imgur.com/a/rQO52
i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg
imgur.com/a/Puq5i
imgur.com/a/27g2g
imgur.com/a/7mKSi
imgur.com/a/L4Hhp
imgur.com/a/pvpon
imgur.com/a/pp5Yf
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg
imgur.com/a/ULecD
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
imgur.com/a/Gglhj
imgur.com/a/rqZOs
imgur.com/a/3kNyN
imgur.com/a/a1oeJ
imgur.com/a/Ss0P4
imgur.com/G7n6yC5
files.catbox.moe/vyeeqo.jpg
imgur.com/a/dUIVT
imgur.com/a/lKBJh
i.imgur.com/pyqCEpc.png
imgur.com/a/K1JNp
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2093998
i.imgur.com/VWnYUr6.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65702
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchor post for the colored version of the joint delivey of Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch:

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her with her hair in low twintails, wearing her general outfit, or school uniform, or anything similarly pretty.

Or as a cute idol, doing a v/peace sign.

Or in casual clothes, wearing shorts with pantyhose underneath.

Anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thanks!

Requesting something motivational of Rias like this Cirno pic imgur.com/a/3AQBO

Requesting Natsume playing tennis preferably in her own uniform or waking up with bedhead, anything else is cool as well.

Tennis uniform reference: i.imgur.com/HFC5ToI.jpg

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, but I would love to see her build a heart out of snow in her winter outfit, please! imgur.com/a/Ex7dt

Additional references for her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering an empty box of valentine's chocolates to user, maybe with chocolate stains around her mouth
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Bending over and lifting the skirt she's using, subtly showing her butt (could be nopan)
--With a sweaty T-shirt
--Using a chinese dress, polishing her scales and claws

--Laying down on a bed with a naughty face on and only some ribbons covering her privates, her saying "Hurry up and open your birthday present already!".

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!

Requesting her Aigis Wearing nothing, but an apron
Wearing a bunnysuit
Her butt being pushed against glass or in workout clothes bending over and stretching imgur.com/a/QUpgD
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed
Cosplaying in Cardcaptor Sakura in her original magical girl outfit imgur.com/a/ZfZHX , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- His head resting on user's lap.
Lap pillow refs: imgur.com/a/1KnU0

- Sleeping under a kotatsu

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing Shinoa Hiiragi's uniform from Owari no Seraph. Same hairstyle would be neat too. Bonus points if she's posing with her own scythe!
Ref: i.imgur.com/Cprhkme.png
• Lounging on a couch/bed talking/texting on a cell phone
• Wearing a t-shirt that says "Scandalous", looking smug and blowing bubblegum. Sunglasses encouraged for extra smugness.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya spiking (or just holding) the Vince Lombardi Trophy: imgur.com/a/DoRxk

Alternately, if you could draw him singing his heart out at karaoke, I would love to see that.

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko bursting out laughing.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting something cute, sexy, or cool of Rika.

-Wearing this, or any kind of knight or samurai armor imgur.com/a/sZAak
-On a date at an ice rink with her, and she can't skate very well
-Sleeping curled up like a cute cat
-Playing Washizu Mahjong
-Cooking food very cutely

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi:

- Since she recently started to study Dance I'd love to see her wearing some sort of Traditional Dancing Outfit like Flamenco, Ballet, Hula or even Bellydance! (a lot of different dance inspirations: imgur.com/a/xqv1Y)
- Watching an Easter Fire/Bonfire, maybe while holding hands with my SI (ref. imgur.com/a/lXIK8)
- Comfily playing video games while wearing an oversized T-shirt
- Getting pet from POV
- A slightly older Tsukihi with a Ponytail or any other alternative hairstyle

Some more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

Thank you for considering her, I hope you had a great weekend!

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit dressed as Zelda, either wielding a sword or casting magic ( imgur.com/a/yHwKA )

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Participating in a recreation of the Back to the Future poster i.imgur.com/2MLxgy0.jpg with the title "Back to Lodoss"
-Wearing chess-themed lingerie (preferably Queen) - here's an example of Rook: i.imgur.com/oY27BdK.jpg
-In Ichinose Shiki's outfit imgur.com/a/ZSJsr
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-showing off his ass or feet
-with a big cake for his birthday
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting Shion hugging a chess piece plushie or her wearing a bunny kingu/pajamas/hoodie similar to this imgur.com/a/AWG1S
In a dual request with Shion and Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) accidentally bumping into each other and their long, fluffy hair getting into a cute tangled mess
Shion/Watashi hair ref: imgur.com/a/fQVT2
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Kukuru in a miko outfit for Miko Day. Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Sina drawn in your own style
aka: anything is fine
Have a great week!

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

A pov shot of her being proposed to would be pretty nice. Extra points if she's flustered. Extra extra points if she looks a bit older, in her early 20s!

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated, as long as she's smiling and happy.

Have a good weekend~

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
- Dressed as a Race Queen
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally watching a spooky horror movie (she likes ghosts and supernatural stuff), but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*Something like this (i.imgur.com/OVuzUAM.jpg) but with his face
*A joint request with Totty with switched clothing and mimicking each other asking "Who is who now?" ( imgur.com/a/hTyW6 )

Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a great week!

Requesting *Hyun-ae with yes pillow

or wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek

or nurse *Hyun-ae

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please. I put my favourite outfits here, and I love fluffy/romantic/cutelewd stuff, like him:

-saying something cheesy but motivational (I could always use it)
-singing with his guitar (can be a little dorky or genuinely smooth, I love both sides)
-snuggled up in bed blushing with tousled hair and a gentle smile
-Poseidon Kara (if you want a challenge), giant-sized compared to a little user
(you can even take some elements from those ideas and combine them if you'd like)

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he's still soft-looking (stuff like this is nice imgur.com/a/AZuka).

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope you all have an awesome week!

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as Professor Kukui's from Sun and Moon with the lab coat barely covering her breasts and showing side/underboob.
>Kukui Reference: i.imgur.com/1OEN1cF.png

Or, wearing Darkness's armor from Konosuba, but in pink instead of yellow.
>Darkness Reference: i.imgur.com/sk7zUUm.png

Or, wearing Zelda's outfit from Breath of the Wild posed similar to the picture below with her hair blowing in the wind.
>Zelda Reference: i.imgur.com/RM4Vfc8.png
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/J4unn8w.jpg

Good evening, Sup Forums! Friday was Hinagiku's birthday!

Requesting any of the following to make my beloved happy:
- Receiving breakfast in bed from my SI
- Getting a big hug from my SI
- Munching on cake while wearing a party hat
- Walking into a surprise party
- Receiving a present and/or flowers
- Telling me something along the lines of, "All I want is you."
- As a chibi, covered in or surrounded by presents
- Sleeping soundly with a party hat on her head, tired out from a celebration, possibly with my SI (or person out of frame) pulling a blanket over her

Any other birthday-related ideas for her would of course be great too!

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Hello, drawfriends!
Requesting my dear husbando Kaiji with a Chocobo~

Ref for Chocobo:
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/3f/FFIX-Chocobo_Concept.jpg

Anything is welcome!

Thanks and have a KWEH! weekend!

Requesting my angel being sleep deprived from too much geimu

Humbly requesting my beloved Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything else, of course, would be just as wonderful.
If you'd prefer something more specific, I hope you might like one of the following ideas:

Non-lewd: reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships", looking amused or perplexed
Or wearing a classy formal suit, with a top hat in her hand and a monocle

Semi-lewd: doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge, and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two areas.
Or cosplaying as Shuten Douji from FGO.

Lewd: "accidentally" revealing to me (the viewer) that she's nopan, and making a sarcastic comment about how terrible it would be if this led to sexy situations (actual visible lewdness may vary)

If you like, you could have a listen to her personal BGM here, in case it offers any inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Thank you in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting my darling Miia dancing, especially in her arabian clothes, if possible. Or a POV kiss.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

kill yourself

Requesting Neptune and me on a date, with her leaning on my arm or holding it, and with a bouquet of flowers and/or a box of white chocolates on her lap. It can be PoV, or with my SI, or with it out of frame.
-Or her happily holding White Day chocolates or gifts from me. imgur.com/a/TT0r7
-Or her cosplaying as Mashiro from Akiba’s Trip Festa/The Animation. i.imgur.com/6Ws6QSc.jpg

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

>rererequesting
This is a new low.

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, eating a crepe while wearing her metal half-framed glasses.

Requesting my adorable Morgan:

-Wearing a dancer's outfit from FE:A (imgur.com/a/uFSlI)
-Sunbathing on a beach
-With very long hair
-Sleeping while hugging a pillow

Anything else cute or cutelewd is will be appreciated.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and me standing side by side above younger versions of ourselves like in this (imgur.com/a/WlOy3) picture
Alternatively, if that's not your thing (no preference on PoV or SI on any of these):
-us eating a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant.
-her sleepily trying to kiss me, but groggily missing by a small bit
-her kneeling on our bed with me, tears of joy in her eyes as I slip a ring on her finger.
I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Reposting since the other thread is dying
My apologies I just woke up myself. No worries, it is very cute and well done, I Hope you have a wonderful week my good friend! Also was wondering if you had a name

Requesting Rin wearing cat ears and doing something cat-like, like rubbing herself against me.

Requesting Gazer reading several books at once.

I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in a plain spring dress, holding some flowers
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Touko relaxing at an onsen/hot springs wearing nothing but a bath towel wrapped on her body.

Alternatively, her wearing a black seifuku.

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-Standing on a balcony of a building and looking at the cityscape.
-Wearing Jill's bartender uniform from VA-11 Hall-A. Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/5j0QC

Anything cute, comfy, or happy is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

Requesting Taiga starting up a little garden since Spring is right around the corner, please.
Or Birdyfag's super nice idea of Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

I don't know what I'd even call myself.

Scar.

requesting a haruka jogging along a moonlit trail.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, or posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52

Or her having some drinks with Lavinia: Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Or her in Christie's outfit: imgur.com/a/Puq5i

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Smug Patchouli face please.

Requesting pov soft and fluffy touching, and or HIGH CUT LEOTARDS AND THIGH HIGHS or both Pyrrha Alexandra's hair~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra reference on the way she acts

thanks bunchies~

Birb.

Requesting my wife Torino
- Wearing this tight outfit with bridal gauntlets and toeless legwear imgur.com/a/7mKSi
-Wearing this cute outfit but with colors that match her a bit more (more pink) imgur.com/a/L4Hhp
-Dressed like Azura from Fire Emblem fates and doing a dance imgur.com/a/pvpon
-imgur.com/a/pp5Yf this reaction image, but shes in her frilled bikini or micro bikini

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi sleeping in bed, perhaps POV sleeping beside him. Anything cute or handsome would be amazing, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Taiga starting up a little garden since Spring is right around the corner, please.
Or Birdyfag's super nice idea of Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua either wearing a seifuku or alternatively, sleeping on a nice couch or bed. Thanks, and have a good rest of the Sunday.

Really nice

Requesting Carol Olston in a miko outfit
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-A joint request together with Karen enjoying some Tea
-In a Naked Apron
-In a scene like this with my SI imgur.com/a/ULecD
-With Heart shaped pupils
-Hugging a dakimakura of my SI
Or anything else would be fine
SI ref imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Yuuko in a ribbed turtleneck sweater and either jeans or a long skirt. Apron preferred but optional.

Or in a winter coat would be good as well.

Thanks

You got something already

Then no worries, im fine with just calling you kind user

Nice Kusomatsu

Requesting Crona.

Anything cute, cool, or cutelewd would be great, thanks and have a nice weekend.

Ojou laugh best laugh. Well, after Fino laugh.

He's not itai!! He's--daww. What a sleepy cutie.
I should stop before I devolve into babbling, but thank you Shun, you're too sweet. I don't deserve this!

He's not kuso either!

Requesting Shinjiro

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel and SI jetpacking (spooning except shes the big spoon, her being far smaller) (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png (embed) ), all comfy in a blanket burrito, or taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

This week was spring break, just wish it was a bit warmer. Requesting Lavinia:

Having a few drinks with Risty Wearing any of these various micro bikinis and being embarassed or irritated about it
>imgur.com/a/Gglhj
Wearing the virgin killer sweater backwards
>imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Dressed as Shoebill
>imgur.com/a/3kNyN
Dressed as Kizuna Ai
>imgur.com/a/a1oeJ
Wearing an appropriately scaled version of the best chorogons outfit, or alternatively dressed as Quetzalcoatl
>imgur.com/a/Ss0P4
Or dressed (and posed) as this version of Mordred
>imgur.com/G7n6yC5

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a school swimsuit, like this one: files.catbox.moe/vyeeqo.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Gonna post here since the old thread is dying;
Thank you very much user.
Just gotta tough it out, and imagining her cheering me on is going to help.
Also thanks for your kind words, please have a good week and I hope you had fun drawing her.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Jolyne tying her finger to mine with a red string or Stone Free's string, red string of fate style, I'm alright being drawn as an user
imgur.com/a/dUIVT
• Wearing the infamous GiantDad set from Dark Souls, complete with a Zweihander, maybe holding the Mask of the Father in her free hand rather than have it equipped
imgur.com/a/lKBJh
• Wearing Cosmos' outfit
i.imgur.com/pyqCEpc.png
• Sitting on a Logicoma because Sawashiro voices them both
imgur.com/a/K1JNp

Furthermore, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Law
I'm feeling the heart themes (like cards) would be awesome!

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you would like a more specific request then I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Dressed as a country girl or a cowgirl
- Wearing an oversized sweater
- Standing around a Sakura tree with some petals flying in the wind
- Relaxing or having fun at the beach

Of course anything else is fine as well.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with any of the following ideas:

Dressed like a mexican mariachi.

Dressed like flamenco dancer.

Dressed with an outfit similar to the Maki's magician outfit while she plays the piano or a violin.

ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2093998

Looking at a window in a rainy day with a melancholic expression in her face or thinking deeply in something.

Thanks in advance, hope all of you have had a nice weekend.

Requesting Kirika Misono wearing one of Lucoa's outfits, thanks. i.imgur.com/VWnYUr6.jpg

I got lazy with the racket and she's not actually playing tennis, sorry

I can understand rerequesting after the Orc drawing, but the pantsu one was legit and a lot of people would love to get something like that, don't be a greedy faggot when there are so many undrawn waifus.

cute

Here you go! I hope you two like it!

I hope you draw her someday.

Super cute laugh! The coloring is well done and appeals to the eyes very well. I appreciate you taking the time to make this splendid delivery! Seriously, I cant thank you, and all the other draw anons, enough for taking time out of your day to do this, you're truly wonderful people. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

Hell, just erase the orcs and you got a sexy delivery right there if the orcs bother you that much.

But they seemed totally fine with this delivery.
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65702

Dust yourself off and try again, duder.

Requesting my love Yuu posing for a photo beside a bunch of sunflowers, or comically sinking into a large pile of soft pillows.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Is hating BB's drawings a new meme or something?

I honestly love BB's drawings and want him to deliver for me one day.

Too bad he doesn't draw men besides orcs.

Requesting anything to celebrate Tsuzuki's birthday. Thank you.

Maybe try requesting your man as an orc?

It's a safe way to be greedy, Deedfag is just pulling a Riasfag.

BB has a horrible attitude problem, it's as if the only women he knows in his life are cheap prostitutes. I'm surprised he hasn't just started outright drawing porn to piss people off yet.

>obsessed enough to make a chart like that and not just learn to draw yourself

You can say that about any ref though.

One day user

I wish he'd draw my waifu as a cheep prostitute, but I'm not sure how what you've said indicates that he has an "attitude problem".