>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec22
>Astana 8:Ru,Turkey,Iran agree to work on releasing detainees, demining
>Beit Jinn:HTS refuse to hand over Israeli agents & colaborators, still want to be relocated. SAA reaches Mazaraat gates
>DeZ:IS attacks US-backed forces in order to capture Al-Umar Oil Fields. SAA repells SDF attack on Khasham town
>N Hama:HTS faild to recover teritory lost to SAA this week
>Jaafari:Sy gov demands Turkish, US troops immediate withdrawal, they are a blatant aggression
>Idlib:HTS attacks IS positions, re-takes half of land lost in Dec
>SAA starts using armed drones to bomb Islamist rebels
>2 jihadist commanders from W China found dead in Idlib
>US ‘experts’:IS preparing another offensive to capture Palmyra
>Unconfirmed:Saudi forces claim they intercepted another Houthi missile. Houthis did not comment
>Report:US suspends support for FSA in N and S Sy, closes op. rooms in Turkey&Jordan
>Yemen:Emirati-backed forces want to declare S Yemen independence

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/22/white-farmer-gets-land-back-under-zimbabwes-new-leader/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/944547218610061312
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/944547572437446656
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/944547746987544576
reuters.com/article/us-russia-amnesty/glimmer-of-hope-for-russias-jailed-entrepreneurs-idUSBRE9680P420130709
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-advances-west-damascus-capturing-key-jihadist-base/
twitter.com/watanisy/status/944557340677804032
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph3s_f6-xWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

syria is gay and should be nuked

AL MAJD LI ISRAIL!

>White farmer gets land back under Zimbabwe's new leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/22/white-farmer-gets-land-back-under-zimbabwes-new-leader/

>A white Zimbabwean farmer evicted by the government of Robert Mugabe has returned to a hero's welcome as the first to get his land back under the new president, in a sign of reform on an issue that had hastened the country's international isolation.

>N Hama:HTS faild to recover teritory lost to SAA this week
Is this the beginning of their end?

Sadly it doesn't appear that there can be peace in the middle east while israel still exists.

What happens here? I never see any gains or even battles?

Is this where you guys get your hair cut?

shia happens here.

Jihadis are prohibited from capturing the villages by their donors.

t. Hohol

Shrek reminder for everyone

Mad shia militants rule these streets and others are foribidden to enter their domain.

When will he lose his spelling correctly virginity?

>those legs

too much GMO meat/dairy

lots of girls these days less attractive, legs built like a linebacker

>dyed hair

still cute tho, and no tattoos, your selections are improving

"In 2014, 3 Shia residents were kidnapped by a rebel unit for the purpose of exchanging them for anti-aircraft weaponry. In response, some of al-Fu'ah's residents kidnapped 32 Sunni Muslims"

Anyone who posts in this thread is gay

>he thinks those legs are the product of unhealty diet
user, i...

So you are?

>google quotes
Burget, it's wet dreams of every ukronazi - to join nato, havn't you heard?

whoever fights against american opressors by default becomes freedom figther ,so yes

>SW. #Damascus: violent battle ongoing S. of Mazrat #BeitJin following Regime attempt to control the road, aiming to besiege Maghar Al-Mir.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/944547218610061312

Stop worshipping white girls, you are supposed to want the mizrahi babes

>Regime renewed shelling on Rebel-held #Daraa with Volcano rockets.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/944547572437446656

>The Syrian army continues its operations in the southwestern countryside of Damascus and controls a number of ruling points on the Hankar axis southeast of Beit Jann farm after clashes with the Nasra Front and related factions
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/944547746987544576

not even the same girl

>dyed hair again tho

sabotage from within, init? ahem, Hungary

She has a nice body but that face+a big nose would produce ugly children. Try again chaim.

freedom is 17 years of putin, 100k entrepreneurs in jail?

reuters.com/article/us-russia-amnesty/glimmer-of-hope-for-russias-jailed-entrepreneurs-idUSBRE9680P420130709

if that's liberation you can keep it

user, it's the same girl

>British FM Boris Johnson says Russian help to Bashar al-Assad to stay in power "reasonable, but Syria would be better without him"

look at her right hand in both photos. one has a large mole, the other does not. not the same legs, not the same eyes

17 years of putin is democracy my friend

can keep it?your question is suggesting like they want to spread ,but in fact all they want is you to fuck off and not interfer

>In October 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world, at 716 per 100,000 of the national population. While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners.

Updates from previous bread,

Idlib
Hama
Homs
Afrin
Beit Jinn
Afghanistan
Videos

>western officials cucked by the BRC this hard

you are living in fictional world.

probly living in decent part of US ,and not being aware what of a shithole your country is in overall.

Cheers pingz

We have to do something with all our feral animals.

>Pro-IS channel Al-Qaraar released poster urging Ghazwatul Hind fighters to join IS chapter in Jammu & Kashmir (ISJK). #Kashmir #India #AQ

>feet
Don't check out

np mate

> Syria would be better without him
Johnson did not lie. He just did not say for whom it would be better )

Though their strength is currently negligible in the Indian region, they are quite active on the media front.

Karim Benzema is a turd burglar

In other words, a cyber jihad.

Nope, same mole. You can't see most of the mole in the first picture because of the angle.
Also, same eyebrows

>17 years of putin is democracy my friend

maybe so, but democracy for whom? some of us are more equal than others, eh? not the 100k in jail. not the journalists killed for critical reporting

>your question is suggesting like they want to spread ,but in fact all they want is you to fuck off and not interfer

>doesn't like bullying except when we do it to others

putinism is spreading plenty these days btw

>>In October 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world, at 716 per 100,000 of the national population. While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners.

America has problems too. 2 wrongs don't make a right

>Syrian Army advances in west Damascus capturing key jihadist base
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:55 P.M.) – Amid a growing wave of success against jihadist militants of the Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda) terrorist groups in the Beit Jinn valley region of western Damascus province, the Syrian Arab Army and allied forces have scored another key advance.

On Saturday, Syrian army-led forces conducted another powerful assault against Al-Qaeda-linked fighters, breaking though their lines after several hours of clashes and capturing the all-important Khirbat Hurcul hilltop on which jihadist militants operated an artillery firebase.

According to Al-Masdar News journalist Ibrahim Joudeh, the hilltop of Khirbat Hurcul was one of the most important areas for Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham in the Beit Jinn valley; the firebase it set up there was used to shell the government-held towns of Maqrousah and Harfa as well as to attack Syrian Army movements for afar.

This advance comes after Syrian army-led forces captured the strategic Hanakir hilltop area south of Mazaraat Beit Jinn, the main jihadist-held stronghold in the Beit Jinn valley region.

Khirbat Hurcul is located southeast of the Hanakir area and thus by this latest advance, pro-government forces are expanding the zone by which they can impose direct fire control over Mazaraat Beit Jinn and the roads leading to and from the town.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-advances-west-damascus-capturing-key-jihadist-base/

this is some next level trolling

this is a new girl, init?

look at her belly button - outie

innie

America has problems too, I don't deny it. a great reckoning is coming

look at where her hair parts - on her left

her lefther lefther right

HAahahahaha

What's left to be done in the Syrian civil war? Assad dealing with the Kurds?

Retaking Idlib
Retaking all of Daraa
Clearing all Damascus pockets and the other handful scattered across Syria
Dealing with the Kurds, either through negotiations and autonomy or
>The Road to Hasakah
Dealing with Turkish withdrawl
and possibly the Golan Heights.

Are you the Arabic speaking Pole? Translate pls.

>either through negotiations and autonomy
Big mistake. Kurds are basically israeli agents. If I were Assad I would "negotiate", wait and rebuild my military for 2 years and BTFO kurds when the time is right.

If the SDF lose American air support, it's over for them, but that's unlikely seeing as how they've expanded a base there iirc.

Seen one of these before? They're quite useful.

>had my first American beer
>mfw memes about us beer being pisswater were real

Why is/sg/ gone to /s/g

>army control khirbat harqel
twitter.com/watanisy/status/944557340677804032
Hmm, Hanakir location is not the same as other mappers

>memes
It's not a meme, it's reality.

Murricans can't into beer. You should try mexican, brazilian or russian. Corona, Brahma and Baltica are damn good.

Mandatory
>Pic related best waifu

Kek
>Implying Americans have any understanding on how to properly prepare a meal
>Pic related

>historically shit taste confirmed

you're doing it wrong you should eat some fried butter with it.

>Pagan
user I...

Corona is pretty good but is one of the most expensive beers here
Haven't really seen the other 2 here
Corona is pretty good Tiger black is also good

>he doesn't know who Queen Elenoreis

it's not even an argument
pagan > christian

joan of arc is based, she managed to lead a unified frogs army and kicked the bongs asses when she was only 17 years old.
one of the few women who actually managed achieved something.

Paganshits pls leave
>inb4 autistic Vargposters show up

This!

Although, I don't really know why Christianity managed to wipe out Paganism.

>muh semitic religions that promotes race equality

Roman empire made most of the developed parts of Europe Christian
Then the karalanigan farnks United western Europe and stopped the muzzies
Giving them enough time to slowly and usually peasculfully convert Europe

>Literal single mom
>Not a virgin
Plebeian tier
Paganism has no intellectual backing, no real basis for it's belief, only emotional attachment. It is just a misguided attempt by early humans to find relief in God in times of struggle.

One of the most beautiful things about Christianity is that it is strongest when it's weakest. Poetic is it not?

>Corona is damn good

Chrsitanity is basically the creed of the loser.

The belief of the incompetent that they don't need to change. The belief of the abused that they don't need to face their fears and bite back. With Christianity, instead of standing up and showing your true face you have to be passive aggressive about everything. You literally WORSHIP the incompetent and begrudge human capability of success.

It was designed by Jews. The Jews purged it from their lands and sent it to Europe.

A common fallacy and inaccuracy that Pagans often make is believing the ''muh Christianity was spread by the sword'' meme.

Out of all of Europe, the only place were Christianity was imposed were the Baltic regions, and this only happened because they wouldn't stop raiding nearby Christian towns.

>Imply
The Catholic church was fine with the Nazis
Don't blame the church for your voters being massive cucks
People would leave th church on mass now a days if they say anything against your nations degenrate behaviour

>The belief of the incompetent that they don't need to change. The belief of the abused that they don't need to face their fears and bite back. With Christianity, instead of standing up and showing your true face you have to be passive aggressive about everything.
The most Christian thing you could do is give your life to something you believe in. After all this is how Jesus himself died didn't he? I don't get were you got this annotation that Christians should strive to improve themselves or free themselves of oppression. Protcucks maybe?
>You literally WORSHIP the incompetent and begrudge human capability of success.
Please explain how we do this
>It was designed by Jews. The Jews purged it from their lands and sent it to Europe.
Why would the Jews purge something they designed themselves, your argument lacks all logic.

>The Catholic church was fine with the Nazis
Not the whole story. The Church has always collaborated with those in power. In Slovenia, the Church is collaborating with former communists. In the USA the church is pushing for leftist self destruction and sucking Israeli dick.

>it’s another maltese larp episode

>inb4 Vikangs

> peasculfully
Kill yourself.

>Betrayed by my former master
Is the Eternal Anglo meme real?
>Filename

See

> I don't get were you got this annotation that Christians should strive to improve themselves or free themselves of oppression
As a good Christian, you should be oppressed. I never said that Christians want to shake their shackles. The very essence of Christianity is suffering injustices. Suffering injustices, and general suffering is basically the currency that buys you heaven.

>Please explain how we do this
Read Christian texts. The rich are always the bad guys and the poor are always the heroes.

>Why would the Jews purge something they designed themselves?
Because it is malicious. You're basically asking me: "why would the Jews use their own rifles to shoot other people and not just shoot themselves?"

Russia was converted peacfully
Only parts of Christian crusades in Europe were north Poland and south France and Spain

>mfw drunk, it's late, decide to play mgsv
> mfw the game remembered it's my birthday
> my family didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph3s_f6-xWM

>the only place were Christianity was imposed were the Baltic regions
That's a lie. Or just don't consider Scandinavia or Russia as Europe.

happy birthday mate

>As a good Christian, you should be oppressed. I never said that Christians want to shake their shackles. The very essence of Christianity is suffering injustices. Suffering injustices, and general suffering is basically the currency that buys you heaven.
As a good Christian, you should ENDURE suffering, not enjoy it. That's Stoicism
>Read Christian texts. The rich are always the bad guys and the poor are always the heroes.
Poor understanding of the Bible. Jesus says that it's very hard for people alone to get into heaven, not however, with the mercy and help of God.
> Because it is malicious. You're basically asking me: "why would the Jews use their own rifles to shoot other people and not just shoot themselves?"
Why would they create something malicious from the get-go?