Dragon Ball Super

Leave the Universal Tournament and Goku menace to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/Z87f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bug off

leave zeno to me

Leave Goku to me

Someone post qt Tumblr Kai

Leave everyone's dicks to me.

How much for a box of donuts?

So will Fusion Dance be allowed in the tournament?

I don't see why not

NO EPISODE BECAUSE OF WOMEN MARATHON

yes.......

>yfw a Stacy in class does this to you from the other side of the room

Think of the worst, absolutely most brutal, most psychopathic and most despicable being you can even begin to imagine, whether from fiction or reality.

That person is still a better person than Goku as of this episode. Think about it. Goku has doomed at the very least TRILLIONS of innocent lives and shows no remorse for it.

MYAAA ME WILL NOT LET DESTRUC WORLD

>mfw NO EPISODE

Nice OP user

The Omni-King.

What's your argument now, faggot?

>no rules against fusion dance
>could have had Trunks and Goten instead of Roshi and Krillen

You might be able to get a flash of sideboob in, but that's it.

but who can use it? only the androids if the powerlevels are simmilar, vegeta is too manlet to do it with goku.

Zen-chan was gonna delete those universes anyways

stop

tien and krillin

a child rapist is better than goku
Sure

>zamasu and gowasu traveled 1000 years into the future
>it was still there
Oh

Because Goku saved U10 obviously, moron.

How many times has Bulma whored herself for her friends gain?

Well yeah. The child and several tragillibagillion people get to live.

>people criticizing Goku don't get they're doing this on purpose
>people defending Goku saying he's always been like this also don't get they're doing this on purpose

They're not even being subtle about it as of this episode. This fanbase is fucking retarded.

Damn Bulma was cute.

yeah superb logic

The ningen being destroyed will never even know what happened. Only the fighters and gods will know. Nobody is going to every single universe and slaughter them one by one mercilessly
just finger vaporize. poof!!

Also next time don't send an invitation to compare which horrible thing is more horrible. Nobody wins in such arguments

He's being retarded anyway, because the Omni-king is the one doing it without remorse.

>shows no remorse for it
Goku is not self aware hes more a fighting beast than rational being.

You're a Grade A fucking dumbass, damn.

What will happen with the contestants if they fall into the void?

they'll fall into the GTverse

Look, if I was given an option to fuck a child, or be the child to be fucked to save multiple planes of existence and by proxy a lot of lives that wouldn't even appreciate me or know me for what I did for them and be branded a child rapist and enemy of society for the rest of my life I would do it.

A fate worse than death

And that's because I am not jumping on your bandwagon right?. Or tell me what I overlooked

oh what a humble hero. Talk is cheap most people can't imagine such complex situations and predict how they will respond

UPDATED

>oh what a humble hero. Talk is cheap most people can't imagine such complex situations and predict how they will respond

MORE

TUMBLR

KAI

too much height difference.

yep. anything vaguely sounding like that start handing out fedoraposts

I have a new waifu

I want her to sit on my face and fart.

UHHHHHHHH

UPDATED

>U2
>Bearded Kaio
>Cute hakaishin
>Legolas
>U10
>BASEDwasu
>Pink elephant
>Cute as fuck angel

How can the other pantheons even compete?

Whichever Universe has smugpup is who I'm rooting for

Dogs, and by proxy Smugpup, are a ningen's best friend. I would have Smugpup defend my smile.

I would have Smugpup in bed.
I bet they're great at cuddles.

Using his timering, Gowasu has gathered this as U9's team.

What do the Ningen do?

U10's team*

If it's on purpose, what's their objective? Where are they going with this?

Win as the ningens they are

>a pile of zamasu dust

Summon smugpup to do battle with the horde of Zamasu, for ningen and to save Gowasu from himself.

Friendly reminder that according to Dragonball canon as of last week's episode Champa is OFFICIALLY a better God of Destruction than Beerus.

How can Universe 7 even compete?
On a more serious note, you remember how in the universe 6/7 tournament Beerus won the Super Dragon Balls and used 'em to wish back the earth of universe 6 so his otouto could enjoy delicious food? Wouldn't it be funny/cool if for this tournament, Champa managed to recruit this incredibly strong Universe 6 human from his new earth? Meaning that unintentionally Beerus may have screwed himself over?

I also would like to see more about how Beerus and Champa feel about the whole "only one tournament survives" thing. Even if U7 wins, Beerus will still lose his brother. And they don't seem to hate eachother, all the shit they pull just seems to be part of your average sibling rivalry.

threadly reminder that even the gods are afraid of goku

he surpassed beerus's power a long time ago

>tfw got a better angel too
>tfw i still think she is best angel

Basil looks cute there. Call me retarded but there's something really doglike about this expression.

Why hasn't one of the two DB thread been deleted yet?

>You will never watch entire Super with the new filter
feels bad bros
vid.me/Z87f

What is it with this filter? It makes everything look so much better, even though the actual quality is no different.

Supreme Kai's are bitch-tier, Shin at least is maybe as strong as the Androids.

Sidra is a bitch God of Destruction meanwhile

U9 is a bitch universe given Bergamo is probably the best they got

So why is goku so adamant into fight other people when he still hasn't been able to beat beerus, whis, hit? It's like he has given up upon those and now is just looking for someone of his level.

He's like a dog chasing cars

Shueisa advisors came up with it as a cheap way to make the animation look better when Toei was in panic mode over DBS' future a few months back

So if the universe exists in the future either universe 10 or universe 7 wins the tournament or none of the universes get eliminated.

>or none of the universes get eliminated.
bingo

How can he get to beerus level if he doesn't level up first with the fighters of his level?

But how?

he was fine training with whis, the one who trained beerus.

Whis is unreachable and no fun being beatdown so badly

Beerus has shown no real interest in a rematch

i would totally dig this shit if it happens.

hot off the press

Beerus and Whis are out of his league right now and clearly not very interested in letting that change.

The difference with Hit is much smaller and he can't just rematch him all the time because it involves finding him and travelling universes

>he surpassed beerus's power a long time ago
>this is what Gokufags actually believe

Beerus really isn't that out of his league. Whis said that if Goku and Vegeta both used Blue at once against Beerus they could probably beat him

Base SSG Goku was a 6 and Beerus a 10 according to Toriyama.

That future was before the events that led to the Universal Tournament were set into motion you fucking retard. Of course it existed

This has been retconned an eternity ago, why is there always a retard spouting this age-old shit in every thread?

What retconned it?

>Super Saiyajin Rage Super Saiyajin Torankusu Bureefsu Broken Blade Ningen-Infused Genki Dama Burado: Double-Edged Sword Modo 「KISSAAMMMAAAAAAAA」 Edition
no thanks

Goku and Vegeta are trees compared to Beerus's castle. Toriyama stated those numbers in reference to Goku's SSG power in the original BoG movie. Whis made that statement in the original RoF movie, there was no such statement in the Super anime or manga. At the moment Beerus is orders of magnitude stronger than the Saiyans and that doesn't look like it's going to change.

>Ningen
Trash transformation

YOU FOOL THAT'S HOW THE WORLD WORKS COME LET'S US FILL THIS DIRTY SLUTTY ANIMU GIRL UP
HERESY I SAY!

>Hit cannot use killing techniques.

U6 better throw all their hands up for this one.

Will some kind user post the Vados one

Reminder that Beerus and Whis do the same thing those two are doing

hot

ya, 10^6 and 10^10. Even Vegito would only be like 10^7.

Leave goku to us ningens

I don't even care if Toyotaro traces. His art still looks infinitely better than Toei