MAGA!

/ptg/ is Kong territory.

breddy cool

PLEASE.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BLUE WAVE.
IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS.

That's why I voted Trump.

>The right can't mem...

>Fox News: Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release
Fox News: Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release
>Fox News: Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release
Fox News: Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release
What did they mean by this?

DAILY REMINDER THAT NORTHERN IRELAND SUPPORTS TRUMP

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP BROKERED THE PEACE IN NORTHERN IRELAND

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE REST OF THE UK IS KEKED BEYOND HOPE.

They will reveal he was an alt-right white supremacist trump supporter just before the midterms

Merchant's only win.

Not filthy goyim

KSA crown prince had to flee, get revenge back home against his enemies and the motives are revealed once the transition in KSA is done.
My guess.

SPACE
MINING
WHEN

Hatted fren, please be careful.

They probably mean they won't release info on teh motive until next oct.

I have PS open. I should hat all of the ones I saved last night. All of the nonlewds anyway.

>October
>Midterms are in November
Really controls my narratives...

>Replicants to do the job when?

The Blue Wave is a myth, they always use voter fraud

No way that didn't leak to the media by now if it were true. Simply no way.

Top men. TOP MEN!

"Dr. Murdoch's no good very bad week" ANNOUNCEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=tGS2BEtDib0

>Replicants to do the job when?
Repli-Tays WHEN?

They told us 2016 was going to be the blue wave too

This
Didn't that chubby FBI spook just say they still have NO idea why "Paddock" did it a couple nights ago? What changed and why are they setting a date? Some fuggery is inbound

>explained that trannies are unhinged to one of my followers after she learned about dilation
>twitter said I'm in violation
>despite me saying how I want Iran, Israel, and Saudi Arabia to die
>or post the Dio Cassius quote
>calling muslims inbred
Guys I have found twitter's weakspot. You can make fun of sandniggers of both varieties but don't make fun of trannies.

IMPEECH FOWTY FAAVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=GPuuT9fpG-o

dumb frogposter

>until next October
>They will reveal he was an alt-right white supremacist trump supporter just before the midterms
This is such bullshit, the fact they can get away with turning Hillary's false flag attack justification for gun grabbing and rehash it to be useful midterms, horrific

how does it feel knowing your beta male president has less respect on the world stage than literal females?

Never enough hats

>dilation
I...okay.

Pence Pence Pence!

>Candidate and President Trump days over and over how the new tax bill is bad for him and will cost him a fortune but he's going to pass it for the "forgotten man"

Could someone tell me which provisions hurt him? Is it lowering the rate of the top tax bracket, lowering the corporate tax rate, decreasing the estate tax, or lowering the tax rate for pass through enterprises?

>154257130
Why did he get to dine in the Forbidden City which no other leader has the chance to do so since a century ago? Enjoy 1984.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513545507508.webm

How does it feel to know that your Prime Minister is burning all bridges for the sake of virtue signalling.

>it's free real estate

SALT deductions.

how does it feel knowing your women are learning arabic to please their new countrymen

What gets me is how can they even reliably tell what is on these things? I took astronomy courses in college, but it hasn't made sense to me how they can say with certainty what is where

I didn't even post a picture. I just made an innocent tweet about what it is, one more tweet about how wrong trannies are and suddenly I'm worse than Hitler. I have posted this once or twice but nothing.

The Trump administration has send a new ambassador to the Netherlands.
And this is his first encounter with the Dutch state media.

youtu.be/qaDbSKFOA60

Has anyone heard of this?

How does it feel that your women were the first ones to do so.

>burning all bridges
don't you mean building walls on bridges?

Star Citizen 3.0 going live and I hope Sup Forums takes over the galaxy

>World stage
M8, Western Europe is not "the world". You guys have no influence outside of your continent, with the sole exception of Britain, but only slightly compared to the US.

Countries that currently love the US and Trump, countries that actually matter geopolitically

Japan
KSA
Israel
Egypt
Jordan
Oman
S. Korea
Philippines
Even fucking China

because smart people didnt pay taxes here anyways.

SALT, a lot of his business is in NY. I don't recall him ever saying that, though. Source?

And that will "cost him a fortune"? How much are we talking here that it would outweigh any and all benefits he gets under the new plan?

Fuck the UK

>people still posting this newfag garbage

>61% of Americans said they think the allegations of sexual misconduct against President Trump are "mostly true," according to a CNN poll released Friday.

>And 63% of respondents said they think the accusations warrant a congressional investigation.

Why it matters:
>In the wake of the #MeToo movement, three of the 16 women who have publicly accused Trump of sexual misconduct called on Congress earlier this month to investigate the allegations.

>Several Democrats have also called for the president's resignation.

>Meanwhile, the White House has maintained that all of the president's accusers are lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Since we know Trump is going to Make America Great Again, and when he runs again your country will be the best it's ever been economically, you've gone back to the moon and your military is at it's peak...will the liberals STILL vote against him? I can't see them getting over the butthurt of 2016/2017 and carrying on with the insane hate for Trump.

It's fucking PAINFUL! He just babbles incoherently while the puppet-masters pull his strings.

I'm going to save that picture now.

>he thinks china loves trump and the US

oh lawdy

America can afford it, especially since Germany flopped as the new "world leader" after Afd took third place

The Netherlands literally does 20% of the investments in Africa.
Is one of the biggest trading partners in Russia (as we get their oil and gas out of the ground). And biggest investor in Brazil.

Considering the extraorbitant amount lf taxes in NY? A good amount.
But that's moving thr goalpost. You asked which provision would hurt Trump and I answered your question.

newsweek.com/why-china-loves-trump-and-ivanka-social-media-703929

last time you tried that my grandad earnt these

What allegations do they believe in? Why doea it matter now when it clearly didn't in 2016?

Get fucked bong

I was referring to geopolitical influence. Trading is great, but how much ability does the Netherlands actually have to boss around Africa, Russia, or Brazil?

>why it matters
>bullshit that doesn't matter
What's your point?

This book will teach you how to be President Trump (assuming you are not a manlet)

IMpeachment nears for dotard

Can we hire 'our' sharks to be our new border agents?

Merry MAGA Christmas my fellow shitposters!

2 Scoops, 2 Sips, 2 Genders, 12 Diet Cokes, & Terms!

This. Europe's time is up.
Today I will remind you.

>CNN poll

>even acknowledging that pathetic post

oh i just saw your flag, nevermind

And now the UK is only 80% white.

>I don't recall him ever saying that, though. Source?
He has been saying it and said last month even youtu.be/Raw_kaqW8_E

Space mining is only worthy of space factories are made otherwise it’s not cost effective to take the raw material to earth gravity well.

> Trump has higher approval ratings than May, Macron, or Merkal

We'd have to do a lot of chumming the waters and be careful. A new type of shark was found and it glows in the dark like a CIAnigger.

They don't
Spectroscopy can give an educated guess as to what elements are there, other shit can give the size and possibly the rough density of the rock
from there, you eyeball the percentages of minerals based on what mixture you see from the surface
It might be decently accurate, it might be completely wrong, only way to confirm is to send a prospecting probe to one and scan samples
I don't actually know the full spread of what they do, I'm guessing based on what I've learned

No I said that he said it would cost him a fortune. If he gains a lot under some provisions and loses a little bc of SALT decisions then it isn't costing him a fortune

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Here, prude.

>Star Citizen 3.0
wew lad
i'll get in as soon as price drops a bit

>154257769
>154257205
Obvious bait, so no (you) for you. But the real answer is the elimination of many of the itemized deductions that allowed for someone with good lawyers to pay next to nothing in income tax. Plus SALT having a cap is probably going to hit hard every company he has that's in New York or Cali

It tells you how to get started.

I can't find any hypnotism classes that work with my schedule.

Hillary clinton guest edits Teen Vogue Magazine.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtJ7JTApIfM

as opposed to turkmany?

This is from June but likely holds true: Trump has higher approval rating than congress as a whole but also than individual congressmen among the leadership.

He didn't even know what the final bill would be at that point. He was speculating on the removal of deductions that he used. Which were not removed to the extent originally planned, what Trump anticipated them to be at the time that speech was made. It will most likely be a small net gain after losing SALT deductions past 10k.

His companies will likely make a lot of money as the tax reform affects all businesses. But the salt deductions will harm Trump personally.

Trump wishes he had Macron's approval rating.