Shokugeki no Souma

Is Erina-sama lewd?

She reads about people holding hands, what the fuck do you think.

She can't cook, so she must be good at something.

>she must be good at something

Did you not watch the show or read the manga at all? Since birth she's had one talent that made her the most popular and fawned over girl in cooking: she can put things in her mouth

Without a doubt.

She doesn't understand

the Lewdest

No, she's just easily pumped

I think it's Alice who is lewd.

Since when is Hisako so stacked?

She's purely sexual

Since she won 2 place on pop.

I'd lolirina

Japan doesn't have such good taste normally. Who did this.

Was she reading doujin?

shoujo manga Hisako gave her. (before the ones she borrowed from Megumi). But editing is fun.

When will Erina fall in love with Soma?

it has already begun

Is this show about cute girls or cooking?

Cute girls doing ugly thing.

stop this meme

Actually I prefer if Soma fell for Erina first. Highly unlikely but it'd be different

Same

I prefer souma and erina going out for a while before this manga ends, which is also unlikely

Is there still hope for my Megumi ship?

It was never a thing

Would be nice.

Only if it set sail towards Italy.

Yeah, very unlikely. I think we all know Souma's going to be a late bloomer. And Erina's mind is already "poisoned" by shoujo manga.

It's over

Megumi a cute

Is there still hope for Meat?

Remember, guys. She's only FIFTEEN. No lewd stuff, mmmkay?

She's sixteen now, and she'll be seventeen two months later

Huh? I thought we're still in December?

>On her days off: Making sweets, surprisingly
nope, she is destined to make the cake

iirc, we were in Dec, and we hit a one month time skip.

Erina's birthday arc when

With Christmas and Valentine's arc.

So we're in January now?

I guess so, unless it was miscalculated earlier.

Yes, we skipped christmas and new year

Christmas flashbacks when.

>Erina's birthday
What will Soma give to her?

his dish

a daughter

Honestly, birthdays must suck there. All of them will probably give each other food.

A son-father double sandwich with lots of creamy filling

Do you think this series will be ending soon?

I'm glad they skipped it. The pacing is way too slow this arc

Well, I like Soma and Megumi, but let's be honest, that's not a realistic possibility

I don't think he'll get with anyone during this series. If he does, it'll be in an epilogue like Naruto or Bleach. Soma never shows any signs of being interested in dating. He has singular focus on being the best he can be at his passion and that's what makes people around him gravitate towards him.

He does seem the oblivious type for that but you have to wonder if his dad will call back to the stuff from chapter one about "cooking for someone you love".

The series had romance implications since day one. His dad even said that the secret to being a great chef is "finding a women you want to devote all your cooking to"

I know there wasn't much emphasis on romance till now, but I doubt that there's nothing planned for the future. The first chapter literally ends with Jouchiro telling Souma that key to becoming a great chef is love and he needs to find a woman he'd want to give his food to

Those feet and thighs

Are these three Erina's property now?

Nakiri genes apparently lend themselves to Lewdness

>reading shojo manga with Megumi.
>playing cards with Takumi.
>Souma doing her laundry

Erina living the dream.

The romantic part of this manga is really weird, its like a harem but it's not. So far the only girls who has a clear crush on Soma is Meat and childhood friend

It feels like an harem because we only focus on Souma and his interactions with the other characters and we barely saw anything of the other relationships.

Agree with you. I like Megumi, but I know Soma'll either ends up with Erina or we don't see him ending up with anyone. The foreshadowing in the first few chapters alone should make that obvious.

I hate Erina so much, I want to hate fuck her for sinking the Megumi ship.

I think Souma is more focused on cooking rather than picking up girls similar as to how Goku loves fighting more than Chichi

Megumi ship doesn't sail because she doesn't even like him that way.

I don't care anymore now, Erina deserves to get pregnant for what she has done.

>Trying to imagine him acting lovey-dovey

For that you will need to cum inside her and it will require for you to get in line, satan.

oh she will and souma will be the father

nice digits btw

Getting pregnant is bad thing? I think that's great idea to defeat Azami

Senzaemon, pls go.

A flustered Souma would be way out of character, but simply making him fall for someone wouldn't necessarily mean he get's flustered or too worried about it.

>Erina deserves to get pregnant with the son of Satan

Senzaemon is basically the captain of the ship

What are you guys even talking about. Erina is pure and should be punished just because she has an erotic body.

At this point I don't even care about who ends up with Souma I just want Nikumi to take Izami so Ryouko can end up literally anyone else.

Post pregnant Erina.

>Isami with Ryouko.

What? She wants the smoke dick.

Smoke dick is reserved for Yuuki. Marui is taken and tempuraboys are an inseperable pair so one of them can't end up with a main girl without the other one also getting one which isn't going to happen.

Erina and her shoujo manga makes me think she's going to fall for some prince charming, who'd appear and whisk her off into the sunset. Not oblivious Soma.

>main girl.

PSDs are relevant side character tier, someone like China or Sadatsuka are side character tier.

>prince charming

Eishi is taken and Takumi will soon be too.

Kuga in the OAD, Izami confirmed for otaku.

Nah, the best we could ever get regarding romance is an epilogue about how everyone is and we'll see who Soma ends up with as his wife.

TakumixErina will be interesting

It would be selfcest with really beautiful children.

My guess is romance won't play a major role and will be mostly symbolic. So whatever is the pairing going to be, we won't know until the end. It could even be a time-skip in the final chapters.

Y-san maybe...
But I doubt it, lucky motherfucker got his canon ending.

Did they ever sub that bikini-OVA thingy?

DELETE THIS

The one where Erina, Alice and Ryou go to the public pool is out with garbage subs. Another OVA also came out yesterday with subs from the same group, watching it now without the subs.

Yes, just google it

>not liking tsundere bros.

who might thos ysan be, and why does he have good taste?

Only man to ever transcend dimensions and marry his glorious waifu in the story.

Why is Kuga so CUTE?

I think that Souma and Megumi are really great together. Sure Erina and Souma have this weird magic and he is the only one beside Alice to get on her nerves but still, Megumi and Souma is a great match. Both having a simple upbringing and they are great friends

>Garbage subs
Oh yaaay.