How do whites create ethnostate?

How do whites create ethnostate?

Lets come up with real solutions to this problem

>Another 200 post thread that accomplishes nothing aside from shitposting

Definitely not this way fat ass. Acta non verba.

Yes but how do we act without speaking?

Dont mean to sound stupid HOW DO WE ACT
We act by first creating a dialogue and make connections on here, thats how

This dialogue has been repeated over and over. The most important thing for a white ethno state that you can do is to buy land. Self sufficiency is key.

O no..

We have 75% of the military

(Guaranteed 100% ready to get busy)

We are dispersed out of big cities for the most part, making it easy to just seige and wait til starvation ensues

Thats all we need:
Now, we need coordination, and we need it NOW

Are u with me?

>Military
>Siding with you

Go read SIEGE by James Mason. The Military are not your friend. They are front and center Zionist pawns. None of them will throw away a good job and paycheck to fight for your "ethno-state". Neither Military nor Law Enforcement are your friends or allies.

I just feel that they will if we bring in widescale communication

First create a superior hybrid using the theory of hybrid vigor. Then Call them Americans.

Ew..... no bro

Go to iceland

Nope

Why not?

Cuz iceland is cold and im standing my ground here in america why would anyone wana go to iceland?

So were all gona move to greenland? Be little inuit people with slant eyes?

Great idea.

I'm standing my ground too in America. You can go have your ethnostate some where else.

Again, they don't care. The US Military is basically a brainwashing center. These people are dedicated to their paycheck and preserving the status quo. They don't care about your ethno-state or America going lower than 56% They don't care, I mean these people willingly serve as ZOG footsoldiers, and you think they're on your side?

Fbi thread sage

Well thats too bad

We have 75% of the military

All we need to do is create a communication line between all militant whites and bingo bango ur times now endo

Half of them at least are white southerners...

You really think all they care about is a paycheck?

Every white person isn't the same or a part of some hive mind. You're just some random person.

As a zogbot a few years ago no. Only left faggots think the armed forces are brainwashing centers.

Well look im mexican and i today just learned that i have alot of european blood in me and best of all i have iranian blood in me which means i have a strain of Aryan blood as well. My face is naturally blush and i literary have no facial hair! In my dads side of the family i have a Caucasian uncle so i also discovered i had Iberian blood too :) which is cool because the romans came from the Iberian hundreds of years ago ;) i do have a little curly hair but that does not mean automatically nigger keep in mind that many irish have even crazier curly hair. Look at this pic of me and compare it to this girl from iran

Pretty brown but im kosher

Im sorry bro maybe well be nice and send u back home without ruining your life but ur like brown as fuck haha

>Half of them at least are white southerners...

And White Southerners hand over foot account for the biggest percentage of Israel and ZOG lovers. It only makes sense that White Southerners would also serve in what is essentially the ZOG minion Army.

>You really think all they care about is a paycheck?

100% and any self proclaimed "Right Wing" member should know this. Who do you think in a Marshall Law scenario would be locking down and setting up checkpoints? Who would be going door to door to seize guns? These people have no allegiance to you They are there to enforce Status Quo. Nothing more.

No not really
> brown as fuck

Dude what?

That's where your wrong kiddo. Humans are social animals period you'd be surprised how social ostracization works. You only have to control the narrative.

Couldnt we just all move to east europe and start farm colonies there.

Nah, you're a shitskin Quasimodo-lookin' mother fucker.

You kinda remind me of that hunchback retard from Hostel who's job was to chop-up and burn the bodies, except you're a shitskin.

Its not true at least not anymore...

Our generation is not kike loving anymore (if we ever were) and even so it would only be cuz we were blinded from 911

We can talk to them, you know, they are our blood

Pic related.

The US Midwest is 95% white and Germanic. That's the best region to start an ethnostate in Murica.

You're right humans are social animals. I socialize with other people of my race and have personal relationships with a few of them. What makes you think that me a ,complete random stranger, is going to help accomplish this.

Like what the germans tried to do no thst wouldnt work...

Unless u wana ethnically cleanse all the pollocks

The internet

You're a nigger

He's being a tard it's the same exact subversion used to turn the spergs at cripple/pol/ into intolerable assholes. There is a smidgen of truth to what he's saying but just that a smidgen.

I know right! Im a shitskin looking mother fucker! I mean just look at that ugly brown spic! Ain't he ugly? Look at his brown ass face wow!

The internet can used against you too.

Oh my God, are you still talking? Shut the hell up.

It is it is but no one likes midwesterners and theyre kinda cucks

I say we look towards the south..

We dont need to attack black people we can create dialogue with them too

Most of them would love their own ethnostate in africa somewhere

Don't I don't care I'm not here to convince you die in a sea of brown savages. Sorry for your lost etc etc.

Tbh id rather have these injuns in the ethnostate than your ugly mongoloid looking ass

it was working fine until until germany and poland had poor relations prior to world war 2

Yeah but only is certain ways

I live in Washington state and I can confirm, they're all cucks and I hate it here.

I'm a black user. Personally you should look into seasteading or colonizing the moon

Wtf no it didnt work the germans literally got raped to death

I heard on pol (dunno if its fact) that all the east germans are slav now because all their women were raped and had babies by the russians

So no i dont wana end up like the germans thank you

Rebel Yell on The Right Stuff covers a lot of the South's white nationalist culture; and they address the Zionist problem.

Modern Southern huwhites are getting redpilled on Jews. Believe me. Also, we have the the le epic "Crush the damn urbanite!" meme.

The pay sucks for the job. Most people only enlist once and don't reenlist after their eyes are open to how it works. They are kids straight out of high school not pro zog activists.

home europe
>Wtf no it didnt work the germans literally got raped to death
when? what year?

Like i said, we could cradle you to africa and u leave us to our own here..

Is that a good idea u think?

Shure you would

I am not really interested in those easily led astray. We don't want to save every white life. We've lived in a dysgenic society for the last 50 years in order to strengthen our gene pool people will have to go.

Im whiter than her would you really want that bitch in you're Ethno-State?

I agree 110%

You look like a sack of potatoes.

At least shes not an ugly ass

Nah, maybe try setting up a virtual reality server and uploading your mind to the whiteethnostate.exe cloud program. That could work

By breeding like rabbits. Not rocket science.

Like I said most people know other of different races on a personal level what makes you think you're going to get them to kill or remove that person with the internet. If this back in the 1930's like in Germany with only a limited outlet for information sure, but not today.

Well lets try to create dialogue where we can

And make this as painless as possible

We want to create ethnostates for all people, not just our own

Were not gona be murderers unless they go after us

If we get hunted down theres really no point in having any sort of dialogue

My goal (and im sure this is everyone elses goal, too) is to peacefully and happily resolve this issue we have

ya so during the war, how would that apply to our situation in any way. I wanst proposing we carve out a colonial nation i just simply meant moving there and starting farms

Washington state is Left Coast, not Midwest.

I'm talking Nebraska, Kansas, the Dakotas, etc.

We need to convince people its completely unsafe to live with people outside of your ethnicity

With taxes and stupid white bitches no, i dont see that happening at all

Not until we finally have sanctity from the heathens

Why tf wouldnt u wana move to africa or a tropical island somewhere?

Its literally just your race thats standing im our way.. if we worked together there would be no problems at all

Who are most people going to trust a random Sup Forumslack on Sup Forums or that black friend that they knew for years?

Dude wed get kicked out instantly

Plus eastern europe is almost as volatile as the middle east

No one wants to live there not even eastern europeans

Because I'm blind so I don't give a fuck about peoples skin color, rather themselves as a person and am blessed to know good human beings of all different races? I have a nice dog and girlfriend too.

Yeah ur right about that

I dunno but i do think all races need to carve each their own separate ethnostate

Whites and blacks really need it

Everyone else can fuck off they already have countries they can go to

Well in that case it might work a bit better.
but then again, I'm an Italian and if I'm going to move to be with "my own kind" I may as well go to the East coast. I've lived with Germans and Brits my entire life and I have nothing against them (other than being complete cucks), but since I've become aware of what I am I don't think I fit in with you guys anymore either.
But once again, I would just be moving from one cucked part of this country to another, but this time there's more niggers around.

True

U know this is fucking retarded that were living together

Why do u wana love and die and raise posterity in a place that is incredibly hostile to you

Like i dont want my white children living in this messed up country with all these animals pushing us out of existance

Either we have our ethnostate or the world has nothing

Holy fucking strawman! We as in wns will geographically locate and make life hell for faggot leftists that wasn't to interfere. Go ahead and live in brown town I don't care what you do or the retards that refuse to join the "team". Those same " minorities" are going to eat you alive and your "friends" won't try to stop them as they would be ostracized by their in group. Stop being retarded or better yet continue. See you in later space cowboy.

I think people are taught to stay with there own race. Believe or not my father never went to a segregated school in Mississippi. He graduated college in 1970 then got drafted. Past wounds don't just heal instantly, It takes time.

Italians (well maybe just sicilians) are definitely not cucks

Anybody can be an asshole, no matter the skin color user.

Yeah its really sad... i dont have any hope for the future of this country OR OUR RACE IF WE DONT SO SOMETHING NOW

>Dude wed get kicked out instantly
if we moved there legally i dont see how there would be a problem.
If the country doesnt have laws against guns volatility wouldnt be an issue either.

what do you think of asian qts? should they be banished?

>white ethnostate
don't be a good goy
you'll just end up mutting even harder and killing invidual white cultures unless you do a federation with ethnocultural states

Were not going to all mix and exterminate our entire identity...

That in itself will destroy all human spirit we ever can have

We need to be with our own amd ONLY our own

Its not like its just white people saying this

Black people have been saying this all along too

We don't care about skin color either it's more if their actions and their ability to work as a cohesive voting block to undermine our goals and positions. Just so happens the browner you are the greater chance your a violent criminal.

Yeah i mean theyre evil.. they are the worst i think theyre more dangerous than the mexicans

Theyre kinda weak and i think we can push them out as long as china doesnt go nuclear

You have the right to be an asshole you don't have the right to be a criminal nigger. Most" minorities" don't understand this. It seems your missing the point that basically your not invited.

There's more to identity than skin color user. If you want to go be with your "own" go for it. You're going to find out that every white person isn't the same. You'll find something else to gripe.

You could start by getting off of Sup Forums and bitching about it everyday on here.

Its not about skin color

We cant interbreed with blacks without destroying everything we ever were

Dont think its some great and exciting thing to destroy your lineage like its a cool and amazing new outlook on life

Its death and your brown children will resent you for it

Weev lives in poland. He's doing fine.

I never said they were, I was talking about how cucked the krauts and bongs are here in WA as well as Germany. But then again, the midwest is comprised of those groups as well so it may be a city dweller phenomenon.

No qt Azns and happas. Unless you intend on turning them into Finns over several generations, but even then there's not much of a point. Do yourself and your race a favor and stick to your own kind.
Pic related

>you don't have the right to be a criminal nigger. Most" minorities" don't understand this. It seems your missing the point that basically your not invited.
You sound a little heated.

Are you retarded? He is challenging your idea of an ethnostate, because before you even think about building one, you have to DEFINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WHITE.
What the fuck, Americans...

Pathetic excuse. The niggers and spics they run to are on welfare and often end up in prison while leaving the girl with a prison baby. You will never pass on your genes so long as you are perceived as weak. Granted alot of it is brain washing in public, but nurture looses to nature if you act NOW. Women will straighten out once they get slapped around but they will always crave strength and confidence.

Wed just be the gooks of eastern europe

I wouldnt allow that to happen

Wed forever be outsiders and eventually we would have to eradicate them or be eradicated ourselves

Slavic people will fuck us up of we think we can just waltz in there the way gooks waltz im to this country

the qts have more whiter skin than most "supposed " hwhites

Ok that works too

Not so much.its just tiresome to talk to brick walls. I'm not trying to recruit you. I don't care what you do. If you want to live in an urban environment go for it. I'm not questioning what I preferred living conditions. Why question mine?

White is WASP, you stupid Paki.

Pink nipples.

We? What do you mean by we? Unless your a vampire and over a 100 year old you didn't do anything to help civilization. That's no different than the kangz that think their entitled to everything because they were pharaohs. You are one person, You're not George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin or any other white individual. You are just you at the end of the day.