"Remember, Jesus was a refugee child. What would you do if he came to your border?"

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ20W9D-cIg

Jesus was taken to Egypt. Egypt was part of the Roman Empire by then, and Israel was a vassal state loyal to the Roman Empire. All Jospeh did was properly ID himself at the Egyptian frontier and headed for a Jewish community in Alexandria.

According to ancient records this was a normal travel route and normal activity in those days. Joseph didn't file for refugee status as Rome didn't really do that. And since Joseph was a taxpayer he had proper records identifying himself, Mary, and Jesus.

Jesus was not a refugee as defined by the leftard.

where in the bible is jesus referred to as a refugee?

Joseph was a carpenter of the merchant class paying his taxes as part of a census.

>That's so stupid it's hard to respond [while laughing]

I love Tucker.

Oven

Render unto Caesar what is Caesers.

Borders are Caesers.

>that laughing response
Tucker is based but also an enigma

>worships Jesus Christ
>constantly complains about bearded sandal wearing liberals wanting to give handouts to everyone

I'm so glad that they're killing Christianity. It's the primary thing that's kept Europeans so docile. Now we'll all be embracing race realism and the natural order going forward. They're going to suffer such brutal deaths for what they've done.

Jesus didn't give handouts to everyone, he gave handouts to people who came to listen to his sermon on the mount.

Lol. Christianity was the only uniting force that fought to keep Islam out of Europe. Islam began taking over when Europeans began to abandon Christianity.

your source for all this is the bible or? pretty interesting

Democrats are truly despicable

I would have a gate, a wall and use extreme vetting like heaven. Fuck off shill

>Jesus wasn't a welfare gibsmedat shitskin rapist coward deserter of his people...kys muhammered.

Is he talking about some DACA kid named Jesus, or is he trying to make an ill-informed point about Ιεσους Χριστος?

Story says the dad had to go to fill out a census and took his family. So they were visting.

what verse though

yes, i remember when jesus intructed judas to take as much money as possible from the people listening to his sermons so they could redistribute it to the poor. he was a good friend.

Yahowsha(Yahowah saves)

blessyahowah.com

>what verse though
First few verses of Luke 2. However, the refugee thing in OP is probably a reference to the family fleeing to Egypt to escape Herod's killing of infants. As FPBP explained, this involved a move from part of the Roman Empire to a nearby part, and everyone had their paperwork in order.