George Lucas playing 4D chess?

>Be George Lucas
>Return to film making after 20 years to film your beloved Prequels
>Prequels universally panned by critics, hated on by countless fans who don't appreciate your movies.
>Devise plan to "Fuck over shitty fans"
>Sell company to Disney who will no doubt SJW, PC fest the whole saga
>Collect 4 billion DGAF as you already have a shit ton of money
>Sit back and watch fan base hate the new trilogy as Disney butcher's the fuck out of it for the sake of diversity.
Bonus: Calling the Last Jedi (undoubtedly the worst star wars -"beautifully made movie")

What do you think pol is Lucas revenge fucking us and playing 4D chess. Would be a,brilliant go fuck yourself to fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkdUkke7Fy0
google.com/search?q=george lucas adopted kids
mmafighting.com/2014/3/31/5553812/amanda-lucas-taking-a-time-off-for-pregnancy-not-planning-to-retire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are the prequels really that bad? I remember the marketing hype for Godzilla and The Phantom Menace back in the day, and I liked both.

Star Wars was always fucking shit grow up you pathetic man child

>I hate everything poular, hurr hurr

>A wild Aussie has appeared

I was a kid when episode 1 came out but I've seen it again since and there's a lot of bad with it.

The catalyst for all the conflict in the film is literally the definition of shit nobody cares about. The plot is literally interstellar war breaks out because of disputes over talmudic trade laws.

This, you want a great space opera? Watch the Gundam series and Legends of the Glactic heroes.

I think demoralization is such a useful tactic. We must embrace the tactics our enemies use against us and return the favor.

>Are the prequels really that bad?

They are better than the new shit. 2 and 3 were decent. The end of 3 was great.

Are you fucking serious

2 was pretty much a romantic drama

the scene where they were having a picnic was the nail for me

youtube.com/watch?v=wkdUkke7Fy0

I hate sand

It seems rather grounded.
Politics and an "explanation" of the force. It all could have been better had they used less cgi and casted a better Anakin.

Dude. It's a movie.

Rules for Radicals. Look it up. It's their basic playbook.

The Phantom Menance and Attack of the Clone are no longer the worst Star Wars films.

After watching The Last Jedi, I felt getting punched in the stomach after vomiting out the contents.

The sweet revenge is seeing the general public hijack the every post and tweet made by Star Wars on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Unfortunately because Disney strongarmed theaters into playing the movie it will make money.

He’s married to a disgusting buffarilla and he’s the worst director in history. He’s not playing 4d anything. He got lucky.

Thx 1138 is a great film real science fiction.
Star wars is a space Western.
And when you add niggers to westerns you ruin it.

yeah, he definitely cut ties and said fuck it and took the money happily to say fuck you the fans that mistreated him

I was never one of the autists that bitched about him though

I liked all the prequels and even liked the Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls movie. Never saw Red Tails though.

>be wealthy kike
>ridiculously wealthy
>more shekels than you could ever possibly spend
>someone offers to buy your baby
>reply "how much?"

>where young gentile girls are raped by jewish producers, directors, casting directors who go unpunished
Just think of all the people who would say this is false, anti-semitic propoganda.

As a Jew, the bastard only ever cared about money. He didn't really even write the originals and only directed one. He made wookies into Ewoks to sell teddy bears.
It was only every money and ego with George.
He got a fortune. But that ego isn't rising back up again. Heh.

Please explain why everyone hates the last jedi? Everything with luke was fantastic

we should start complaning there was no native american our somoli repesentation.

I kinda hated the drama for 2, but the introduction of the clones was awesome

no you fucking ignorant dickhead. (((they))) finally got one of his adopted kids that he's been molesting/raping to come forward with evidence that george is a pederast. that's why he sold the ENTIRE franchise for 20 cents on the dollar. the only thing a billionaire fears is jail and having his sins exposed in public. lurk moar fgt

But user. George isn’t Jewish. I know. Blew my mind too

Dude. You’re a faggot.

WAIT! WTF? I need more info, George Lucas is a pederast? Didn’t he just have a baby with his black wife? I mean they adopted but still...

Always makes me kek

its called being a sell-out-faggot. and yes, he is a sell-out-faggot.

ask yourself, why is it that lucas has adopted multiple children as a single man and somehow you have never seen nor heard about any of them on tv shows or on social media? they are all paid off to keep silent

google.com/search?q=george lucas adopted kids

He's obviously not one
He sold because he didn't think he had sufficient time to make a new episode before he died, and he's known Kathleen Kennedy since the 1980s?

>"obviously"
we have lucas's biographer here

The fuck are you babbling about? Legal heat doesn’t go away cause you sold something to another corporation. 20 cents on the dollar doesn’t fix shit

Thanks for this redpill

Glad you appreciate gender wars: the last mary sue

you dumb dumb - search the names and you can get their bios. One is an MMA fighter, while another one wrote for the clone war series

it's called blackmail newfag

America used to be so redpilled, how did it ended up in this situation ?

shhhh you’re going to disturb his “red pilled” narrative

Amanda Lucas - daughter of George is an MMA fighter, married with children
mmafighting.com/2014/3/31/5553812/amanda-lucas-taking-a-time-off-for-pregnancy-not-planning-to-retire

He's an excellent businessman. He milked Star Wars for almost all it's worth, then sold it off to Disney just before the well runs dry.

>"it's perfectly normal for a single billionaire to adopt kids b/c his wallet can't attract any women of legal age"

Look pleb, you don’t make multi billion dollar corporate transactions because you got blackmailed. Some fantasy bullshit kid

you picked the first daughter that he adopted with his first wife, ignored the subsequent 2 that he adopted when HE WAS A SINGLE MAN

Look pleb, you don’t make multi billion dollar corporate transactions because you got blackmailed. What the fuck would Disney have anything to do with conspiring with an accuser anyway? Too much risk and you’re living in dream

No cuck, he is right star wars was always shit.

I liked the prequels overall. People forgot that in the first movie, Episode IV, Luke's acting was often pretty crappy. (Generally the acting in Episode IV stunk up until Alec Guiness showed up some gravitas.) Lucas seems to cast actors like he's painting: he casts good looking people who make a pretty scene. Lucas imagined whole worlds of technology and alien beings, and he stung them together with interesting plots. The story of the prequels was much darker than that of the second trilogy: it was the fall of the empire and the fall of Darth Vadar. To heighten the effect of the fall, Lucas starts from the other extreme: Vadar is a happy little blond haired boy. He grows into a handsome young man who falls in love with a princess. Then he goes to the dark side. It doesn't have a happy ending. But the story was consistent and Lucas continued to amaze by making all of that sci fi seem real; more real than any other director had heretofore. Another interesting note is that, what was happening in the movie was happening to society at the same time. The Emperor creates false flag terrorism to consolidate his power and create a dictatorship. And in real life, at the same time, we had 9/11 and the war on terror. Episode I came out in 1999, episode II came out in 2002. I was always amazed that people didn't notice; I thought: does Lucas know about 9/11?
I won't even go to see this SJW diversity sh*t Disney is making.

Only truptards are that petty and childish op.

look faggot you don't sell the SW franchise for $4B when any faggot with an MBA from a state school would be screaming at you about how much money you left on the table. Disney has probably made that $4B back from merchandising and licensing already

>just before the well runs dry
kek

The Obiwan and Anakin duel is perfect and the younglings scene Disney would never have the balls

Same here. CGI ruined the prequels and jar jar should've been killed off brutally. Also fuck ewoks. ROTJ was a bad movie. Everything but the scenes with Vader were bad.

Good on him I say, he always a businessman, and mind you he will never be able to blow all that money away if he had held onto Star Wars franchise indefinitely.

>literally a Grand Master Jew-di

George Lucas is super autistic about his movies particularly Star Wars. I've seen interviews with the man where he compares editing out a scene to cutting off a finger or a toe.

Seeing Disney fuck up his creation has to grind on him. I'd imagine he probably does get a sense of satisfaction seeing fans turn on Disney's bastardization of his stories; but even that satisfaction is still like kissing your sister. People may appreciate you for trying to do something original that respected the integrity of the universe and the characters; but you still have to watch that universe get shit on by money grubbing hacks like J.J. Abrams and Rian Johnson.

>just before the well runs dry.
you ignorant twat, disney is going to start a streaming service that will have both their children's series (speaking of, "conspiring with an accuser" and somehow you forget how many abused children have been in the MM club at Disney. Disney invented child exploitation) and original SW tv series. they are going to print a US mint's worth of money every single month with 10M parents paying for their streaming service so they don't have to bother raising their kids. and the SW series will attract all the manlets who love this shit, just like how CBS launched a streaming service with STD the next generation of feminsts

>Everything but the scenes with Vader were bad.

I strongly object.

>Not enough diversity.

and all that for $4B, which they'll get back in 2 years of streaming

>being this much of a manchild
Star Wars was always a movie aimed for kids. Even if you look at the original movies, it was always aimed for children. You can see this with scenes like the battle of endor with cute teddy bears, canteenas fillrd with fluffy aliens and space wizards shooting lightning beams out of their hands. You're just in fenial because you refuse to grow up.

>he never read the Expanded Universe
Pleb.

fuck you faggot, empire strikes back is dope

>Expanded Universe

so maybe he's infertile

I liked them. CGI was hard to get used to, but I liked them. Pod racing was the shit and fuck anyone that pretend that it wasn't.

>t. wapanese

sad!

another LE STAR WARS thread
LE STAR WARS FOR LE CHRISTMAS GUIS AM I RITE FELLOW MAGA PEDES XDDDD

>Are the prequels really that bad?

The second one is pretty bad. One gets more hate than it deserves because of Jar Jar and the third is actually pretty solid.

All of them used too much CG, had too much expository dialogue and were paced a little slow; but the over arcing plot of Palpatine manipulating the Republic into willingly becoming a dictatorship is fucking great. They would have been better if he put more focus on the war and Palpatine's manipulation and less focus on Anakin being a whiney bitch.

Regardless they get more hate than they deserve.

>undeserved hate
Because you have puritans who have shit all imagination and can't appreciate faithful adaptions of existing lore.

Not a terrible summary / 10

episode 1 is actually the best star wars movie if you look at jar jar the way he was meant to be, as a Buster Keaton type character. Go back and watch even the pod race scene people bitch about is actually good.

May the kek be with you

All three of them are objectively inferior to the original trilogy, I'm sure we can all agree on that much at least. Personally I thought two and three were better than one, mostly for the reason you said, that the overall story of the collapse of the republic was pretty good. Phantom Menace was all action and had literally nothing going for it except pod racing. All three films were poorly executed and relied too heavily on special effects, and the casting was shit.

Also, Darth Maul was a weak character, if you're going to half-ass a villain that badly you may as well not even bother.

>Darth Maul was a weak character
Darth Maul survived.

The pod racing scene was mind blowing, probably one of the best sequences in Star Wars.

I wish Lucas returned to film making, outside SW. I really like THX 1138 and would love to see him explore sci fi again.

you mean the 14 hour long fight between obiwan and whanakin? yeah, that was """"awesome""""

The prequels are shit, but are 100 percent white.

Mace Windu?

Swallow the Episode I pill anons. Pod racing was pretty good and the lightsaber battle between Darth Maul, Obi-wan and Qui-gon was the best lightsaber in any Star Wars movie. Search your feelings.

holy fuck that cgi

Mace "Uncle Tom" Windu

when you add niggers to westerns, they build railroads, and everything turns into california

I will always stand by the fact that the Prequel Trilogy is just as good as the OT.

I thought Ewan Mcgregor was a decent Obi Wan and Palpatine's actor nailed it.

But Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman sucked. Christensen looked the part; but he couldn't act and Natalie Portman didn't give a shit. Sadly Lucas had their love story as being a driving element of the plot and so it got way too much focus and that killed Anakin's character arc.

If they'd showed Anakin as a man who was destroyed by war, whose desperation to end the killing and establish order lead him to abandon mercy and embrace the Emperor it would have been incredible. Instead his downfall all hinges on Padme and as a result he's far less interesting.

I like the prequels a lot because there are a lot of memorable meme-worthy scenes like that one.

The Phantom Menace is a Disney kid's movie before it was even sold to Disney and Liam Neeson is the only actor carrying the movie. Check most of his dialogue. He explains everything and has the most presence in the room for every time he's on-screen besides Maul. The Darth Maul duel was what everyone came to see and it's the only part worth watching.

Attack of the Clones is good, but the romance scenes are terribly acted. Those scenes don't take up as much of the movie as people remember, but it's all people remember for some reason. The main message in this one was about false flags and giving up liberty for the promise of security.

Revenge of the Sith is a goofy movie no matter how many times I've watched it since it was in theaters, and the Sheev memes in recent years only make it more hilarious. It delivers on action the best out of the three and brings the conclusive fall of the Republic to fruition.

The overall arc of the PT does have a good message with how governments can get out of control by using false flags to seize power and that power is usually given away rather than taken. It's just told in a very awkward way and has a lot of inconsistencies with the original movies, stupid ideas or lazy writing like having Anakin just come from Tatooine and know the Lars family when they have dozens of planets that haven't been shown on screen to work with. CGI is always cartoonish and nothing feels like it's really there. It's really better used to enhance things instead of replacing characters or backgrounds. The new movies have NO overall story or purpose they're moving towards at all. The Original Trilogy was as simple as the American colonies fighting the British Empire. This? There's nothing there.

I've been meaning to watch THX 1138. Sci-Fi has traditionally always been the most red-pilled genre in film.

>All these people complaining about diversity in a fucking sci-fi movie with a galactic senate comprised of hundreds of different life forms.
.... So you are all cool with aliens, just not niggers and asians right?

Mace Dindu is a niggery nigger

george lucas isn't jewish.

>scifi redpilled
b-b-b-b-b-b-but in star trek they have replicators and total diversity and world peace, THATS the future man

Georgie got a shitload or Disney stock and it has more than doubled in price since the Lucasfilm acquisition and keeps growing .
GEORGE A FUCKING SMART!

They are some of the worst movies ever made. It's strange to read people telling you they "weren't that bad". There aren't an redeeming qualities in any of them and had they been some random new sci-fi trilogy as opposed to an extension of an already existing blockbuster franchise, I doubt anyone would defend them.

I think if Mace Dindu and Token Calrissian were in the movie chugging Colt 45 that it would have been awesome.