Serious question, is there a single girl in Scandinavia who doesn't drool over the BMC(big muslim cock)?

Serious question, is there a single girl in Scandinavia who doesn't drool over the BMC(big muslim cock)?

twitter.com/RealEmilieVoe/status/666375389200171009

Imagine being so vapid and utterly useless in absolutely every endeavor you undertake you have to make everything about the thing in between your legs.

Pretty sure it takes 6 Muslim dicks to equal one average cock.

Is that guy even Muslim? Just because he's got darkish skin doesn't mean he's Muslim dude.

also sage

Seems par for the course for those cucky Scandies.

Also that guy looks like a gigantic fucking faggot.

>Syrian
>Muslim
user, I.....

Sure. 1 obscure tweet is enough to sum up the thoughts of over 250 million women.

Our Scandinavians friends are dead, all muslims or junkies.

lel this bitch has a white beta cuck for a boyfriend. or rather for emotional support.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's literally 0 millennial Swedish women who aren't leftists. As for the other Scandis, I hear that they're feminist cunts too so they're probably just as bad as Swedes.

Pfft, brown men are the least desirable. Unless you look meditrerian European. Which most arabs are not!

> chad syrian model
HOW ABOUT YOU DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING SANDNIGGER

its too late
it was always too late

Why wouldn't they? Look at their own men and look at ours.

Why would anyone follow that bimbo's Twitter account? She's as dumb as a rock. Is she stalking Brooklyn Beckham? Weird chick in any case, and an airhead.

Sup Forums will never recover from this

You can hate us all you want but your women are incapable of resisting us.

The absolute state of the white "man".

North Men are too big with too big of dicks.
maybe women like puny muslim dick so they can feel like a lesbian, but still straight.
name one muslim ever that has won the Worlds strongest Man competition? There are a half billion, so where is this beast dunecoon?

>Muslim LARPer taking pride in fornication

In just the past 500 years white dudes, the teeny minority race have colonized the world and fucked every color of woman under the sun.
Half the planet has been bleached already. Whites aren't disappearing, they are accelerating globally.

>mongol subhuman upset white women like to get raped by muslims

Was wondering this myself. Looks like he has grey eyes. The real question is, who the fuck bothers to look at some cunts Twitter?

Yeah, most people are upset when Muhammadan savages go around raping women. Keep LARPing because clearly it's all you have going for you in life.

Right here, faggot.

>most people
Nope, it's just tiny dicked white "men", unlike you. The women enjoy it, the muslim men enjoy it. Everybody wins. If the women didn't enojy it, they would be against us, but they're not, so.

Look like Ferrigno in the middle.

White Chad fucks literally any other Chad on the planet in the ass

If you were to get all the greatest Chads around the world of every ethnicity, the white one would fuck them all up

He's an assyrian aryan christian, look at that cross

>it's just tiny dicked white "men", unlike you
Thanks, I guess.

>us
Lel. You're a complete loser just based on the fact you feel a need to create a thread like this.

Forgot pic.
I meant that you're not white or a man, retard mongol piece of shit.
Your women disagree.

Yours must be one hell of a pathetic existence. Too bad, but it's your own fault.

>gets BTFO with facts
>y-you're pathetic

Yes

Who?

No, you're pathetic based on creating such an absolutely pathetic thread. You can't escape that fact. But as I said, it's your own fault. It's the life you chose.

RIP Scandi. RIP Europe

>twitter full of half naked male models.
>Implying she's not a roastie whore.

Sage

Can you escape the fact that European women love us?

We wont neee our women when we replace them with robowaifus White men only edition

Your women love us to Achmed Al Autist

Yeah right

>We
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are our rape babies.

We enslaved you, faggot. But yes white "men" masturbating into plastic dolls and all white women on muslim cock sounds perfect.

You were our SLAVES. You are our RAPE BABIES. You are NOT WHITE.

Actually I hear Norwegians aren’t so bad

going through her twitter feed she seems obsessed with Brooklyn Beckham

he's white

No over BMC but BBC :(

We kicked you out Achmed al Autist that doesnt sound like a loyal slave more like a Reconquering, hell we are less african admixture than France because the Limpieza de Sangre and your expulsion
And also we have something that you dont have...
Non related parents

Also dont escape the fact that your whole thread got btfo by my Stats

That's Toni Mahfud. Pretty cool guy who also makes amazone drawings. He is tall dark and handsome, and get's a massive halo because of his eyes.

That said, he frauds his pics alot with subtle photoshop and filters.

He is a 'german' Turk.

the trick here is to use brown spray paint

Why Turks are so bulls?

Because he was bred to be killed in a toreador stadium in Castille

He also has a YouTube account for people who are interested.

Contrary to the muslim shitposter here he is not a muslim. If you get that much validation from mere existing, there is no need to hang on to superstition.

Im a Caucasian spic and i fid a DNA test and i have alot of european blood in me and i also have iranian blood in me which means i have a strain of Aryan blood

Pic of a girl from iran

>White supremacist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fucking deluded subhuman.

Your stats mean nothing. Actions speak louder than words. European women love getting raped by muslim men. The ones thst don't just fuck us with consent.

He doesn't look like your average Turk though. And like f.e. Nick bateman he is a squintfraud.

He has a good mix of prettyboy and masc aesthetics that appeals to women.

Reportedly he had a rhinoplasty.

>Objective data that was colected throught the whole population doesnt matter
>Actions do
>Being this retarded

looks like even muslims become soyboys in case this is a muslim

Europe needs to learn a few things from the Hebrews and nazi's

I am pretty sure ive seen the same info on a different bitch

She is obsessed with chad, like all women are. Bateman, mahfud, lachowski, gandy,... these are the ones women want.

Dont listen to this inbred subhuman white women general racemix the least he is just baiting with memes

>still posting with the white supremacist flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the day will come kike goat fucker

Why do scandinavians write their bios in english

This is true of all women

>Is retarded and inbred
>Ur pozting wuth whute zupremazist flag

Why do you know all of this, faggot?

Because the bios are for us and we don't bother to learn their irrelevant languages. We come, fuck their women while the men watch and masturbate and then leave.

Do you want to know how I know its Photoshoped?

Are you projecting faggot?

Fuck off you guys are a tumor to this planet fuck all of you!

Come message me at [email protected]

That covfefe sounds disgusting

Arab Man

go ahead

I didn't realize anyone prefers Native American.

That must be well sourced.

What is the source on that retard? And just lol if you think any chart that portrays Asian men as desirable by women can be legit.

Im mexican with blood from iran as i just told you if you scroll up and read my original post

> (You)
>go ahead
I have seen the exact same picture in different formats
The original is this one

there is no such thing as BMC

>TFW not even 10 inches
>Still can't push cock into wife all the way without physically hurting her.

I admit that graph is a bit bullshit here is a better one

>t.dicklet
Do emus have shallow vaginas or something?

18-19 cm should be enough, makes sense

Fuck off, retard.
>rape baby in charge of not posting thumbnails
White women love Big muslim cock and despise ugly white micropenis.

totally not a mizrahi kike

You have not told me this but congratulations I guess

>8 inch circumference
> equal to about 2.5 inch diameter

Punisher

That guy looks aryan to me. This is one of those threads, where a brown person use another brown person with white facial bone structure only brown skin, to prove that brown people look good.

How many relatives did you lose to Obongos drone strikes?

Whiter than you Muhammad

Take a pic of you're awsome hair less blush face (like mine) retard! Control you're dick and stop raping german school girls and screaming Allah akbur

Looks half-Scandinavian half-Iranian or something. Meanwhile most middle eastern shitskins have skin the color of feces, round faces and are manlets.

>Inbred brainlet thinks he is smart
By saying the"muh dic" meme are you trying to compensate with the fact that you cant even understand basic maths?

Lookism.net noorderbuurtje :)

>almost 2018
>not looksmaxing

Laughing at you boyo

Toni Mahfud is the name

The face of the USA

t. inbred double digit IQ 5'4 140lb skinnyfat smalldicked pear shaped S size clothing poopoo skin