Hey Sup Forums quick question, do you think the fucking jews of disney killed Carrie to increase Star Wars TLJ profit?

hey Sup Forums quick question, do you think the fucking jews of disney killed Carrie to increase Star Wars TLJ profit?

No

If they wanted to increase profit they would have killed off Hamil

No they killed her because she snorted all their cocaine.

This

no she was just a degenerate

Fucking unbelievable.
NOT EVERYTHING IS THE FUCKING JEWS YOU PARANOID FUCK!
God, its enough to make you shit yourself sometimes

I I believe so. Same thing happened to Paul Walker. Look at the numbers for Fast 7 compared to all others. Huge difference at the box office. It's always the Jews.

>damage control

Carrie Fischer was a jew.

Can't he's the bad guy in 9.

He's Snoke. It's Jedi fight club, idiots. He's fractured, dissociated, mindfucked. His evil side is obsessed with balancing the force and finding his roots. Good side looks for Jedi temple. Bad side gets Kylo to look for Vader relics. He's crazy. Yoda knows and burns the tree, maybe let's Rey escape with secrets. Luke doesn't even know. Mark Hamil doesn't even know.

That's why he's the Sith No One Knew Existed. Because he's buried in the galactic hero. That's why Luke's a piece of shit. That's why Kylos an emo bitch. That's why force projection is the new thing. It's all crazy Luke.

Hamil gets fucked with to portray a disheveled, angry, confused Luke. He gets to to play the Luke he always wanted to in 9. They may have conned and twisted too hard.

That's why the Jedi yin yang symbol is everywhere.

Mmm I wonder who could be behind this post.

Nudes of the cunt?

\big it true

Carrie Fisher killed Carrie Fisher
/thread

Dude , yeah.

they faked her death like all of the other celebrities, when will you faggots learn?

>killed Carrie

did they?

Yes, Disney took a life insurance policy out on her

what if carrie is still alive?

Carrie Fisher looked like she was being held together by duct tape and cocaine for the past twenty years

Luke and Snoke are dead, I don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

nah

No, you moron.

You mean the Luke and Snoke projections are dead

More like to minimize losses.

Fisher wouldn't have been shy about telling interviewers how fucking stupid she thinks TLJ is. Even Hamil is having a hard time beating around that bush. They didn't need her for the next one so they killed her to shut her up.

Jedi never actually fucking die, they just become blue ghosts, but Snoke is dead, dude got cut in half, and had no reason to let it appear as if he was dead. It's not planned or calculated, it's just shitty writing. They had absolutely no plan for this trilogy, I guarantee you 9 was not written by the time ep 7 came out.

>Carrie Fisher looked like she was being held together by duct tape and cocaine for the past twenty years

autopsy report said she had cocaine, heroin and mdma in her system when she died.

Good way to go. Tragic

>Disney killed her
>it wasn't the decades of alcohol and drug abuse

I just saw TLJ and she looked like two miles of bad road with a smoker's voice that'd make a marine corps drill instructor proud.

No, that’s just what happens when you snort an entire bag of cocaine before flying

They killed her, not for the reasons you mentioned though.