Why don't just throw a molotov cocktail at them?

Why don't just throw a molotov cocktail at them?

cos i wouldn't wanna hurt your relatives.

Why not just launch a torpedo at them? And then fly some jets over cassablanca, Istanbul, Mecca, Tehran, Algiers and finally get rid of these terrorists

whatcha doin there cia nigger
sage

>tehran

nice try goldstein

>Tehran is 99% Muslims
That means it's 99% terrorist, if don't support bombing terrorist cities like Tehran, Mecca, Brussels and Stockholm then you're a terrorist yourself

I don't support it because it's exactly what the Kikes will do.

Wtf I love Islam now, I hate anything Jews do
*stops making babies because Jews have 5-6 kids*
*stops eating healthy and gets fat because most Jews are slim*
*stops being patriotic and defending my country because most Jews love Israel and defend it no matter what it does*

Let the muzzies live in their muzzie countries.
Calling for invasions is pure distilled kikery.

That's murder

The wehrmacht loves all colors and creeds, except the ones you're trying to defend, Mr Rosenblatt.

Kike

LMAOOO faggot you're just mad because you were always colonized and never an empire
That's why I hate Nazis, they're retarded liberal faggots non Anglos can barely even be considered human, niggers and orientaks are most definitely not human,do you expect me to actually treat some black baboon or some squinty eyed ape as an equal? I couldn't even treat a Frenchman or a papist as my equal

Yeah it's so Jewish to stop terrorism you faggots are the same as these refugees welcome idiots
Persians dindu nufifn they just fund terrorists and are Muslims!

Okay then. I can see your standards are very high. Thoughts in the existence of Israel and Jews?

We created Israel so the Arabs and kikes would fight each other, but this war is taking too long and not really going as planned, we should just go back and take Palestine and turn the whole middle east into a British colony

Hej Ahmed.

Fuck off Noseberg.
The only people who benefit from trainwrecks like Iraq, Afghan, Syria, Libya etc. are kikes.
We are tired of dying in Israel's wars, and I suggest you stop pushing us because the patience is visibly running out.

Because they are human beings who deserve our respect and protection.

>cuck Colony thinks he can insult me
Come back when you have an empire, until then you're just a colony WE should have taken instead of the ruskies

I don't see a single human in that photo

Bitch they're in the middle of the ocean. Good luck driving close enough to throw a bottle at them. Not to mention you'd have to find them first. The Mediterranean isn't exactly a small place.

>Come back when you have an empire
I'm sure you have an empire, kiddo

You stupid European liberal kike lovers forced us to give the animals independence, soviet atheist liberals sent weapons and money to Africa