl desperate for affection from anyone and Rose only wants the [D]ollar.

Shortly before Yuri Lowell appears and beats the shit out of her.

Is this some weird meta thread?

Of course Rose wins, because Baba is a fucking hack. Glad he was fired.

>Then
>Now
What the hell happened?

People who like the taste of shit exist user.

Character development happened.

love wins

S1 had much better composition than S2.
It looks much more boring now.

So Alisha will cut her hair and Rose will grow hers out?

It would make sense, with Alisha becoming a charming prince and Rose becoming the princess she was promised to be since childhood.

>She's comfortable enough to bathe, eat and laugh with her but can't call her by her name.

She probably can, she just prefer a respectful name. Even before they were friends it was alisha-hime wasn't it?

That was back when she was out for her head. It wouldn't make much sense for her to speak to her all buddy buddy first name basis then.
The only time she called her Alisha in the anime was the exact moment Alisha got shanked by the bobcut soldier.

Rose strikes me as the person to just first name everyone she's on casual terms with. She does so in the DLC too but Alisha has less of noble and commandeering atmosphere around her in the game.

>Hell yeah, motherfucker.

Did he lose track of time or did he just go to sleep 4 days after Alisha and Rose?
Also how did they feed the two girls when they've been out for nine days? What about waste?

Princesses don't poop. And Rose was also raised to be a princess.

girls don't have waste

Alisha had a crush on Sorey, Rose didn't. Sorey either knew about Alisha's crush and turned her down, or didn't but turned her down because he had better things to do. Rose and Sorey friendzoned each other.

Hell yeah, motherfucker.
Hell yeah, motherfucker.

>barely did anything in the show

What a waste of great character design.

But what about food? They didn't have IVs back then to keep them nourished and hydrated.
I always wondered what medieval people would do to comatose patients? Dump soup down their throat and hope they don't accidentally flush it down the trachea? Just hope they wake up in time to eat before dying?

Garie is that you?

>5 days ago was 9 days ago

I love Ian.
She's the cutest and the coolest of all the knights.

At least it is better than the game

that's a big chair

A waste too. The manga she was behind Forton and mindfucked her, and she was the reason Forton's home village was destroyed.

I laughed more than I should have at this. It looked like those monstrous descriptions you hear about Velvet when you talk to random NPCs. Overall it was a good episode, it was nice to see everyone coming together.

I don't get the North deal unless there's an earthpulse where he's at.

Hell the lack of Maotelus being mentioned at all doesn't make sense. You'd think they'd at least mention the deity Shepherd works for and the church prays to.

>that face
That's Dyle.

>Get a generic lizardman face instead of the wolf
>Doesn't even include her bookskirt guise as a jester.
Bunch of hacks whoever drew it.

>when your yuri royal guards find out you finally got a girlfriend, and she's pretty badass

Never enough of Edna is downright criminal.

Wouldn't be surprised if Maotelus doesn't exist in the anime.

Rose on /fa/ control.

Which would be retarded on their part and not make a lick of sense.

Which means it's just like the rest of the X.

There was no need to mention him at all since he wasn't directly relevant to the problems at hand until now. There is still time for another infodump if they decide to include Mayvin and the Earthen Historia in Lohgrin. Besides, he has to exist since he's the one that gave the purification flame to the world.

The land overflowing with malevolence is directly related to him. And there hasn't been a single sign of Lailah's retarded vow.

Hair-down Alisha is a miracle of the universe.

But like I said, not to the problems at hand, the ones Sorey has in front of him and is able to solve. Now that they are going against Heldalf it'd make sense to mention him, but before it wasn't really needed.

The land overflowing with malevolence and the supernatural disasters are directly related to him user.

>Because chasing around Rose was way more important than finding out the reason why the continent got fucked up.

>the worst Tales game.
I hear this in every tales game. So, how would you rank the games?

There is a time and place for everything. It doesn't seem right to infodump Sorey about Maotelus in the middle of that stuff, the Hyland vs Rolance war and other minor problems, but now that they're tackling the major issue it's fine to do it.

Why aren't you praying to Goddess Alisha right now?

They're sleeping together so you add the total time together. Duh.

Bedhead Rose is cute too.

MUH.

I thought the implication was Sorey woke up after 5 days while it took 9 days for Alisha and Rose to get over the absolute pounding they took.

(Sorey is used to having many things enter him)

Actually considering that Sorey wasn't doing anything important at that time it would have been the best time to tell him, especially because he wanted to find out more about dragons. Telling Sorey about the all powerful seraphim who turned hellion would have been a smart move especially because he was in Rolance. Because the shit with Rose wasn't important.

Of the ones I've played,
Xillia 2 = Berseria > Abyss > Vesperia > Xillia > Graces f > Zestiria
But all of them are fine. Zestiria is just the most boring one to me.

Everyone was surprised to see Sorey was out of bed. It can make some sense if Sorey was unconscious for four days, woke up, and then didn't get out of bed for the next five. But even if that's the case, the word choice was still incredibly poor and I don't know if I should blame Ufotable or the translation.

Symphonia 2 is the worst game.

And you're missing a few main titles in there.

Big sister and little sister. In that order.

I miss seeing the sisters squabble.

>wore her shirt
>slept next to her in her bedroom
>bathed with her
How long until they fuck?

What do you think they were doing in that room? Passed out? Everyone just thought they were asleep for 9 days.

So, is the dark loli turn tsun tsun and accompany MC wagon?

Only because Edna's an old hag while Mikleo's only Sorey's age.

Sorey felt them waking up.
Do you think he feels it too when they orgasm?

He felt them waking up after the last round. And why do you think Sorey was in such a good mood?

Nope.

rude

It was nice to see the first ending scenes.

Does she bully his dick too

My god.
Imagine if he had thousands of Squires, all females.

All of them orgasming at once, the pure pleasure he would feel.

Hmm..... Looks like he now has a proper reason to be the Shepard huh...

>Mikleo
>having a dick

Meebo only let's Sorey near his dick.

I haven't really caught up but is Eizen going to be saved in the anime? Just finished Berseria and I really like Eizen. Makes me more sad that I killed him in Zesty desu

Wait until Sorey impregnates Alisha with an heir

WILL ALL YOU GAY NIGGERS FUCK OFF

Ignore him, Abyss is the worst one. The fact that he ranks it high means his opinion is worthless.