SHAREBLUE FUCKED UP

Shareblue is a WordPress site, meaning everything they upload to their site goes into extremely predictable year/month folders such as "2017/01", "2017/02", etc. etc. Normally this isn't a huge deal, but Shareblue forgot to turn off their Apache directory listings, so simply typing in the directory will show you all the files it contains:
/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/
etc.
And there's a fuckton of interesting stuff here including images, video files, and a few documents. The files go back to 2016/08.
You can mass-download everything by running "wget -m -np {url}" on the listings page which will download every link it finds.
Another user also has every page backed up in archive.is, so even if they disable directory listings you'll still be able to access every media file individually (until they rename them all).
Link for archives:mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ
Take a look and share something interesting if you find it!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7y6louGVERM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for anti-shill

Oh and I forgot to mention… the same thing applies to their sister site "bluenationreview.com" too, except bluenationreview lets you see everything up to the uploads folder:
/wp-content/uploads/

Anons, Save this info before the shareblue shills start flooding

bump

DON'T LET SLIDE THREADS FLOOD THIS. THIS THREAD IS VERY IMPORTANT. ANONS, START FINDING SHIT IN THE DIRECTORIES!

Bump

lmao, those fucking idiots

huge if accurate

Bump

they disabled it

It's accurate. Check it out yourself, user

Go to mega links for archives then

BUMP

alright Hemi, I'll bite and download the ShareBlue archives

Is this really surprising to anyone? That's probably why no ones replyin, they're apathetic by now. It's too obvious Sup Forums in general was and is infested with political shills both left and right. No one really cares anymore, this woulda been mindblowing months ago.

Boop

Why is Mega so slow anyway?
Is it not physically hosted in NZ?

>it's nothing, don't bother anons
Fuck off with damage control, shill

Encryption takes time when processing an upload

BLUMPF

So what kind of dates you guys reckon might have gold veins?

i get 403 error.

GET IN HERE ANONS

Wait, so is all of the content in the mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ download?

Yes. Some cripplechan user found all this originally and archived it there

I reckon that them dates concerning increases in shareblue employment after pg started might have gold veins, pardner.
Holy fuck. Captcha:
Gold 4900
A sign maybe? X marks the spot?

lol shit, bump... nice find

>Why is Mega so slow anyway?
Because it isn't a bittorrent

BROOMPF

403 Forbidden

I think it's patched or I'm the worst "hacker" since my mum

ctrl+f anything bernie sanders/irs

ur mums great, dont talk like that

Go to mega archives then

Wow, you leet hackers are downloading the contents of a website.

mortal enemies

yea just waiting

I'm looking forward to pawing through this

Vegas cucks, here are some CIA niggers for your viewing pleasure...

youtube.com/watch?v=7y6louGVERM

>all these underaged newfaga thinking shills would waste their time on Sup Forums instead of huge social media platforms
Jesus nu Sup Forums is so fucking shit

SPLIMPF

Why am I shill for pointing out why no one is really replying aside people bumping and calling everyone else shill. I don't visit Sup Forums often so I guess this is normal.

Back to Sup Forums I go I guess. Dunno why I came back to check replies.

Fucking dump screenshots

>meme magic
Keep trying new fag

Pol is retaded now, I consistently post good videos with clear evidence and conclusions and nobody cares.... guess its just the way of the cuck...

>ill just keep saying newfag
>they will buy it eventually

We never said we were hackers, dumbass shill. Maybe you can tell your faggot overlords to make a secure website and practice good security online. Your party fucked up internet security many times

>they will buy it eventually
This is the reason Sup Forums is shit now, you new fags constantly accuse anyone of being a shill whenever someome with a dissenting opinion shows up, also, you underaged fags need to stop infesting Sup Forums with your witch hunt threads and shill accusations fucking cancerous vermin

>post newfag meme
>am I an oldfag yet daddy
>I've been here like a year
>That's like ancient lol jk yfw yolo aka my anus hurts

just kys retard

kek, the shills are coming in
Mega has put me on a download timer so I can't get it all until tomorrow. Hope there's some juicy stuff buried in there

Why don't you quit posting here and go right back to your beloved devil's dream box if you aren't a shill.

Check in again, soon user

just reported you all to the NSA

good day

Nice OC - is it yours ?

Lol. Like they don't know about Sup Forums already

no some other legend made it
i think it got posted to david brocks twitter if i remember correctly kek

That's two women for the price of one what a lucky guy!

>image.png
orlwright mayte whered yah downloade that image from hey?

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN oh boy I'm BEAT. Time to go to sleep, ALL OF YOU RIGHHT NOOOWWWWWWW

And, according to Sup Forums, she cucks him.
So he's a cuck, cubed.

Except nothing here was illegal dumbass. They had it publicly available.

GO TO FUCKING BED

have a bump OP

Why are you a slave to the most criminal organisation?

It was probably a bored IC who dumped it on Sup Forums

Keep up the work autists, WE NEED YOUR POWER! YOU FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!

it's amazing how you can tell someone is a complete bitch with one photo. God I want to punch her stupid greedy face

bUMP. Ignore the fucking shills.

Sup Forums is arguably the most popular website right now and its very impressionable to youth. Why wouldn't they want to control it?

This is what happens when your shill operation consists of catladies, faggots, and diversity hires.

DON'T GET DIVIDED OR DISTRACTED HERE. FOCUS ON FINDING INTERESTING SHIT IN THE ARCHIVES ANONS

you did good aussie user.

now we find the proof that Hillary sabotaged Bernie and exploit it

I mean, I'm helping bump, but there's nothing here yet. Anyone found anything cool yet? I'm not expecting much from a web server for propaganda. Not like they're uploading notes and emails or anything, but maybe there's something hidden somewhere.

She looks so unhappy. She's not satisfied at all, and he's just playing the rounds. Poor girl Mickie is just doing her job

Any good findings yet, lads? This is more exciting than the party I'm attending

HES FUCKING NEW ZEALAND

Your tabs:
>Blacked
>Learn Klingon in 6 months

WTF man.

>size matters

tl;dr

whats in it?

LOL

question, why are there two zip files with 12gb+ each?

past archives? the juicy stuff is there I assume. Doesnt mega cap you at 5gb on a free account though?

this is why it sucks having tiny flags at high DPI

even better, the All Blacks are the best team.

>BLACKED.com

KYS

FUCKING LEAF

pls no bully

you're okay mini-aus

welcome to Sup Forums, KYS newfag

Fucking newfag

>oh no, all this PUBLIC AND PREVIOUSLY ALREADY ACCESSIBLE data is public and accessible!

>80% of replies are "bump"

why are people on this sight so. fucking. stupid.

>why are people on this sight so. fucking. stupid.
>on this sight
>sight

Bump

oh I will bump this
I dont even want any cocaine this time

Cheers wiramu

Hahaha how new can you be

God I hope so.

Joke is on you, he was just pretending, fishing for the (You)s and you fell hook line and sinker