Are there seriously people out there that deny the Holocaust of the Boers?

Daily reminder people who deny a holocaust literally have no place on this board.

"muh 68.000" is there any proof ? why we can't deny it ? what are you trying to hide ?

proof? you don't wanna see the crime scene photos man... it'll ruin you

I think, it would be nice, if nigs kill only boer, that won`t be problem, but they kill anglo-africans, that`s the problem

Boers are nothing but white trash

you do realize that the boers were forced off of their land and onto actual garbage dumps, right?

That's why they look like their living in filth. They're forced to live there.

>tfw whites forced to live in a garbage dump still manage to make it more livable than an African village

we wuz forced and shit

Not to mention, that camps for boers is nothing but a good old tradition, i`m okay with it

Is there anyone here that actually believe Dresden happened? The eternal kraut is trying to deceive you

And all thanks to the eternal anglo they just love to destroy every working white country
They must be stopped before they destroy the entire world

>they destroy the entire world
>two world wars for 70 years of existence

Russian chink subhumans got no right to speak. Go back to the gulag.

The first thanks to serbia and the second thanks to poland. I see a pattern here... both are started by slavshits

>first concentration camps were created for dutch

Once again, Serbia did not start World War I you guys are fucking western idiots your education must be fucking retarded. Austria annexed Bosnia and of course Serbs would be against that, and we rebeled after years of having our freedom taken from us many times and 1 dude from a small organization decided to kill Ferninand in retaliation, even if we havent killed him war would have happend one way or another, then Austria influenced by Germany was pushed into the war that ended their shitty empire.

I just love how Russians think they are white, always gets a good laugh out of me

Well we are white, so as you, i have nothing against benelux, but that`s Sup Forums, that won`t be Sup Forums w/o b8s

This little balkan monkey had connections to the government and yes you guys were just the trigger but without your autism russia would stay out of the war which then means we would have jad won easily

Your skin might be white but that is legit all that is white about you, behaving like niggers and shit

Why there are WHITE people in Africa? Africa is for niggers, of course WHITE should be killed and eaten in Africa.

Well technically the only people in the world are whites

Well technically the only people in the world are white

German level of autism in display

So when are you paying us back, user?

>Pay Denpts

N...never?
sorry lads no money no honey