How do we save the white race?

How do we save the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92sAMTQbSY0
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
youtu.be/6OAKC_9p4wI
youtu.be/1RigJpetm_E
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160927000778
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks Asian

We dont.

Time machine

Not by being a neet that spends all his days getting fat on the internet, that’s for sure

>bugpeople

nice projecting

SAGE

If they don't want to save themselves, then it's not worth the effort.

post yt girls i need them for my folder

blacked niggers will be filtered

how do we save her eyebrows?

Just make babies. It's literally that fucking simple, your ancestors have been doing it for a long time and so can you.

How do we save the Lithuanian race?

Asians are white.

here's the catch

we don't

Exterminate niggers

Depends on how "obvious" you want to do so.
Though we should b doing a low key approach anyway, which is:
>Finding a healthy partner, marrying, having as many children as financially possible and raising them correctly.

Too bad a lot of anons either are too degenerate, don't have enough "drive" (they blame it on "social skills") or can't find a female and won't go to church and act accordingly.

why is she wearing grandmas window drapery

fixed

>drapery
It's ahead covering.

youtu.be/92sAMTQbSY0

Haven't you guys watched Bright yet? Race doesn't matter

Find white girl
Put benis in bagina
Repeat multiple times
????
Profit

Improve yourself
Find a lovely girl that will make a good mother
Have at least 4 children

This "internal revolution" will do more to the cause than rambling on Sup Forums. Do your part.

>>Finding a healthy partner, marrying, having as many children as financially possible and raising them correctly.
this is a lot easier said than done. Personally i've already given up, not that i don't think its possible, i just don't want to spend years of my life looking for a unicorn. As far as i'm concerned my life has already been taken from me long before i was even born

How simple must your thought process be that you wake up and think "How do we save the white race?". How do we save those people with a low level of melatonin due to the cold environments they hail from. God it must be terrifying with such a low level of intelligence that this occupies your mind. Its evolution and inevitable fool. You realize you contribute nothing right?

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

BBC Geneticist: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

grandmas window drapery

Ethnic cleansing

Slavshit's are subhumans already

I'm a biology undergrad and we laugh at pathetic alt-righters in class. Genetic diversity from a scientific standpoint is entirely beneficial, inbreeding is not.

Plus whites are already genetically inferior as shown by their poor performance in athletics and inability to tolerate sunlight without getting burned.

^^I hope you get zero (you)s faggot

men need something worth fighting for

Using every western government and every white willing to work, we build a global system of concealed underground chambers able filtrate air, recycle water, and grow food linked by railroad fit for several dozens of families. From here we will populate them with only white people (Anglo, Nordic, Germanic, and Slavic) with an IQ above 120 overseen by a specially selected person of at least 140iq. Children will be transfered and re placed at 18 to prevent inbreeding and we will start selectively breeding together the people with the highest IQ. A secondary goal from this point would be developing mid air suspension technologies, as with elevated living our space and population would be given the opportunity to expand greatly and collect more resources with drones.tl;dr = fallout till bioshock infinite.

Travel around the U.S. and Europe and creampie as many white women as possible. This will require you to sometimes implant your seed in less-than-attractive women, but you're not going to save the white race without making sacrifices.

>poor performance in athletics

Whites are all around the best race. High levels of intelligence, creativity, athletics and war fighting.

Hurr durr sunburn. We can also survive quite well in cold weather where other races cannot. Its a good thing we can invent things like hats and sunscreen

Kill yourself you stupid faggot

Creampies

OUTBRED > INBRED. But go on, keep inbreeding, lets see where that leads to a few generations down the road.

Thats quite rich coming from Paki.

@154261420
@154261576
>memeflag
>dailymail source
>reddit spacing
>muh social arguments

You're next after the niggers and shitskins on the day of the rope.

>>>/leftypol/

(((genetic diversity)))

outbreeding depression is worse than inbreeding depression, and you can have healthy genetic diversity with a population in the hundreds.

I literally have eyes wtf are you talking about

>half niggers are superior

Also they legitimately have mass mob riot violence everywhere here where they act like actual zombies. It's well covered up, look into Temple University or others. Most of them here are mixed. Niggers are horrible you have no argument here

@

Gorilla Expressions Could Point to the Origins of Human Laughter. ... Gorillas use the open mouth, no teeth smile during playtime to show that they have no intention of biting. (Scientists call this the "play face.")

It's literally not about numbers, it's about population percentage. The floodgates are open and shitskins are pouring into every white country, it doesn't matter how many kids the natives have

Yes this makes sense. Meds today or you can't afford them?

youtu.be/6OAKC_9p4wI

kill all non-whites is the only solution.

THATS RIGHT INBRED.

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

BBC Geneticist: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

Slow and steady wins the race. Things are getting better here

@154261890
>dailymail
>BBC geneticist

If lefty's love science, why do they never post actual journal articles?

we're a bunch of broken individuals user , hopefully god will forgive us

>Swedish house in the background.
Bitter mudshit detected

this video is absolute bullshit and is made to make people who are mixed race feel better about themselves

The real redpill is realizing it doesn't matter.

China will be openly practicing eugenics and gene manipulation within the next 2-3 decades and other first world countries will have to follow suit or else hand the future to the next generation of Chinese.

This will create a huge disparity among naturally born people.

Jews are trying to prevent this as they are currently the ruling intellectual force of the world but it's inevitable due to their poor reach of China from it's deep rooted ethnic nationalism from centuries of self sacrifice.

>Communist news sources say its better to be a mud blood

Wow shocking

We can't. Sorry OP. We and the civilization we built will be the next Atlantis. Parables and great books will be written about us, about the inventions we created, the structures we built, the greatest scientific discoveries - but unfortunately, the knowledge we accumulated will be lost as we slowly diminish and as niggers and sandniggers take over.

>actual journal articles

All science is a lie. Don't believe a word of it, the truth is self-evident.

It's commonly accepted that mixed race children are friggin' beautiful compared to boring ass "pure" children

It does matter how many kids we're having, though. Our shared demographic crisis has a lot to do with shitskin immigration, obviously, but it also has to do with whites not reproducing. It's a multi-pronged issue.

Unfortunately, we, as individuals, can't control our nations' immigration policies. What we can do is put white buns in white ovens.

why even live

>all science is a lie
Social sciences perhaps. Truth is self-evident when discovered. It's not innately self evident to the blind eye, however.

>How do we save the white race?
umm, no sweetie :)

Nah, the more we fuck with shit like our genomes and DNA the more likely we are to fuck our biochemistry up. We may be a smart species but we have no clue what natural forces we’re trifling with

@154262079
>living caricature of the 56% face
>"beautiful"

>friggin' beautiful

You sound like a faggot woman who gushes over little babies. Do you realize women just do this to sound politically correct?

Oh wow your mixed race baby is so cute. look at me I'm so progressive

No. all science. Francis Bacon was the antichrist. Science is not logos.

Kill Jews, kill coal burners, ban coal burning, kill rosties, marry young, make a VIABLE nationalist political party and have more white children with the best men and women. Come on this shit is kinda obvious.

They have a higher case of mental illness, lower IQ , and finding certain transplants is practically impossible for them, in other words, race matters and race matters A FUCK TON.

Okay leaf, time for bed. Trudeau is literally fingering your brain right now.

your propaganda will do nothing here.

Most people have met a mixed race person, they look nothing like your picture, most of the time they're just your average Tyrone. To get something like that kid you have to be at least 3times bleached.

Prove it nigger.

stop this nonsense, go fuck a white woman.

>@
>being this new

Vapid cult of scientism kike.

You weren't tipped off by "biology undergrad" to realize that he's trolling?

>Genetic diversity from a scientific standpoint is entirely beneficial
How did new species originate? What you are is a fucking idiot.

Take away Women's right to vote.
They don't sign up for a draft, they use the majority of social benefits, and they didn't earn it.We gave it to them.

the picture is disgusting regardless. It's like people who spam "attractive" gooks.

>literally over 1billion niggers in the world
>contributing enormously to overpopulation
>white women:''Let's make more useless Jamal's''

sad world

@154262306
>kike's
>interested in science

Science is proving that different races have different genetics. In what way are kikes pushing for a "cult of scientism" you dumbass leaf? You'll get no more (you)s from me.

Agreed user.

youtu.be/1RigJpetm_E

I know a girl who looks exactly like her. She's Polish ofc.

no thanks, don't want AIDS

China has been running the world's biggest and mos successful eugenics program since the late 70s.

Either AI or eugenics will be the first major breakthrough in human evolution that will make the deteriorating genetics of our species a non-problem.

science doesn't prove anything. It's all lies. the enlightenment was a mistake and profoundly jewish.

>that flag
>insulting something wholesome

Whatcha doing Rabbi?

>by their poor performance in athletics

Whites do the second best after blacks. How is that poor?

>HIV, AIDS cases in South Korea on rise
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160927000778

- Make a lot of kid
- Make money
- Be superior on everything possible
- Be powerfull
- Revolution

@154262539
>Yes goy, stop finding out your biological differences! You're all the same!

probably from white women visiting

She still has a Mongoloid phenotype brainlet

>only 140,000 people of US background in SK
>probably 99% of them are on military bases
>women in any of these bases

Salty virgin finding out that no one is pure.

>I like east asian girls so lets mix with them so that east asian girls will eventually disapear!

traitor

>Entirely beneficial

Reproductive Failure. Which you should be familiar with.

you take that back!

lmao, they won't disappear, do they not teach basic math in cuckland?