Diversity walls...

Diversity walls, I heard this term recently after the Melbourne terror attack and it's got me wondering if it's actually a proper term used or just something someones said as a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhfHlddnzYo
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/23/theres-war-coming-marine-corps-general-warns-us-troops.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer "Merke'ls legos"

the correct term is 'trumps butt plugs'

in use

>they don't even work

youtube.com/watch?v=mhfHlddnzYo

>Allahu ackbarriers
>"Asian" Lego
>Christmas defence blocks

diverse america

Diversity barriers or enrichment columns are the correct terms.

new york

what the fuck did they expect
these blocks are like what... 500kg? ever seen what happens to cars that crash into a truck?

They are called bollards.

can't be running down new york's jews, now can we

Truck of peace route stops

i guess mutts are unaware that they are the leaders in this field, thanks to the 9/11 assraping they took

Tolerance Stones
Diversity Monuments
Friendship Markers
Muslim Garden
Landscaping of Peace

They're the mark of Muslim ownership of the West.

Sad. 30% of France is Muslim and the majority of French women are having Muslim and African babies. We know where the future lies for you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/23/theres-war-coming-marine-corps-general-warns-us-troops.html

>9/11 assraping
read once that a lot of them who worked at wtc stayed home that day.

Mutti Merkel's Massacre Mitigators

kek

>"Asian" Lego
Kek but also sad

First plane hit about 20 minutes before 9am, which is when more places would have been open for business. Many people didn't go to work because the building had a huge hole in it and was on fire by the time they got to work.

Lel

festive jihaddist stones

When a truck plows into them, turning them into projectiles, do we call them diversity dice?

they are more like 4 tonnes

as a sailor I just Reeeee'd but damn its actually legit now, fuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollard

Shame it took terrorism to cause this, however, these protective barriers have been badly needed for some time anyway, too many pedestrians run down by fat lazy divers just by accident.

Speeding 15 ton truck moves unsecured 1 ton block, what a fuckin' shocker

Gotta love some colateral enrichment

>collateral enrichment

kek

fug :DDD

>that rationalizing

Stockholm syndrome, eh bong?

I urge you to write "these weren't here in the 90s, what changed?" on them

Here is a question

Is applying bollards to the side walk a long term solution to prevent Ahmed or Hussein, or yusuf or saif or uthman or Suleiman from using a truck and/or car to ram into pedestrians?

I don"t see this as a long term solution. I just see it as retarded leftist politicians who believe that merely thinking of a better long term solution would somehow give the Muslims a brain hemorrhage.

Why dose Melbourne have the $2 shop cheapest blocks?