This is the strongest character in all anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kind of like Zen chan.
I pictured him to be an old man like the gand kai was.

Hey guys. I have a problem that's not directly related to DBZ games/anime, but I don't think Sup Forums or /adv/ know

enough about DBZ to help me out.
I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine

myself as a Dragon Ball character. No, I don't go around saying "I'm Goku, a Saiyan raised on earth!" or try to

fly or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of a DBZ character. I can pass off as a normie well

with this.
I choose DBZ characters that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Piccolo (When I'm feeling quiet

but confident), Vegeta (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Broly (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have

a rotating list of DBZ characters that I can use. I've done Bulma, Trunks, Gohan, Great Ape Bardock, Cell, Mr

Satan, etc...
But my problem is, I have a party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which DBZ character I should

be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with

Yamcha this spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a Dragon Ball GT

character, but I'm not sure which once. I like Super 17, but I feel like he would make me come across as an

autist. I was actually thinking about Gogeta, but not being canon hurts him a bit.
Do you guys have any ideas for a DBZ character that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?

Just run around going NIGEN REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

wow.. and I thought I was strange

Man, this is some gold

Of course he is. He can literally roll planets up into a ball so his dad can make more planets

the fuck?

also be whis no one can hate a whis

I do

Still weaker than Demonbane.

No. Zeno-sama is still stronger.

But is he stronger than Elder God Demonbane? The answer is no, because nothing is stronger than Elder God Demonbane.

you have aspergers. try going as trunks, hes the most normie out of the crew

can I get a quick rundown on this God Demonbane

Zen-chan's probably not all that strong actually. He just has the power to HAKAI literally anything.

He probably wouldn't be able to do anything against someone that could resist reality warping and he would probably get killed fairly easily if someone ambushed him or something along those lines.

Not him but take this meme image.

Just think of Elder God Demonbane as that kid that you played pretend fighting with in elementary school and when you did something he would go "WELL I HAVE [x bullshit power] SO YOU CAN'T DO THAT"

Me? I just pretend I'm a wizard. You can never go wrong with "evil sorcerer".

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I

(OP)

Othinus is much more stronger than Zen-chan although she only got a few seconds of anime screentime in Kamachi 10th anniversary trailer.

>goku

Dunno. Does any character become an hero?

be the blind kid that buu heals

wrong

Be bulma and suck everyone off.

Why are there so many dbz fags nowadays, super is fucking garbage.

ONE PUNCH

>created multiverses to find a nice friend
best pepe god
based.

>strongest character in all anime
>in all anime
kek