IS THIS /OURSTRANGERTHINGS/?

Well Sup Forums? Why haven't you watched Dark yet?

>All white
>Families all grow up in small town
>Stay there into adulthood to raise their children and contribute to their community
>Plot is largely character driven when it isn't overflowing with mystery
>Effortless and powerful deployment of many philosophical themes

That and listening to casual german always give me the fash.

bump

bump

You know if you type bump in the same post twice it bumps the thread twice? Try it out.
Bump
Bump
Bump

No way! What if it says it in pic related? Does that work? Check it

The newest fag i've ever seen. Also every single one in this series is a little bitch. Its just an attempt at capitalizing their subliminal messages on the german market. Its shit.

is that babylon berlin thing any good?

>implying
little blonde girl is dating "yassim" or some other turkshit

yeah I mean it was alright

does it really rain that much in Germany

whats going on with the yellow raincoat meme (((they))) are pushing in movies and games? bieber has "yellow raincoat" song also and hes knows nwo kike. its some satanic/masonic symbol?

It has more to do with the magic trick mikkel showed to his dad in the first episode, it was a yellow ludo piece he did the trick with.

yeah the show has obvious anti-drug propaganda atleast.

Gay thread aside I'm genuinely curious, this is the first show in a while that seems to be free of gay shit and i dont want to get hit ovee the head 6 episodes in by a fag, tranny or based black woman

Pretty good as a period piece. Bluepilled on the JQ but very evocative of the time. Shows the dangerous mix of repressive conservatism and implicitly Jewish degeneracy (pederasty and transfaggotry).

>giving money to GoyFlix

>Netflix

>he doesn't pirate everything in 2017

i thought it was boring as shit but i liked the all white thing alot. pretty refreshing to not get blasted by propaganda in a show made in the current year.

what subliminal messages?

this, redpill me goy

> made in germany
> netflix

I don't need to watch it to know it's going to be cucked.
All movie productions here depend on governmental funding in one form or another.
The entire milieu is stacked from top to bottom with leftist yes-men. They live and breathe the narrative. They can't not produce pozz and most of them don't even realize it.

Yellow raincoat, also called Friesennerz.
That stuff is ubiquitous at the north sea coast regions - the whether there is england levels of shitty.

I'd never trust anything netflix puts out to be good and uncucked.

Suit yourself.

Best series ive watched in a long time.

That pic
>When you want to braaaap from the back and front.

I was surprised there wasn't more multiculturalism or ww2 propaganda. One unimportant boy (yasin), that's it. Would not be surprised if someone made sure that changes in season 2.