Stupid Indian Bitch

Fucking bitch is ok with removing Confederate statues but goes into hysterics when anyone dare criticise precious Israel. Disgusting curry bitch. Trump is a moron for keeping this pajeet around. She was against Trump during the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AF1Rofcf3k
youtu.be/OyW-dHfxZn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she will be your president in 2024, better get used to her.

i'd suck on her clit and tongue fuck her asshole anytime

Why does every American senator pose with top teeth visible

that's a pretty retarded thing to make an observation of, but now that you said it i cannot unsee it.

Yes agreed. But America exists solely to serve the purposes of The Chosen Ones in the Holy Land, so once you see that it all makes sense, dumb soygoy.

This.
Good observation curry-bro

I read her bio and she was born with an Indian name in the US to two parents with Indian names.. how much of an Indian is she though? She looks kinda white.

It's an India - Pakistan sleeper agent...

It was fast-tracked into politics by the NWO, BQMTJ deviants.

It's implementing their Pogroms...

This. Anybody who thinks this shithole isn't anything but an attack dog for Israel are fucking deluded. Any politician with dual citizenship to Israel needs to be hung.

Does that look familiar?

Flag of South Carolina apparently.

Jewish smile, there was a big guide to jew detection and upper teeth smile (with exposing the gums no less), was listed as one of cryptojew signs. Something about thickness of lower lip and nose structure.

All of my "this"

Dick Cheney post op shitting in the street.

Russians are worse desu.

In every picture she takes?

FUCK this stupid ugly cum guzzling kike loving shitskin WHORE!

She will be among the first to be deported or gassed when the time comes

trump filled his administration with Jews. lmao

she's from South Carolina and used to be the governor, so yes?

Hi

lol why does she look so white when her whole family look so Indian? Is it just me who thinks this?

Kek. They really do.

She was the Governor of the state.

All part of 4D chess bro. You need to suck Jew and Saudi cock to defeat them.

Got some bleach, I guess.

bitch is white

she is christian though, they probably look different.

Have you ever been to South Carolina?
They're even more proud of their flag than Texans.

Here's one who doesn't.

I hope when the UN declares ww3 against us, they sacrifice this stupid kike loving cunt to taunt the US into war.
This cunt has way to much feminism in her.
She needs to be taken down a peg.
Perhaps raped by nig nogs, or sand niggers.

She is not white. She is a street shitter. She identified as white on the census which really rustles me

Muh 4D chess says , " he put her there to embarrass the filthy UN"

She’s a Muslim nigger.

muhammad detected, go fuck a goat

This. I'm so fed up with it. Now every goy lube your bunghole and bend over for Weinstein

Fuck you're retarded.

Rough couple days for you globalist niggers, eh? :P

Does this trigger you?

Actually Christians are darker in India because they are mostly from the South. She comes from a Sikh family a lot of them look very white

Indians are classified as Asian on the census though doesn't matter who white you look.

She has that perfect face for Facialabuse.com

/Ourguy/

her face is now a reaction image

She needs to be sent back to India, gang-raped, then burned half to death and tossed into the shit-filled Ganges to be finished-off by crocodiles.

lmao that file name

Not true. I know a Christian family from india. They're definately whiter. They have ancient blood the assyrians and other ancient christian groups.

she looks more native ameriaindian than punjabi indian.

I meant genes from assyrians and other ancient christian groups

Both of you are right actually

Much more fuckable than her mirrorverse nemesis Tulsi Gabard.

well she married a white and took a white name so ya the kids are white now....not so great about bleaching now.
imaginne getting divorced raped by here and paints you a racist.

most indians including siks that i've seen have looked like typical brown people and not caucasian at all though.

Fun fact: when she talks her teeth stay clinched.

This is why she won't be president.

nice try juden

she's only doing as her master orders

Maybe because Israel doesn't hand citizenship to Syrians?

Adelson funded her political career, how a poo in the loo became Governor of a Southern US State? Nikki Haley isn’t even her real name!

She's Indian? Wtf?

She is a yankee.

South Carol.ina flag dip shit Nazi fuckhead

Always pro-diversity unless it's Israel.

this
if you fellate your enemy you win

Out of 100 senators, 74 do this.

>His view is slanted to favor his own race
>This is somehow bad

This could be your shekel!

If you think a single guy represents Israel, you will be surprised that the Israeli media is pro diversity, unfortunately.

>gives a giant 'fuck you' to the whole of the UN and threatens to cut off aid
Nah, she's cool in my book.

That's 3.5 shekels you idiot, it's a way more serious matter.

I unironically love her, even though kikes should rot in fucking hell forever and into the ages of all eternity.

It's fine but kikes are hypocrites who would call a white person doing the same an anti-semite. They don't hold themselves to the standards they have forced on the West.

If the Jews dominate our media I really doubt they don't have a complete stranglehold of their own media.

Haley is the 56% avatar

It’s called an “open smile” and people who often do this aren’t ashamed of their teeth, poo.

fucking poo whore, send that thot back to india where this poo belongs

>dumbfuck cumdumpster who was elected based on looks is a retard.

Shocker

Trump has surrounded himself with some really shitty people that's for sure.

you desert niggers all look the same to me

You left out the part where the aghori uses her skull as his begging bowl..

Then I bet you can't differentiate between you and your mother

Know anything about the origin stories where these people come from? I guess not, eventually, (pre)history will repeat itself, if it is aloud to. There is a reason why most of a certain area of the world is still mostly desert, and it does not necessarily have to do with natural climate.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AF1Rofcf3k

Bad times are not the result of those that are participating in them from the bottom up, but those that facilitated them from the top down. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist", or at least deflected blame. /pol needs to stop looking for the "Jew", and look for the "Jew" origin.

youtu.be/OyW-dHfxZn0

Mum probably got bleached by the repairman.

Usury, jewish permitted evil.

Fucking rekt. You got into his head all psychologically style and hit him in his weakest point xDxD

She's a sikh you nigger

Who are you ? Youre breaking protocol. They can find you.

She's a christian. That's why she looks so white.

She converted. Does that change your skin colour?

Jerusalem will always be the capital of Israel

Except it wasn't at all. It was always Judea's.

>Implying Judea and the kingdom of Israel didn't unite and weren't from the same 12 tribes of Israel

>Because he did for Israel

How was the motto? "America First"?

>implying they didn't split apart after three Kings
>implying the 12 tribes didn't hate each other and consistently ignored the Lords word causing them to be driven abroad repeatedly and that the same thing is about to happen again