EU-funded 92,600 tonne food aid package to starving Poland under way

>Poles at starvation levels

>In Poland, 80% of people earn less than €400/month

>Poland is the only EU country that needs visas to enter USA due to high crime rate and illegal immigration from Poles in USA

finanse.wp.pl/ubostwo-w-polsce-wedlug-gus-w-ponad-5-proc-gospodarstw-domowych-brakuje-na-jedzenie-6114351148906625a
expatriate.pl/eu-funded-92600-tonne-food-aid-package-starving-poland-way/

>Despicable thieves steal food from Polish charity foundation

>A charity foundation Promyk in Suwałki, providing food to the poorest families has been robbed. The thieves have taken everything: canned goods, pasta, grits, sugar – a total of 175 kilograms of food. What is now left are tears and desperation, because it’s the middle of winter and people knock on the foundation door asking for help.

expatriate.pl/despicable-thieves-steal-food-from-polish-charity-foundation/

>Deport 30% of the population to leech off wealthier countries
>Billions of free money from the EU
>Literally can't afford food

What can I say... Communism is hell of a drug.

fake news

"Rzeczpospolita to burdel, konstytucja to prostytutka, a politycy to kurwy". Nothing will change here without a coup. Communists rule here since 1945 and people have no will to hang them.

No

WE WAZ COMMIES

they are not going to take rapefugees merkel; stop your shilling

We still are tho ;)

Holy shit Poortugal. It's so comfy there, why does it sound so terrible on paper?

Sounds totally real and not fake at all

they arent going to take refugees just leave them alone, they know what refugees do to other countries they arent retarded

Russia should conquer Poland.

It's real whether you like it or not

>We still are tho ;)
I'm wondering what's worse, being SHITTED like the Western Europe or being COMMIED like the Eastern? I think you can recover from being commied but the shit is forever.

no its not

Who?
I literaly know one family that takes EU food because
a) free shit
b) dad's an alcoholic
c) son has Down's syndrome

well shit then

I'm just glad someone is putting an end to the "hurr durr Poland is so great" memes. I mean, come on now, it's still a shitty Eastern European country. Immigrants or not.

Also we need visas because your ex president was black and the current one is a lier. Our crime rate is lower than in the west since like 12 years.

>I'm just glad someone is putting an end to the "hurr durr Poland is so great"
With fake news.
Good job everyone!

Poland is a meme country that actually approaches Africa tier levels of production in many industries.

It doesn't even surprise me as they are less than communists. Less than people.

>EU flag
>posting shill bulllshit
stay mad

even moldova is centuries ahead of the best sub-Sahara african nation
lets not let a shit post change your perception of reality

You people are seriously sick.

o goodie - another polish hate thread
i wonder why there is no whuite solidarity/movement/future

yea 80% of people in Poland earn less then minimal payment...

nothing like a smell of jewish butthurt in the morning

sage this niggers, memeflag trying to divide whites as usual

the poorer Poland gets the less likely it is that shitskins will immigrate there

oh look a kraut cuck thread fuck you and fuck your immigrants

Get good fucking Poles.
No Gibs for you, earn them or die starving. Have some dignity.

>Average

There's your mistake.

If my there's 4 people, 3 unemployed and one's a millionaire then the average wealth is 250.000.

Pooooooland!
That's why there is no terror attack, they don't have that energy.

You posted a graph with no source... Wow I'm convinced!

>In Poland, 80% of people earn less than €400/month
400 euros are about 1800 PLN, which is our minimal wage I think. I call bullsiht..

probably all poisoned anyways.

polak population about to have a big drop

This is the same thing as the UN Special Reporter on poverty and antidemocracy in Alabama. Not Mexico. Not Cuba. Not Venezuela. Not the US South. Just Alabama and just in time for the Moore-Young election.

And EU is demanding them to take rapefugees? Makes EU look like monster(that it is) when Poland can't even feed their own people.