>????????????
>Profit!

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/frenchpolynesia/nengo-nengo-atoll
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142320213
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will get squashed like a bug.

Who will build us a metal gear?

Why though? Why would anyone use resources to squash a bunch of people in the middle of the ocean with very little power? Why waste blood and resources on such an endeavor?

>>Create a crowd funding page to buy an island

I dont want an island. My people have been here for thousands of years and I intend of staying.

You globalist fucks should make a barge or something and sail off to where ever.

CNC milled ARs would have to do until a better alternative comes around.

So Pokemon island really does exist. My mom told me my professor was a crackpot.

>why an island
It's not the enemy that is your greatest threat to your cause. It's the apathetic masses that you resist more than anything. By bringing the fight out of the realm of the normies, you make your purpose clear and only face the resistance of your enemy.

It's for sale too.

You need a whole lot of lebensraum to support more than one weeb you know. Getting a tiny island and filling it with autists would be a great normie tv show tho.

>move all whites to an island where we can be nuked
nice try schlomo

The tendie resupply chain alone makes it almost not worth it

>Stay on the mainland, race mix, drink fluoride and fall prey to the university gulag goyum

Yeah, until your a super power, your sitting duck
have fun with that lord autism

>Superpower
So (((you))) admit it would work?

>CNC

Nigga its almost 2018. We 3D print our long arms now.

What is Pancevo like?

Yeah, but the quality of 3d printed arms is dubious at best. I was referring to a machine like the Ghostgunner

>island
you need natural resources to thrive. islands tend to have poor soil, very little worth mining, very little usable timber or other natural renewable resources. the availability of such a place with required resources is nil. fucking dumb idea.

Because islands large enough to house many people cost in the hundreds of millions of dollars. You can buy 2-10 acre islands for like 100 grand, but it wont house more than 10 people comfortably. Not to mention the space required to farm for that many people would take up half the island un;less you plan on eating only corn and pig.

The island acquisition is only have the problem though. How are you going to get people, supplies, live stock, farming equipment, etc there? Suppose you buy yourself a half a million dollar island, and lets be generous and say you got 50 acres of land. You can house 250 families on this island maximum if we go by the NAHB which states 5 houses can exist on one acre at a time. Okay so you decided on 100 families that exist on 20 acres out of 50. The cost to build a house for a family of four is around 300 grand. You could do it for less obviously, but its not going to be less than 100 grand and also be comfortable. The upfront cost of a farm is 20 grand, and you need to feed 100 families. That means 4 farms. That's another 80 grand plus the cost of equipment and livestock.

The price of this "ethnostate" would be well over 30 million. If you live like niggers you could do it for maybe a million.

It could be a fishing based economy. Build some harbors, become strategic point for logistics in that area, charge for docking.

Balls.

Tell that to Singapore

30 million divided by 250 is 150,000 and all that you have implied is predicted on a farming economy. I'd say banking, trade in less than legal goods and other more profitable endeavors would go a lot further.

Mother hasn't given me my allowance. Plus its hot outside.

How about we create a loxist anarchoprimitive australian aboriginal ethnostate

privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/frenchpolynesia/nengo-nengo-atoll

2,000+ acres 55 million equals roughly 20k. Sell business licenses and let small business raise their own funds.

>Create a crowd funding page to buy an island
>get scammed

>Build up defenses on the island
>get arrested

>Declare independence
>get invaded

>Use base state to advance agenda through large mafia-like society worldwide
>get sent to Gitmo for terrorism

---
but anyways
>What's stopping you faggots from making an ethnostate
it's been tried time and time again. it repeatedly fails because the participants:
>can't agree on what kind of society they want
>don't have any substantial funds
>aren't skilled or very intelligent
>are generally quite young and inexperienced

we literally already did this

some bitcoin millionaire bought an island and took applications for anons to move, thread a month ago or something

Sauce

I am building one, funds with cryptos come first.
Feel free to just give me 50 million though to speed me along
If you're white it'll buy you admission

find it yourself in the archives

it was called white's island if I remember

holy shit it's real

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142320213

Nobody lives on midway island, too cheeky?

I want to believe

Every Island is somebodies territory
They either kill you or go to the UN and declare you null and void

Or.

>pool money
>buy 100 acres of good land in Oregon
>build small mobile homes clusters across the 1000 acres
>each mobile home cluster could be devoted to certain lifestyles (Natsoc, Christian, Pagan, AnCap)

www.landwatch.com

High as fuck.

1000 acres is needed so the Christians and pagans don't fight.

>westcucks are reduced to larping on the internet and power fantasies now

Lmao, you are just as cucked and unable to resist as soyboys.

>>Create a crowd funding page to buy an island
And who should we trust? I would do it but I doubt people here would trust me with the funds

An archipelago of multiples islands (Medium to large sizes) would be better

The united states military will destroy you, since its controlled by the jew.

This is why we need lots of Americans first

Yea, good luck getting the mkultrad super soldiers on your ass. The ones with trauma programming.