The Promised Neverland 29

mangastream.com/r/neverland/029/4080/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS6J9fdL730
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mama a shit

Wow, I've never been here this early before.
>242424
whoa

I've been waiting for this all day!
also, colored this finally

YAMERO!!!!!!

I want to hold Emma's hand.

Let's hope mangastream begins to scanlate it earlier from now
Cute

Best boy Norman will survive.

What a retard, I don't believe his IQ.

oh, what's happening now

>bottomless moat
Welp.

me in the last panel

There's no point to life now, children.

>thinks of Emma's "I need you to be a part of that all" speech while blushing
Norman you fucking waifufag, that's exactly what she didn't want.

See, Emma, this is the fruit of your love and friendship.
Mama Emma confirmed

I'm certain Norman will survive, especially with the way they're making it seem like he's going to die. Either the pen Sister Krone left for him will save him at the gate somehow or what i've been theorizing. I'm predicting that Norman isn't being sent off for slaughter, but rather to be held in the HQ or another plantation until he's 12 years old. Grandmother talked about the importance of the Tifari and how only Isabella can produce high quality goods, not only that but she also knows that the children are planning escape and is keeping it a secret from the demons for Isabella. Isabella probably aranged for this to happen with Grandmother, which is why there's a sudden shipment date for Norman. And since Norman isn't 12 yet, his brain isn't 100% developed and therefore not yet ripe for plucking, sending him to the HQ will not only ruin the kids escape plans but also discourage them from trying anything.

Reminds me of reading that one Animal Crossing LP the first time.

>moat
He's gonna need a longer rope for that

I was worried for Norman for a second but I see he's still posting here.

oh look who is coming to call Norman, of all people

Yeah, he's gonna be fine, the amount of drama behind this and the pen situation basically give it away. I was more concerned for his sake when he didn't have this much "holy shit he's gonna die" on his head.

The foreign pages had a panel where Norman found the pen. I don't see that panel here

>yfw those two little shits are actually monsters in disguise

Sister's pen will save him.

Fucking Phil, smug little prick just can't calm himself down now that he has no competition in the Emmabowl and he clearly knows it

>He never brought the pen
>We don't see his corpse

That nigga is still alive

Me in the second last panel

Is that Sherri and Phil? Is this a conspiracy so they can break Norman/Emma apart so they can keep them all to themselves?

Why does Mama support this form of NTR?

I bet that "B06-32" on the pen has something to do with chess openings.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

Is she seriously blushing NOW? Too fucking late, you blew it.

Ah shit. Fuck Norman, fuck mama, fuck demons, fuck fuck fuck.

Her attempt at getting him to hide is killing me. Ouch.

He truly has no intentions of dying, he would've confesses to Emma first.

Remember when no one liked norman when his design was revealed?
Oh how things have changed.

>not even a confession
PUSSY

Once again Lani and Toma are showing signs of knowing some serious shit is up

to be fair all of them looked like shit. The art got much better.

>They said he had a plan
>They said pen would save him

>This is why...I have chosen death

Bonus: Jump Author Comments. Kaiu promises something about Norman next week.

Hey pretty boy, I want to punch your face hard, you idiot. You are an idiot Norman! but I know you won't die.

It's best to let the love of your life live in ignorance. Telling Emma he loved her would cause only more pain.

Fucking Phil. He better not try anything with best girl Emma. That little nigger bitch. Fuck him.

>... in a jar

Norman taking Isabella to the hell with him confirmed.

F
You were too good for this world.

>wanting to make Emma suffer more
I bet you are a demon.

>tumblr
Oh hell no. Go away.

HOW CAN WHITE BOYS COMPETE!

>muh pen.

What will the pen do against demons anyway? Pick their eyes?

Well, we all know what this means and what's going to happen, right?

Contains a syringe with deadly anti-demon serum

Post Emma, please.

This better user?

Emma is cute.

Since in this world Demons are on top of the foodchain and have humans as cattle and slaves, do you reckon they have Hunger Games like events where they force humans to kill each other for entertainment?

Emma is great.

GIVE NORMAN YOUR ENERGY \O/

This pen is a lottery ticket. Demons will check the number inside this pen and if Norman is lucky enough he will survive and even maybe get a fine job.

10/10

>Norma comes back after timeskip corrupted by demons as a villain.

>HERE IS A MAN.

well fuck comfort me grimdark-kun you were right

Well, there was that adult scientist that looked vaguely like Norman

>Norman gets to survive
>it's as a breeder
Would be commit seppuku?

Nigger mama was surprised when they said "demons" so they aren't demons at all, they might be organic machines or something.

*he
fuck

well that could be possible I was under the impression last chapter that norman couldn't die because he found the pen its significance is probably greater than we imagine.

Emma will forgive anyway, no matter what he chooses.

Now that's just cruel. Have every girl except the one he wants.

I would love to see this but instead of being a villain he ruses them and changes sides almost immediately

She would but the problem is himself. I think that'd be hell for a waifufag like him.

The author can't kill norman, most of the Japanese fanbase will scream for his head if he do.

>Villain
>Kidnaps his love

She didn't seem to care that the demons corrupted Sister Krone even though she did it for survival.

He obviously won't. But he has to make some drama to keep it interesting. Just plans every week could get boring so he's spicing it up, I guess.

Future Norman
youtube.com/watch?v=yS6J9fdL730

Fuck off he is not a waifufag. Not everyone is as retard as you.

Sure do!

I'm not that user but this is Norman we're talking about. He's a lot more important to her than Sister Krone could ever hope to be. I think she would forgive him too but I think he's the one that wouldn't forgive himself.

Well, none of them will survive. Soon everyone in this story are going to die and Norman is just the first on this big road of suffer and despair. At least he will die without seeing Ray's or Emma's death...