Raildex

Shiageluck can't be stopped. We're going to meme S3 into existence.

First for Saiai's legs!

Please grant some Shiage luck in order for NUMBER 1 to return

Truly the luckiest Boy

Soon

White Queen is love.
White Queen is life.

Is Hamazura an official member of the Delta Force?

The things I'd do to this 12 years old

Shite Queen can go suck my dick

White Queen a shit.

White queen a super shit!

Not really, but he has the Hamazura Brigade.

>hero 3
>the official herald of S3 next to Tsuchi
OUR END OF THE CENTURY EMPEROR WILL USHER IN THE NEW AGE OF THE LONG SOUGHT AFTER S3
LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR

I'd probably be tried for the crimes against humanity that I'd commit against that ass of hers

does Beetle really count in that brigade? did they ever interact?

Good work.

Don't imitate Saiai to spout heresy, she knows better than that.
>The White Queen super loves her super super brother. But that super super super love is super super super super scary.

Beetle is literally a founding member, recruited by Fremea.

I'm rooting for you, Hamazura

Don't forget Aqua
Though he hasn't really been relevant in godknowshowlong but Hamazura was the one to hype him back from the brink of death

He's going to bring S3
I'm rooting for you, Hamazura.

He'll take drastic measures to get back to her.

God Im not sure why but I like the Misaka Imouto eyes better in Index then in railgun

Rikou would let Saiai fuck Shiage just to prevent Mugino from fucking Shiage.

I'm rooting for you, Hamazura!

pls give us season 3

>tfw Mugino's patiently waiting her turn as Saiai gets super power-fucked by Shiage while Rikou cleans up after them, slightly frustrated that he's skipping her again

Is this cucking?

>Not "Sasuga Raildexfags"

Fuck you, Hamazura

I'm rooting for you, HAAAAAMAAAAAAZURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why does Saiai keep using Super in her sentences?

>5 second doom
>Tsuchimikado and Fran

How crazy party will gathering in 18?

Check this

Because it's super cute

Sounds like it. But I think it's cuckqueaning since the people being cucked are female (Mugino for being denied sex and Rikou for being a slut & eating out a 12 year old's pussy full of her boyfriend's semen).

She has Accelerator's thought patterns in her but without the edge, so what should be swearing is replaced by "super".

Fair enough

God fucking damn it we NEED season 3 for doujins

Of course the only thing that will get scanned is kamikoto

>The only Hamazura doujin we get after S3 is Mikoto whoring Touma to Hamazura

I love Mikoto. I can't wait to see her again in NT.

Hopefully we get at least 1 Itsuwa doujin.

This scene will bring all those kamikoto doujins out like fucking hot cakes

Frenda will be the next Rensa and rejoin ITEM. And she will be smug as fuck because she will technically be the strongest member and talk mad shit to Mugino, who will be torn between desperately seeking forgiveness and wanting to rekill Frenda for being so cocky

Fremea will be amazed at how cool her nee-chan is. Saiai will be maximum jelly because Frenda can now swap out Tit Sizes, which she learned from analyzing Saten's powers via Rensa bullshit. Shiage will be treated slightly better than before by Frenda, as she will be grateful for him taking care of her imouto in her absence. Rikou will be sleepy.

Then Frenda will go around giving belated gifts to everyone, which is how Touma will inevitably be tied in because it turns out they used to know each other in the more seedy side of AC.

I swear to all that there is and ever was, I will break through every dimension with the unholy erection I have right now and beat down every villain in this series using said erection just so I can violate that ass of hers
Aleister will have to completely scrap his plans because of how thoroughly I will fuck her into being a level 9
That's right, I'm going to plow that heavenly ass of hers so much that she'll skip right past level 6 and become a super level 9
The magic side the world over will all shiver collectively as they instinctively understand that I have just fucked an esper so hard that the world enters the Aeon of Ma'at
All of the Magic Gods will die as the stress from the reality bending sex that I will have with Saiai's ass transcends what they could ever conceive as being possible
Touma will come home to find his fridge and headcrab full, plenty of time for sleep in an actual bed because of headcrab hanging out over at legal loli sensei's house for the night, and a wallet full of cash because of my ass obsession screwing with the laws of the universe that prevent him from ever having any luck
S3 will come true once I've done the same inside of her ass
Jesus fucking christ

Dubs confirm

>Mikoto is sperging again with Touma
>Frenda casually calls out to her boyfriend

>Aqua arc airs
>Instead of Itsuwa and Kaori it spawns 1000 kamikoto doujins

how badly would Misaka sperg?

I like you

With the power of your meme magick it may not come to that.

Level 6

Its horrible because I can imagine them using alot of effort and effects just on that one scene

saved for future reference

This plus the fact that there is no on to actually fansub it makes me wonder if in long run S3 would be a dream or a nightmare.

Super great taste.

>Aqua of the Rear
we are doomed

>Touma, Frenda, Aogami, and Tsuchimikado prequel SS when Touma was still a middle schooler

It's like she was designed in both body and mind to summon the slumbering demon in my pants to take over my conscious any time I see her posted
Literally best girl of the series as far as both my heart and dick are concerned

>Stephanie Gorgeous-Palace

The fact that Touma knows where Komoe lives kinda bothers me with that memeing about him being involved in dark side.

Reminder that Kamikoto doujins are the best.

Touma called Aogami and asked.

You should be wondering why Aogami knows where she lives.

Fuck maybe Js06 can help us

Don't worry, together we'll find a way to sub it. Meme subs it is.

I don't blame you. OT19 in particular went full force in lewding her.

I still find it funny how Misaka whores out Touma in that one doujin when in reality she would have never done that

>I still find it funny how Misaka whores out Touma in that one doujin when in reality she would have never done that
In reality, Mikoto and Touma wouldn't be together in the first place.

>in that one doujin
It's happened in more than one. In Okara's doujins at the moment Touma and Misaka are dating, but she occasionally whores him out to other girls.

Ekaterina dick still makes me laugh so hard it kills my will to fap

Yeah thats true I deserved that smug face

>ywn go with Saiai to see some low budget movies
>ywn spend the entire 15 minutes of the short film just ogling her thighs
>ywn feel the embarrassment of being caught in the act after she asks about how you felt about the movie
>ywn hear her call you a super pervert as she pulls the arm of the chair between the two of you up so you can rest your head in her lap while the second part of the double feature comes on

WHY DOES LIVING HAVE TO HURT SO MUCH

I just realized that I don't know a single level 2 AC esper.

Some of the Misaka clones are level 2

>you'll never watch a movie with Saiai at a high rise apartment at night with a balcony that has a great view of Academy City's skyline
>you'll never cuddle on a big couch and eat popcorn together
>you'll never try to imitate a dance scene from the movie after it's over after looking up the song they used in the movie with Saiai

Only the first ones from before even level 6 shift project meaning that they are already disposed.

Violence Doughnut.

SEASON 3 WILL BE A REALITY

Our meme magick will be so powerful at that point that we will make most of the doujins be everything but kamikoto.

I'm talking ITEM doujins with yandere Mugino, sleepy Rikou sex, Super Semon Demon Saiai, Fre and Nda. I'm talking about Itsuwa doujins, Royal family doujins, Fukiyose cricket doujins, Girl in dress doujins, Oriana doujins, Birdway and New Light doujins with Lessar tail buttplug!

And we wont stop there. We will get KakinXUiharu. We will get KanzakiXWashing Machine. Himegami doujins, Rakko doujins Laura bath doujins. Othinus scratch-and-sniff doujins. Mie doujins that are completely first person. Casual Vento doujins, with a recording of her voice saying HAIIIIII every time she cums. We will even get KamiKuro, just because we fucking can.

My brothers, I envision a world of the most wondrous Raildex faps. The fabric of reality is in our reach. Now it's time to grasp for greatness.

Let's meme this together.

>You'l never imitate the dance scene from Friday Part IV with Saiai,

>yandere Mugino
I want this one

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Queen of Britain Doujins

>Casual Vento doujins, with a recording of her voice saying HAIIIIII every time she cums
Soon

>Othinus scratch-and-sniff doujins
KEK

Fuck it let's go.

I'd like a crossover doujin where Saber fucks Carissa with a magical futa cock that she calls Excalibur.

FUCK
THIS FEELING RIGHT NOW IS WHY BIG AL WANTS TO PUNCH GOD RIGHT IN HIS STUPID MUG

I've asked this in the last thread but why use Touma for GETS?
Fukou Da will always prevent you from a GET
Even using Stiyl would net you better results

End of the Century Emperor for S3
Siscon Sergeant for S3 doujins
The time is nigh

Raildex has copious amounts of beautiful short haired blonde girls and I love it.

You've inspired me user. I want this.

>through fap material Raildex was united

Actualy fuck it if we get quints then Tsuchimikados dreams will come true.
I fucking need those Vento doujins man