Monogatari

Is Araragi cool?

No. He's Araragi.

He's my hero.
I've always wanted to be in the FBi's list.

No. hes a pedophile.

He's a bad man surrounded by enablers

>young man
>hot bod
>level headed
>immortal-quasi vampire
>endless stamina

What's not to love

He's a madman.

If you take Araragi and put him in literally every other harem series, he'd be fucking all the girls within 2-3 episodes and getting away with it. Just imagine if he replaced Kazuma, Darkness and Megumin deflowered nearly immediately. Aqua would be the only tough one because she could sense undeath. Shit, imagine if he took Subaru's place, he would fuck both Rem and Ram at the same time AFTER fucking Emlia. Every day at the mansion would be one big fuck fest, not even clown dick would matter. There is no harem he cannot break.

Mayoi looks like she just came out from chaos;head or somethin

I wish I could be Hachikuji in that picture

Movie 3 subs when?

Not until BD release.

Literally me if I was a manlet

I want to stroke your abs and see you flinch and hear you moan.

No.

Wow, Hachikuji is a billion times cuter with her hair down. She should drop the twintails.

Does anyone have a pic with araragi saying he would like to get a hattrick by breaking law, ethics and a little girl?

>tfw you can't even fap to certain monogatari doujins because they copy the writing and araragi's thought process so well

But that's what makes them fappable in the first place.

not really
he's a shameless pedo (in the context on the anime itself since he actively molests hachikuji) and the only people who associate with him are: his sisters, hanekawa, senjogahara, and oshino
the rest of the supporting characters are friendly acquaintances at best, meaning that at school araragi isn't very popular and thus people don't view him as cool in any sense.

he's not good at fighting, he's not good at speaking, he's not good at his studies, there's nothing really that admirable about araragi other than his strange moral code and determination.

He's a manlet

>people don't think he is cool at school

Rewatch Hanamonogatari, when Kanbaru namedrops Araragi her entire class erupts about her being friends with him.

He is super popular at school.
He is good at speaking.

He's a perv.

>Hours later
>Still not posted

Sasuga neo-Sup Forums.

Speed watcher pls.

Fuckin lmao @ le cunt man cryin exdee

I usually hate harem leads, but I'd fuck him even if he's a manlet. If only all harem leads were this attractive it would atleast feel justified.

Ironic shitposting's still shitposting you faglord.

The irony of this post

How do you a Mayoi?

Insert penis and ejaculate the semen.

Not in japan

You expect me to read that 3d shit nigger?

He is the best. An inspiration to all of us.

173 cm average in Japan
He is 165 cm
Literally shorter by his little sister

>173 cm average in Japan
>I am 174
am I japanese size?

I'm 165 too. It's the perfect height for a human being. You're just jealous for being deformed.

he's not cool. he's hot

He's a cheating pedophile. If you like him you have to decide that doesn't matter.

if I don't like him then I have to decide I don't like myself too

In the "he's that celebrity we don't really know" sense. Not actual friends. Hanekawa is the same from a line Araragi says in Kizu about her being quite renowned as being the class president everyone goes to, and look what that does for her as seen by her confession in White.

Hell, Hanekawa even says that being a prince or cool isn't why she fell for him. Its because he is pathetic sack of crap underneath the bravado that tries his best is why she likes him.

>In the "he's that celebrity we don't really know" sense. Not actual friends.
That's not what you said though:
>meaning that at school araragi isn't very popular and thus people don't view him as cool in any sense.

It's explained that Araragi actively avoided making friends ever since the Sodachi incident, not what you're saying.

Kanbaru casually hangs out with him more than almost everyone you mentioned.

>and thus people don't view him as cool in any sense
A massive aspect of his entire arc in this series is him trying to live up to (and usually failing) the depiction of him that others have created, including the heroic delinquent repuation he has at school. People do "think" that he's cool.

I dunno how you managed to speedwatch a show as slow as this but you did it.

It's not about being cool, it's about making women think you're a suitable partner. Araragi may not win the title for coolest anime MC, but he wins in the game of evolution.

Araragi like the other characters is simply very hard to approach though, that doesn't mean they aren't popular. If they fixed that they'd probably have lots of friends in no time instead of keeping that closed circle. And every character is attractive, including Araragi.

But by the time they left, their absurd stories, fascination of other students and isolated nature made them legends at their schools instead.

Ii is better.

ragi is ragi

>mfw my only contacts are my mom and dad

>Are you an Italian?

What?

Holy SHIT

>italian
I don't get it

I think the stereotype for Italians is they're passionate lovers? Or something

Italian greeting is a kiss

Araragi's a better and more likeable person, Ii is a thematically stronger and more complex character. I'd be hard pressed to say which of them I like better.

Italian old friends kiss no homo

So when's the story about some random Naoetsu high fucker trying to understand all the lore of the cast?

That was decidedly unfunny.

As an anime only fag i was always every confused by this scene.
Isn't him and crab toghter at this point?.
I know they take a break at some point but that comes during college right?

crab now she's technically second fiddle to bat

Arc about someone doing a documentary about the japanese Jeanne d'Arc origins and goes looking for testimonies from her close friends but everyone just talks about Araragi, especially Sodachi who has all of her parts edited out.

>Somehow manages to track down Oshino

>Best girl winning
Nice.
I feel bad for crab tho, she's cutie and top gf material.
Had she been in any other series she whould have been best girl by such a large margin it wouldn't even be funny

But she is best girl in monogatari.

Cool Wall the worst part of early Top Gear

they don't take a break, but every other girl is just better than crab. he's also kissed his imoutos and all the lolis. Kanbaru is next

it depends
In Kizu he is pretty cool character. Sure, scared of getting killed, but being hero despite this
In Bakemono, he is pretty cool, dependable guy wo tries his best to help (unlike pathetic usual oblivous beta MC)

In nise i was wondering if this loser is the same arararagi,
In mono2nd i was disappointed when he appeared at the end of cat arc, stealing her spotlight at grande finale
Kaiki as a MC was blessing
and his little role in Hana was pretty cute, outcast edgy kid turning into a noormalfag. Even tho he looked like a girl

Take that back

They are all beat by Shinobu, or is that unfair?

>neo-Sup Forums
Get already back to Sup Forums.

>He's a cheating pedophile
Being pedophile is fine as long as you don't rape someone, so Araragi is cool for me.

ok ahmad

because having sex with 3 yr old is totally cool

Shinobu was always there first, Bake was her & Araragi having a spat. You can infer that from Bake alone (the stuff with the helmet and so on).

Sometimes.

>stealing her spotlight at grande finale
She saves Araragi's ass all series even when she isn't asked to, I dunno why people have an issue with it being the other way around for once and it tied into everything else in that arc nicely. It's not like it ever happens again either.

I got you.

He's pretty hot, no homo

Nise onwards was basically Araragi continuously failing at everything in life and Nisio insisting that the "only you can save yourself" thing still applies while doing the complete opposite (the only girls who didn't get coddled by someone else to "be saved" in the end were Senjou, Kanbaru, and Sodachi)

Hachikuji and Shinobu aren't 3 though.

Could you imagine being under 6ft?

>Could you imagine being under 6ft?

Hachikuji aside, not being attracted to Shinobu is probably indicative of some sort of brain defect.

>not being attracted to Hachikuji

Between her and Araragi, the flirting is hardly one-sided.

Yeah, but I can imagine a few scenarios where a person doesn't find her attractive and is still sane.

>you can only save yourself
>Araragi saves Hachikuji from hell
>Araragi saves Tsukihi, Karen and Kanbaru
>Kaiki saves him from Nadeko (granted, he may have been able to save himself there at least)
>Mememan himself gets saved by Hanekawa

This might be a shit morale that even in his story doesn't work at all

They wouldn't be able to find anything about Hanekawa, because she literally went home to erase her records as "Hanekawa Tsubasa" at the Hall of records one day, Sodachi talks about it in Musubi.

Isn't it applied to the context of personal problems though? The ones that provoke emotions that give birth to oddities?

Obviously a cop or a firefighter can save people, but a therapist can't fix someones problem, just guide them into finding the solution by themselves. Araragi, Meme and others save them from the supernatural consequences, but can do little about the source problems.

It wouldn't make her untraceable though, unless she never used her real name in her adventures. She is very famous in Naoetsu, and people would also recognize her by pictures especially with her weird hair colors.

>mfw 180cm Japanese descent

There's something in the food or water there. Or it was all that hormone filled milk I drank growing up

>Mememan himself gets saved by Hanekawa

You're supposed to see the irony in that, since by her actions, she saved everyone. Very easily in fact. It must have really grinded Meme's gears.

I still don't know how he feels about the new Cat he met in Tsubasa Sleeping.

I'm pretty sure that the Memester knows you can save people from an external physical threat. He's talking about self-caused/emotional problems, which is what the series generally deals with. The point where it sort-of breaks down is with Araragi brute forcing Shinobu's issues.

**184 because apparently 30cm is not a foot.