Girls und Panzer

Why no one of Maho age looking as beautiful as her?? I wished I would looking as beautiful and as cooled in the swimsuit as Maho. .

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mombot/status/837955372660875265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dat smile...

Finally someone bothered to make a thread. I've been waiting around with this chapter and no place to dump it!

This is the completed RW 15. Ch. 16 is being worked on now, and should be out relatively soon after this.

[/u/ intensifies]

I believe this is where we left off last time, so everything from this point onward is new.

Look who's back for those who already didn't figure it out.

And that's it for now!

Hope you all liked it, now those arson memes will become a reality. I also have a little extra coming out relatively soon, maybe tonight, probably this week.

Credits and shilling, obviously.

I haven't watched this yet but I really really really really like Maho.

We need more Yukari here.

I NEED to be fucked by Shizuka!

Because Maho is a perfect healthy girl, she's the mirror of her healthy mother, Shiho.

All you NEED is Air, Water, and Food.
Be reasonable user

twitter.com/mombot/status/837955372660875265

>"Nogami told her to "stop using a Japan as a distraction from domestic British sexcrime."
Get Fucked

Indeed, good sir.

What is going on

>irritated_erika_in_background.png
Yes.

Dumb cunt wants to fight a thot slayer

Lardagus, when will this be up on the wiki?

>I reject my autism Jo-... Hime!

I glad thread was helping for a post.

Maho is phat!

anyone has this comic typeset? the repository is down and cannot find it in the archive.

Indeed she is

>horse eating horse

aww yiss

Just getting files uploaded to Batoto now, along with an extra little treat that I'll be finished with in the next hour or so.

For the wiki, it should be up tonight sometime. I'll have to host it on my MEGA because our main repository is still KIA.

>>horse eating horse

Thank you kindly.

I want to rub Oryou's pregnant belly until she falls asleep!

Senshado does horrible things to your body.

It's unthinkable in this day and age that women should still be allowed to be so sexy.

Just uploaded it to the wiki. Ch. 14 is missing because I didn't upload that myself. I'll have to either get the files from the typesetter or just ask him to put the files up himself for now.

And for anyone asking about the repository and when it might be back up, we don't have an ETA at this time. We've been too busy getting our own affairs in order to worry about the few people who download finalized files directly. Raws, on the other hand...

Just ask Swiss or join our Slack, that's all anyone can do right now.

>Nagano Prefecture
>includes Kai
Takeda stronk

I want Japan Olympics to have loli stuff plastered everywhere and convert all Westerns to lolicons.

Miho is having an episode again. How do you cheer her up?

Sleepover with me and Hana.

I want Carpaccio

I WANT CARPACCIO

So it's Moule not Moules. And "Strategie Mariage" right or should it be "Strategic Marriage"?

Stratégie "Mariage" is what it should be, but the font I'm using (Wild Words) doesn't have the accented e character.
It basically means "Strategy/Operation 'Marriage/Union' ", which is the reunification of the two schools, like France after the war.

-----------------
And speaking of two, I got a special treat I just finished for you all:
A crossover between GuP and SFJT that Nogami did a few years ago.

Enjoy!

How many times does she need to kick Mihofag in the dick before she is satisfied?

I got lazy here, as you can see. Figured it was going to be way too much work for a short little comic.

And there we go for that little one.

That's all I got for now, hopefully we'll have other stuff coming out soon. Look forward to it!

Oh the next chapter is going to be fun

Hug her

Oh, Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

And Thank you for RW15 and GuP vs SFJT

Noice, thanks for the uploading

While we have things happening ITT can I get a transparent of this Aya?

>Lawless Area

Those fucking thighs

Why is that degenerate still sexualizing the bunnies?

>Victim Girls und Panzer
Never knew he was a Saorifag. Think the plan is for him to diddle both the mother figure (Seal) and the children (Rabbits).

How much longer do we have to wait?

Is it perspective or those yummy legs look too thicc for her body type?

>yfw Asanagi was Sawreehfag all along

I wanna touch mika's mika's

She's a dirty, thieving hobo.

A thick and healthy body for thick and healthy children.