Kaguya 56

imgur.com/a/eZUCu

cute

Too cute!

Pussy destroyer mode

What? Where is the flashback?

can't wait for the Thursday thread

He's being super casual about this since it's to watch the star it seems. Still feels weirdly ballsy of him.

Prez going in for the kill

Yeah, he's too excited about stargazing to participate in the usual games.

There goes for those who were saying Prez was getting too girly.

He actually grabbed and laid down with her. The absolute madman.

BAH GAWD HE'S KILLING HER.

SHE'S JUST A CHILD.

BAH GAWD

Bitches later, astronomy now.

was expecting this in your cliche chocolate with alcohol

Holy shit, what happened to Prez? He's going all out.

Does he want to kill Kaguya or something?

I wonder why Fujiwara fucked off. Ishigami either read on Kaguya's intention, or got out cause he's not interested, but i can't imagine Fujiwara would want out on group activities.

Girls are irrelevant in the presence of a man's romance.

She just wanted the food, Kaguya got her to go to the other side of the roof where it wasn't as windy so the fire wouldn't go out. Ishigami went over there too because he was cold.

>If it was me
>I'd never let go of Kaguya's hand
That's great. A shame he's talking about the Princess Kaguya myth and not the one next to him.

So much true just like COOL love for paizuri

That word balloon looks like an eyepatch. Is she a pirate or just chuuni?

Jesus, Prez is going to kill her doing that.

Jesus, Prez. If he had actually realized what he was doing he could have ended this war tonight.

What days does this series come out?

Threads are on Thursday.

B E S T G I R L.

Bump

Oh Aka even if Kaguya has a mat she should still be a little smaller than him considering their height difference.

Don't bother Jag never does these unless he really gets hyped himself, and no one else is motivated enough to give a translation.

it's crazy with all the shit going on this chapter to not be hype

what is the chapter's title?

He was right. If they had gone to the mountains, she'd have fallen already.

Good lord! The prez is unleashed on autopilot.
>autonomous coat lending,
>grabbing her close, for gazing purposes
>to the floor, because its a pain in the neck otherwise
>romantic allegorical tales, because stargazing just tends to do that
Kaguya never stood a chance in this one. Didn't she know about stargazing? Why did she even show up to the field?

Don't forget indirect kissu without a second thought.

Best target for bullying.

Prez is going all out!

Is that Ishigami going around to distract subject F? What a bro.

He's just cold.

President is so cute.

>President is so cute
>President cute
thiskillstheman.png

Shota president!

Now that's what I call rape bait.

I'll try to translate this later tonight if I have time, and the usual guy isn't around. I know he normally does it Thursday, but I'd hate for the RAWs to go to waste. I like seeing them posted on Sundays.

How can a guy be so based while having a shit imouto?

Bump

Kei chapter when?

Just wait for Thursday. It's not worth ruining the usual thread, he stopped doing early releases because it made them go to shit.

THURSDAY!

I NEED THURSDAY NOW!!

Kaguya's panties status: soaked

REMOVE SUBJECT F

No, the stopped making Sunday threads because the guy giving early raws for him stopped.

latest chapter kaguya was too cute damn it
if i not get more hayasaka or fujiwara chapter. she would become number one in my best girl ranking

Then wouldn't he just have started again with these raws?

Is the mangaka's other work, IB, any good? It sounds awful from the description but kaguya is great so I dunno.

IB thrives on the heavy atmosphere some of the Kaguya chapters have. The characters, while a little edgy, are engaging and the plot is interesting enough.

Overall, it's worth a read. Many of us gave Kaguya's sort of lackluster first chapter a chance because we liked IB to begin with.

I want to milk him like a cow

That's wrong, he stopped Sunday because he didn't like the quality of the raws he got early, so he went back to Thursday with better raws.

>a little edgy
>a little
user, please. It was something the author came up with in High School, for God's sake.

IB is 10 times better than Kaguya.

> IB
> better than

user...

Wait for Thursday. Also he moved back to Thursday because source was being shitty with his scans.

Compared to isekai revenge shit or gorefests it was pretty tame. Aka knew how to keep his characters' feet on the ground. Unlike LN shit.
Now, now, both have their pros and cons. Both are from different genres. How could there be a comparison to begin with?

>How could there be a comparison to begin with?
Because you can tell that Aka put a lot of love into IB, whereas Kaguya is just something he's doing for the sake of one day continuing IB as he pleases without editors annoying him for being a rookie.

Dunno about that. Aka seems to have a lot of fun drawing Kaguya too. You can also feel the love there. You can chalk it to good writing skills, but he has put a lot of care there.

Any love you feel in Kaguya is actually for IB, just indirectly since he puts in love into Kaguya for the sake of doing IB.

These are low quality raws. The guy who would have given him HQ raws stopped replying to him or something.

>We will still never ever know who the 10 other bullets are
>Who made Yume the arbiter
>Who gave them the abilities
>>>>>>

Actually looking back introducing those concepts in the 1st or 2nd chapter and then deciding to spend the next 5 volumes "getting the team together"; cause let's be real they were all gonna start working together, and not revealing what the bigger implications are is kinda dumb.

Like were the 10 others people who lived nothing but exceptionally good lives but who wanted to destroy the worlds cause they were assholes to contrast the main group?

So Kaguyafags are literal cuckolds?

Essentially.

>Aka changed his profile pic in Twitter from Sera to Kaguya

IBfag cucked.

It is good, but the greates fault it has it's rushed towards the end because the axe came for it.

>not liking both ib and kaguya
Plebs pls

>let's promote my new manga by changing my profile picture into my current manga

what's wrong with that? readers interest in what's new.

>how to win in love?
>just be yourself
They can't use this all the time, right?