KAZUMA KAZUMA!

Kazuma dayo.

Aaaand on my dick that mouth goes

Would you motorboat the crusader?

I would her dodonkos

Kill yourself, son of a bitch.

Darkness > Megumin > Wiz > Aqua

I read that in Megumin's voice.

That's not Dodonko, that's her classmate Epirog.

mandatory reception lady post

moe trash

just watch maid dragon so you support great quality animation and better sense of humor unlike this isekai trash

>2 episodes left

>konosuba is moe trash
>but maid dragon isnt
kyoani shills are really underpaid these days

>moe trash
>support kyoani instead

This is unsettling.

>want her to be my wife
>want her to be my daughter
>want her to be my sex slave

I have so many conflicting feelings. She's so lovely, cute, and erotic, all at the same time.

>moe trash
these words have lost all meaning

>muh kyoani
10/10 tasty bait

blah blah blah

shut the fuck up you bunch of tasteless manchildren

>watches kyoani
>calling literally ANYONE tasteless manchildren
the only people you can mock are unironic SAO fans, cuck.
kyoani havent produced anything worthwhile since hyouka

Let's get this thread back on track.

sao has huge fanbase worldwide tho top kek
the only reason Sup Forums hates it so much is because it became a popular series that it got its own game and follow up sequels
tbf if konosuba was on the same position, everybody would hate on it too lmao
at least kyoani is capable of producing great quality animation even if a lot of their series are trash

konosuba overall is moe trash with bunch of creepshot scenes and corny jokes repeatedly used over and over
and theres literally no excuse for crappy animation for a company who has existed for decades
o wait goofy animation just makes it funnier amirite

people who kept defending this shit are insufferable tasteless fags with incredibly low standards

no, sao is hated because it's normie naruto-tier shit that has no compelling storyline
you have shit taste
go back to /r/anime or some shit lmao

>implying these things cannot unlap
fucking norps!

*overlap

I can't stop thinking about Aqua mates. There's just something about her.

>sigh
Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Placeholder normal cat until this week's episode airs If she doesn't get cut.

Well if you guys are just going to shitpost and eat b8, I'm going to go explode to Megumin for the 3rd time today.

>no compelling storyline

so is konosuba
my point still stands tho

Any info about the fanfic ? Is chap 4 of spinoff out?

ok

Being contrarian to the contrarians isn't a level up, it just begs the question of why you put so much effort into shitposting.

>Aqua
>good when she's the one who caused 99% of Fantasy Australia's problems

the fanfic is delayed until week of March 11.

If you look hard enough in the archives you can find translations/summaries that were posted here

Road to hell etc.

How is she so great?

he might be way different in the ln but shouldn't using the court and law for evil mean alderp isn't chaotic?

I've never been unironically into a waifu before Megumin. I don't understand what's going on.

Switch bottom left and bottom right.

Atarashi aibou

Did anyone enjoy this as much as i did

Kazutrash is chaotic evil

He was an asshole about it but he legit got his house destroyed by Kazuma, the trail was no part of a scheme.

It's the shit that he pulls off in the LN that puts him there

>While Moi had underestimated the ability of the adventurer guild’s employee, Moi did feel a need to reflect on Moi actions.

>“I wouldn’t be able to face a bad result, so just leave it be… Anyway, since I don’t want you to transform into someone else either, could I have a glance at your true face? To be honest, I have been very interested in what is hidden behind that mask for a long time now…”

>“Ah, welcome home Vanir-san! …What is it? Why do you seem so exhausted?”

>“To think she would say astounding things like ‘At this point, I don’t even care if it is a devil’ with such a dreadful look in her eyes… Moi underestimated the viciousness of the lady well past marriageable age…”

>Moi lifelessly seated Moiself on the chair.

>Moi – whose energy had been expended beyond Moi expectations – decided to skip today’s receptionist work.

>Even a devil would cower away from them. A cornered female was truly terrifying.

So Luna raped Vanir,huh?Or he managed to escape?

read LN

I think it's because she doesn't wear a bra

Does Megumin deserve the Trashzuma ?

Yes.

>Aqua not chaotic stupid
One job user

Stop LN posting, Niggers.

Anime and Manga

She deserves better
Kazuma's an indecisive manslut

Would that change if Megumin made the choice for him? Most likely by waiting for the right moment to initiate a kiss, or just jumping right on his Excalibur.

Does Aqua ever start liking Kazuma? (romantically)

This.
Kazuma better man up and walk in the path of Explosions with Megumin.

Near the end of the WN

I hope it stays there.

Didn't this almost happen in the LN?

he used his status to intimidate the judge into enforcing the law on a man the judge found not guilty, still pretty evil. would he be neutral then for using law sometimes and whatever he does in the ln sometimes?

any chance you know what [L1] or [L4] in the filename means? I went to the other day but there's so many versions

Wait a minute,I just realized that technically Vanir has the biggest harem in KonoSuba,right?I mean whole succubus store(+only satan knows how many other female demons in hell wants his dick),Luna,Wiz and YunYun (the last two highly suspected)?

Yeah but Kazuma continously dropped spaghetti a each occasion

hai, kazuma da

>her full name is "Stylish Sword Iris, Belzerg"

and they say Megumin is a weird name

After Kazuma defeated the DK and Aqua returned to heaven. When she realized that he only fought the demon king himself to help her become a goddess again

Isn't that just her title.

No you dumb shit, SAO TRIES to be serious and have a coherent story but it fucks up, Konosuba doesn't even try, it just goes with the flow.

I want to fully corrupt Iris in her bed.

Boring Mary Sue

I hope DEEN "fixes" (by which I mean ruins) her.

Died (for real) killing the demon king

hmmm could be, she probably called herself that after scamming her father of that divine relic sword

Hey guys, have you joined the axis cult yet?

It's really great. I joined the other day and my dick grew by 3 inches!
This is truly the blessing of heaven.
Join today and get your blessing!

I'm not falling for this sh..
>I joined the other day and my dick grew by 3 inches!
Where do I sign

I watched the first three episodes and this is really boring. Does it get better?

Behead those who insult Iris

This be Kazuma des

Just drop it

yes

Will the next LN volume finally be about the dark priest or will it be about Dust's kingdom?

How am I supposed to insult a Mary Sue that has no defects?

If any liquid Aqua touches turns to holy water, then how does she drink liquor?

She probably just ranted all night drinking, her negative emotions probably became less tasty at that point and got tired of it.

Does Yunyun never get any friends or is Megumin the closest thing she gets? Her joke is kinda getting old .

She can turn off her powers if she tries.

She gets Vanir and Dust

>Mary Sue

You sure like to use that word

fuck you iris is perfect hime-mouto that needs to be spoiled more

Does anyone ever feel sorry for Yunyun?

>Vanir
He just feeds off her bad emotions

I want to join cult of Eris, what should I do?

thnak you user,saved

>I hope DEEN "fixes" (by which I mean ruins) her.
its almost like you forget how kazuma steadily corrupted her pure white heart with his seedy lies and actions.

She doesn't. It purifies and she unwittingly drinks water. She's too dumb to realize she isn't really drunk.

Dust is her Kazuma

True, but a devil still keeps their end of the bargain and he hangs out with her and Wiz from time to time.

But still allows her to hanging around even when he didn't much merit from it and this makes her happy.Despite being devil he actually cares about his cute subordinates(still trolling everyone though)

A 4 inch dick isn't something to brag about user. Also no one wants to follow your idiotic goddess.

>Will the next LN volume finally be about the dark priest or will it be about Dust's kingdom?

IF the author follows the pattern she established, next book should be back to a mostly darkness focused story.

1) party forming, basic introductions
2) world building
3) darkness development
4) aqua development
5) megumin development
6) iris introduction
7) darkness development
8) Eris development
9) megumin development
10) iris development
11) ????

Starting with book 3 she's been on a fairly predictable schedule, meaning book 11 should be another darkness book, book 12 probably will be a wildcard (maybe aqua/eris or kazuma) while book 13 will be another megumin book followed by iris again in 14.

Wiz is best girl.

But i hear its gonna be YunYun book to be released on April 1 with Vanir